BV Written Update: 28/10/2011

Posted: 12 years ago
The episode begins from where it ended yesterday with Basant thanking Shravan and Bhairav-Sumitra's conversation about the "apshagun" due to the robbery of the moorti.

In Mumbai Gauri's (G) parents and Kunda Tai (KT)  are preparing for the Diwali pooja. KT sees G sitting sad after which she asks G to request Jagat (J) to come home for sometime to attend the pooja. KT tells G that it will be auspicious since it is their first Diwali after marriage. G calls J and asks him to come for sometime home to attend the pooja. J gets angry and tells her that he is too tied up in the hospital.

Back in Jaitser Sumitra and Anandi are preparing for the pooja when Suguna and family arrive.

In Mumbai Jagat asks the nurse to prepare for Diwali pooja and gives her money to buy things needed for the same.

Parallely G and family, A and family and J and the hospital crowd do the aarti and burst fire crackers. Only G stands alone by the window watching others in her colony enjoying the celebrations.

Anandi remembers a few occasions when she and J celebrated Diwali as kids.

In the hospital J is enjoying celebrating Diwali with the hospital crowd when G arrives. J happily walks up to her. G is disappointed/sad and tells him that since this is their first Diwali after marriage she was feeling very lonely to celebrate it with without him. She was under the impression that J will also be sad just like her but she is surprised to see him enjoying himself. J replies that he too felt that this will be his worst Diwali but he was wrong. In fact he is very happy to celebrate it with the patients and thereby bring a smile on their faces.He then invites G to join the celebrations. G doesn't look happy in this whole conversation. J goes back into celebration mood when he remembers times when he celebrated Diwali with Anandi.

Voice over: In order to remove the darkness from the minds of those who are away from their family, or who are ill, lighting a lamp of love is equivalent to devotion to God. (hope that makes sense)

Precap: Anandi telling Gehna that she is feeling lonely and incomplete in spite of being around her family. Another scene when every one is worried since A has not returned from school.

The update looks short mainly because nothing significant really happened in the episode. I have tired to cover the main points but due to lack of time I had to skip little details. am very sorry about that. Kindly overlook the mistakes if any, since I have not had the time to proof read it. Hope you all have a great weekend. Edited by andv - 12 years ago
its perfect anita!😛

Chhotu JaAn scenes ...emtional torture!!

And jag was actually happy and celebrating diwali in hospital, felt good to c patient smiling,not fitted with his character!! He was the same one who was upset y so much ppl came to hospital in diwali!! How strange!!😲  And again recalled anandi!!

Cvs r trying to do repair work!!  Duh!!😡

And I thought after a long time I could tolerate JG scenes  without screaming😆!!

but lil strange for me ...gauri was feeling unhappy that jag was enjoying?? How strange!!😕

She is the same one who used to find happiness in patient's happiness, used to feel good, always gives priority to her career!! What happened now! Why she thought that j would be unhappy too. She should be happy with j's happiness!!

I know it is very small thing...but both of their reactions r not fitted to their characters!!😕

And finally anandi is missing!!...Sach main it is the kidnapping case or she will be lost in J's memory somewhere and forget the time!!🤔

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
 I know kushi...

I was thinking the same. Jagat ACTUALLY FEELING happy that the patients are happy/?

Char anar ,baaraa phuljhadi ,episode over🤪..almost nothing happened.🥱.festivaltime and no story is needed in episodes,script writers ki chutti hogi.🤔..
jagya decides to celebrate diwali with patients -isnt it risky?😲 all the fumes ,vaise hi people are coming with burn injuries and he is handing out more fire crackers🤪...,but seeing him enjoying  with others gauri  seemed unhappy🤔 ,guess she felt left out-"jagat ithna khush woh bhi mere bina".. ..
Anandi remembers jagya ,he remembers diwali with her..
What's happening in this haveli🤪,pehle murthi lost now anandi missing🤪 ,😉next who ?..makhan😆
thanks for the update Anita! 

boring episode nothing much happened really. for a change G is unhappy n J is happy. 😆 

she said if i were in his position i would have done the same with kunda tai and if G would have been in hospital don't she do the same as J did???  

really they deserve each other. individually if one does any good / gr8 thing other will be unhappy at it 😡 (just a thought roaming in my mind so has posted it away) 😆 

A n J thinking of their Childhood i understand its not possible to move away from the old memories. 

A's missing episode on monday or will they drag the scene whole week. hope they will end up in a episode or 2 nor for a week. 😍

these days not feeling like commenting anything in any forums but today i couldn't stop 😆

Swetha

Edited by vss08 - 12 years ago
Lol jyo...cvs care abt the risk factor of celebrating diwali in hospital?.
Kid A's dandia dance after surgery, jg's picnic cum study, ds's health handled by jg...
Those were the classic examples...how they handled those tracks...
Rofl...

Y cvs r suddenly bring focus on anandi's loneliness ...:s
Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
Thanks for your wonderful update Anita. Jagya is really happy celebrating Diwali with patients. Why is it so hard to believe 😲 ? What is the point in now focusing Anandi is feeling lonely and her life is incomplete. 😕😕 The writers are sadistic. They don't want to see anyone happy. I guess it is time to take a break and check again in couple of weeks to see if the story is moving to bring happiness in Anandi's life. I am in no mood to see haveli people always crying. Have a great weekend. Monday is halloween. Time for pumkin carving and then trick or treating...
Edited by redapple1 - 12 years ago
🤗  thanks for helping me out this week really appreciate it :)
Originally posted by khusi_*

Lol jyo...cvs care abt the risk factor of celebrating diwali in hospital?.
Kid A's dandia dance after surgery, jg's picnic cum study, ds's health handled by jg...
Those were the classic examples...how they handled those tracks...
Rofl...

Y cvs r suddenly bring focus on anandi's loneliness ...:s
yeah,sahi bola tumne khushi😆,yeh cvs kuch bhi dikha sakthey hain🤪...that anandi dandiya🤪 after brain surgery is my all time favorite😆 ..
.😉hamari tellyland ki medical science is so advanced naa😆, chaahe bullet se brain ki dhajjiyaan udd jaaye🤪 still 2 weeks mein dandiyaa guaranteed ...dhinka chika dhinka chikaa...🤪.
oho, loneliness ki baath toh karni hi hai abb anandi ko 😉,shravan ki entry jo ho chuki hai😆,khalipann door karne ke liye😆...😉Abb chora ainvayi  talaab mein kabb takk  dubkiyaan  lagaatha  rahegaa..😆😆
Thanks for the update:)
Boring episode...why do CVs show childhood scenes...Its too painfull to watch them in present scenario...even their pre Gauri romantic scenes seem really sad now.😭
such cute couple with awesome chemistry.Its soo bad tht it ended this way 😭