ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update naksh_raz.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ I WAS very๐Ÿ˜” upset after watching yesterday's episode and it actually happens in reality in so many houses that we need to accept the fact. AKSHI knows how to react according to the situations and the song jeya lakhmi matha was so soothening to hear for naksh and for the viewers too and the whole scene was so emotional.๐Ÿ˜ญ.

The way naksh tackle problems reveals a lot  love understanding trust and about their relationship๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.  Working together to constructively solve problems reduces stress and increases the strength of the marriage in naksh life๐Ÿ‘.  Developing good problem-solving skills helps them decide how to respond to problems together.
Treating each other with respect will make solving money problems less stressful in a marriage. Love and intimacy between naksh is more important during this period.

Marriage without love is like food without salt or sugar๐Ÿฅฑ. If there is no love between naksh during this tough period life will be very difficult and miserable. Such love and intimacy is needed during this time. The key to helping naksh marriage survive tough times is to make sure that their relationship is built on a strong foundation before hard time's strikes.

Life is not a bed of roses" says a famous saying..๐Ÿ˜”.Then is life a bed of thorns? No that is also not true. Well...Life according to me and naksh life is a bed of roses and roses obviously come with thorns. That is a fact. And the CV's are trying to portray this factor with the lead couple. Hence life comprises of happy as well as sad moments. If there were no sad moments...the importance of happy moments couldn't be realized between naksh... Everyone will agree to me in this point rite.

Therefore in the hard times of stress, tension, disappointments and failures, naitik must not go into give up. He must gather strength and courage and hope he receives such courage from his sweet wife. Hope these incidents transform   romantic munna to a mature courageous person who will tackle the situation smarter as DJ and not like RB. LOL๐Ÿ˜†

And remember God (is it DJ or somebody who is going to help) who gives them the inner strength and peace. He must recall the saying "Nothing is permanent.Not even his worries He must keep in mind that it is just a phase of life which will pass away soon. He must be determined not to give up and keep the faith in life after every dark night there is a morning filled with lots of light. And this is a invaluable message to the viewers as life has to move on whatever it happens and I believe in these words and hope everybody will agree with me in  these lines rite... Waiting for next emotional episode.๐Ÿ˜

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
sugakrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
where is daddaji...? he is invisible for a very long time...๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sugakrish - 12 years ago
pvlaks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Razia  for  the  nice update  ๐Ÿ˜Š it  was another  emotional  episode   which  showed  some  more  realitity...why    RB  stopped munna  fm  sayingthe   truth ๐Ÿ˜ก they should  come  to  know  the  fact...akshi  did  a nice  thing   by  returning  all  the   items ๐Ÿ˜Š  want  to  see   a  supporting   and  understanding  akshi   to  munna...

@Mini   as  usual...awesome   post ๐Ÿ‘ agree  with  u    completely ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for update .one more emotional epo๐Ÿ˜ญ.i hate mohit luka ab uske pas nk ke liye time bhi nahi selfish๐Ÿ˜ก
Abommi thumbnail

thanks for the update...

_Ilma_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!!
@Mini... I love to read ur comments... so real
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sush00naksh

thanks for update .one more emotional epo๐Ÿ˜ญ.i hate mohit luka ab uske pas nk ke liye time bhi nahi selfish๐Ÿ˜ก

u r rite.waise aakar bhi kya karega.kudh ka koi tikana nahi ,woh naitik ko kay help karega.
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
thanks for the update.๐Ÿ‘.wat to tell,again it was another emotional episode.๐Ÿ˜ญ.relly feeling bad for singhanias,esp naitik๐Ÿ˜ญ.itna mehanath kiya ,phir bhi crisis is increasing.
RB shud have not stopped wen naitik was going to tell to g3 n bm.matlab,how long can they hide this,wen situation has worsen.
akshi did gud thing by returning the items,but don't know how will 2 jokers react.
hope everything settles soon.
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mini_00

Thanks for the update naksh_raz.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ I WAS very๐Ÿ˜” upset after watching yesterday's episode and it actually happens in reality in so many houses that we need to accept the fact. AKSHI knows how to react according to the situations and the song jeya lakhmi matha was so soothening to hear for naksh and for the viewers too and the whole scene was so emotional.๐Ÿ˜ญ.

The way naksh tackle problems reveals a lot  love understanding trust and about their relationship๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.  Working together to constructively solve problems reduces stress and increases the strength of the marriage in naksh life๐Ÿ‘.  Developing good problem-solving skills helps them decide how to respond to problems together.
Treating each other with respect will make solving money problems less stressful in a marriage. Love and intimacy between naksh is more important during this period.

Marriage without love is like food without salt or sugar๐Ÿฅฑ. If there is no love between naksh during this tough period life will be very difficult and miserable. Such love and intimacy is needed during this time. The key to helping naksh marriage survive tough times is to make sure that their relationship is built on a strong foundation before hard time's strikes.

Life is not a bed of roses" says a famous saying..๐Ÿ˜”.Then is life a bed of thorns? No that is also not true. Well...Life according to me and naksh life is a bed of roses and roses obviously come with thorns. That is a fact. And the CV's are trying to portray this factor with the lead couple. Hence life comprises of happy as well as sad moments. If there were no sad moments...the importance of happy moments couldn't be realized between naksh... Everyone will agree to me in this point rite.

Therefore in the hard times of stress, tension, disappointments and failures, naitik must not go into give up. He must gather strength and courage and hope he receives such courage from his sweet wife. Hope these incidents transform   romantic munna to a mature courageous person who will tackle the situation smarter as DJ and not like RB. LOL๐Ÿ˜†

And remember God (is it DJ or somebody who is going to help) who gives them the inner strength and peace. He must recall the saying "Nothing is permanent.Not even his worries He must keep in mind that it is just a phase of life which will pass away soon. He must be determined not to give up and keep the faith in life after every dark night there is a morning filled with lots of light. And this is a invaluable message to the viewers as life has to move on whatever it happens and I believe in these words and hope everybody will agree with me in  these lines rite... Waiting for next emotional episode.๐Ÿ˜

once again nice post mini.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ.hope from this track we see more strong bond bw naksh n more maturity bw them.