Uttaran

RATHOD FEEL FOR MUKTA 1ST TYM

phaneeswar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Though Uttaran is being showed all crap and non-sense from past many epi...but after long tym a very cute scene took place btw Rathod n Mukta...I liked it really well...I watched it atleast 10 times...Iccha feeling for Yuvraj n Rathod for Mukta...
I think after this Rathod may have a visit to Bundela house for Mukta...what do you all say???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes the scene was nice...
Well, the Cvs are driving both fan gps away..It will be hard to digest the Precap for Rasya fans.
Ut is out of top 10 now😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I say he is not feel any formuktha but in the precap he is so much feel for ichcha...
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Cant believe the much awaited moment i been asking for all along was shown today n cvs ruined it completely.. neverthless mukta n rathore moment looked nice coz muku is too adorable but her baap ruined all the good feel! Instead of rathore n taps meeting muku randomly in mall n unknowingly bonding type track theyy made this ugly disgusting ich dai maa track that too in taps absence n without her knowledge! :/

From when did rathore become this selfish i cant understand?but why this much change!? Duniya mein ek ki mamta ki mata hai kya ie ich! Both he n ich r cheating emotionally with their spouses by doing this, no matter how well they defend themselves! Both hi gatiya track hai 😔Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Did any1 notice again ich got dressedup overtly for feeding yuvraj in rasya house yesterday, matching green nail polish( 🤢 ) n big rings as big as her face itself! Took much time to dressup lolzz
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OMG1nitya

Did any1 notice again ich got dressedup overtly for feeding yuvraj in rasya house yesterday, matching green nail polish( 🤢 ) n big rings as big as her face itself! Took much time to dressup lolzz

may be for impressing child's father also...😆 and hers dressup working too...?😆
thnkdiffrnt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Not sure about impressing the dad part for Iccha...in this serial everyone dresses like they are going for a wedding..ALL the time...  so that was not out of place... Iccha was wearing a big ring and had well manicured and polished nails even when she was selling insurance...

But both Rathod and Iccha are cheating now...by keeping something so loaded from their spouses...Rathod not saying anything to Tapasya may be motivated by keeping the child healthy, but why cant Iccha tell Veer this?   This is how misunderstandings and rifts start.   She should know better after all that has happened. 

I too loved the Rathod scene with Mukta...very sweet...  Even tho every one ( xcept nani and pushkar, and Mai) are good with kids Rathod is far more tender and spontaneous with them than anyone else in the serial...
blossom2283 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya the scene was very beautiful...infact this scene would hv been more beautiful if they had shown same feeling potrayed by taps coz mother's connection to child is more than father...but here taps didnt show any such feeling when she held mukta 
NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I agree guys, it was a wonderful moment in UT amidst all the crap they are showing.
Wonderful enough that I made a siggie dedicated to it...
I hope you guys will like it

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: varun.tap

may be for impressing child's father also...😆 and hers dressup working too...?😆

If i'm not wrong veer is father of child. I dont find anything wrong if she is impressing veer.