Thurs Oct 27 Thendral Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Rans for the lovely Update!👏😃

Anand part was soo waste. Chumma solrathuku, lets go out-nu, they are wasting soo much of time😡 Grrr, why Kumaran Sir why??🤢 Ur making us more kola veri only and not making us cool🤢

Sudhaaa, ur soo selfish🤢 Srsly, u will do anything to your benefit. We could see it today. Thuls pls dont listen to her advice, its good than, but if u behave in that way, only your problems will become bigger and GW will take advantagee Athu thevayaa? Grrr, today i hated Sudha totally, really sometimes TA is so right about Sudha😔

Huh, whats Charu oda plan? Why is she sending TA to Chennai? Hmm, i think she thinks that T&T will fight and sep. Hahaha, loosu ponnu, even when they fight they wont sep anytime. Its only ur peraasai ma. Pesama eat that food what the white thangachi brought you and oru 24 hours nalla thoongumaa, healthuku romba nallathu especially for Peis🤣

Ewww, phone kissing scene is still to come🤢

Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Ranu!!😃

Anand scene is a full waste 😡

Grr...for her advantage Sudha is advising Thulasi wrong wrong aa...Charu is a psycho nu theriyaama...phone panni talk aam...Sudha's advice to Thulasi is going to turn against Thulasi only at-least to make GW and pei to be in cloud 9😕

Pei all of sudden sending TA to Chennai is suspicious...i feel like GW eavesdropped Sudha/Thulasi convo or puvi/Sudha's convo and said pei...maybe athaan pei is in full mood to send TA to Chennai so that T&T could end up fighting😡...etho pei is doing something good and going to muttufy her head of UK hotel wall later🤢

Thanks for the excellent update!!  Today's episode was interesting yet irritating.

In the waning days of OKtober, the dreaded "Blues" is back in currency, with psycho [ playing good cop with TA and bad cop with T]  & GW on one end and S on the other have started the "psy-ops" of taking Thulz through the vortex of maelstrom.

Irritation galore: Creative, if need be extend psycho track (baaah!!, nothing  can be a worse thought than this, but… ), at the minimum should get rid off:

1#: The roomie service person, coming in every other psycho episode is a silent afflicter.

2#: Is glutton a type of psychotic behavior? Dad in CCU, but psycho is gorging as there is no tomorrow. Let psycho do something else like tearing paper, talk to mirror to show her psychoses but no eating…

3#) Move psycho out of darn room to patio……let her get some fresh O2 for her already overwrought brain [if one exists].

Quisling list: While Psycho, GW 1, 2, 3….SQ, M, stabber… are incorrigible inveterate people of worst order, they are bad…end of story. People like Joe, S, A are cut throat turncoats, should be taken to cleaners by T'n'TA without any mercy. S has lost all respect today, in many ways she is worse than GW…..Sadly TA is completely right in regards to S.

Star of the day: Different Un-Thulz like [possessive, impulsive, demanding, angry]. her anger though correct & reasonable but is completely misplaced [kind of unusual, but yet understandable as she is facing the deep end of the barrel with every one pwning her]. The positive silver lining, thanks to S, T will take psycho head on…

😊Thanks ranuja for the short and crisp update😉

Today's episode is difficult to portray especially in Thulasi and Thamizh movements...As usual Anand's track gave a bimbo to our stomach...S😭😭😭😭o sad to see the couple being separated by evil intention..   Main thing is whether sudha supports Thulasi to be with Thamizh or she turns her Against to Thamizh is the question...😡😡😡😡
    We can see the answer in the final part, Thamizh manages to come and give a ...surprise entry to Thulasi...but the thing is whether Thulasi will be in a position to accept his surprise or not is again a question...If charu knew tat Thamizh is going home and supports it, then there is a serious play behind it...
On the whole, all the external factors doesn't want the couple to be happy...Either they try to seperate or use them for their purpose...But surely they will manage all these and when truth comes to light no one will be left out...They will lead a peaceful married life...

Thanks Ranuja for the excellent updates and comments!!

TT wedding celebration at Shymala's farmhouse would be good...but I wonder if Mr. K. will really show TT having a good time.  Why is he extending the scenes for Anand and Shymala??  It wastes time and is losing interest.

Awww...Tulasi...she lying on the floor like that and crying was kinda sad...but good to hear she knows about Charu's plans and ideas right away.

Wow Sudha  vs Charu for sure.  Both of them are using TT for personal advantage...but somewhere I also think that Sudha gave advice to Tulasi because she does want her to be happy too.

The advice from Sudha is bad.  Tamil is just going to get really mad at Tulasi because she always listens to Sudha (well Tamil, if you believe Charu, Tulasi will believe Sudha).

Charu telling Tamil to surprise Tulasi??  I thought she would start her pei dance if she finds out he is going home...what is her new plan now...???

Overall past several week of Thendral is disappointing...I'm wondering if TT anniversary celebration will be pushed to next week.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thank you Ranu for the superb update,

Haven't seen the episode yet.. Seems like Sudha acting for her selfishness.. Hmm wrong advise in a wrong time.. 

So TA coming home with the help of Charu.. and Thulasi speak against Charu infront of TA... TA gets angry and shouts at her.. I think this is what it is going to happen..Then somehow T&T gets convinced and celebrate their wedding day.. Finally it will be a aapu to Charu and GW..😆
thanks da ranu for the update and thanks again for replacing me..hugs hugs...actually psycho does not need any other spy like joseph or keshav to follow TA...TA himself is more than enough to tell what all psycho needs to plan...TA the great is a spy for himself ..in short a self spy...i somehow think T will end up saying i will leave if u dont quit working for charu but still with more hopes that she shd not say so...and wow psycho hand and mouth always busy eating something ...plan eat plan eat is her schedule pola...what if Shyamala makes anand decorate the farm house and finally say its for T and T...anand's face wd be really nice to watch...
engayo idikuthu.When kesav started telling what was in his mind to his friend about charu and tamil character dont you think charu track will be revealed to tamil>>>????
Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
Thanks for a lovely update Ranu 🤗.

If killing evils was legal, i would srsly kill two people to relieve T&T and to relieve the viewers from this show 😛. I hope i am not spreading any violence out on IF 😔.

When is the anniversary epi, tomorrow or next week?  😕 Shreepak looked soo nice together in the promo 😳 😍 😍.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago