Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

If i'm not wrong veer is father of child. I dont find anything wrong if she is impressing veer.

I thought u are in dilemma 😳no problem I tell u, rathore is the father of that son and tapasya is the mother of same son and ichcha is the third person in between father - mother who misfiring on father means on rathore and on their veer who is no one in between them...😆  
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: varun.tap

I thought u are in dilemma 😳no problem I tell u, rathore is the father of that son and tapasya is the mother of same son and ichcha is the third person in between father - mother who misfiring on father means on rathore and on their veer who is no one in between them...😆  

Just stop thinking about me and use some logic. Ichha is mother of son and veer is father and rest are aaya and servent to look after baby. In mukta's case all tapasya lover shouting that ichha is not mother she is only aya so same applies to tapasya. 

And in ur cooment u clearly mentioned that ichha is trying to impress father of baby. And fact is that veer is biological father of child. I dont think its wrong if wife tries to impress husband.

Tapasya has habit to act as third person between husband and wife not ichha. Please dont blame ichha if rathod is impress with her. As its hard for normal people to survive with tapasya.

@bold: Thanks for clarifying that rathod is father of son and tapasya is mother of same son as there is no guarantee and warranted for tapasya. Its her habit to change father of her child. Purani adat he kisi aur ka bacha kisi aur pe thopne ki. 

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -ASTHA-

Just stop thinking about me and use some logic. Ichha is mother of son and veer is father and rest are aaya and servent to look after baby. In mukta's case all tapasya lover shouting that ichha is not mother she is only aya so same applies to tapasya. 

And in ur cooment u clearly mentioned that ichha is trying to impress father of baby. And fact is that veer is biological father of child. I dont think its wrong if wife tries to impress husband.

Tapasya has habit to act as third person between husband and wife not ichha. Please dont blame ichha if rathod is impress with her. As its hard for normal people to survive with tapasya.

@bold: Thanks for clarifying that rathod is father of son and tapasya is mother of same son as there is no guarantee and warranted for tapasya. Its her habit to change father of her child. Purani adat he kisi aur ka bacha kisi aur pe thopne ki. 

very well said!!!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
@bold part astah i want 2 add one thing here-  its not wrong if wife tries 2 impress husbnad if she was/is accepted by husband not just physically but also mentally, psychologically & spiritually!!!!😆 bcoz sum ppl've the prob of short term memory loss!!and they'd applied this logic wen taps wa strying 2 impress veer or rtaher seducing by dancing on bahon ke darmayan etc.!!!😆😆
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikkie

I agree guys, it was a wonderful moment in UT amidst all the crap they are showing.
Wonderful enough that I made a siggie dedicated to it...
I hope you guys will like it

Very nice nikkie , mukta is a darling...so sweet..😊