Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU October 28th 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelicDesires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
waiting saru.. take ur time n update...

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks  Saru for the superb and superfast  update.๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ Such an emotional episode starts with gayathri's and BP's crying.๐Ÿ‘ Naitik was so understanding even though he is in tension he consoles akshi while he is leaving๐Ÿ‘. Love never fail" This is love. When the wife or the husband expresses her or his feelings to the other, this love will reach the heart of the other partner, if it comes from the heart. The   background music  in today's epi was heart melting. Each of them is hiding the matter and it was so sad to watch.

Naksh has to accept life's negative and positive aspects then it is made of joys and sorrows. A saying goes this way, "Those who have not tasted the bitterest of life's bitter can never taste the sweetest of life's sweet." Be an altruistic person naitik then so that life for him will become a reality of joys and sorrows.

If there is no cross in this life then there will be no crown hereafter. If naksh life has no problems is not a life, it is existing. Without the obstacles that life puts in naksh paths, they would not gain strength or wisdom. They become tests of their character, of their ability to adapt and overcome these roadblocks.
. Once naksh have decided on a solution to a money problem, each of them should commit to the solution. Often there will be obstacles and each of them needs to realize that while no solution is perfect, this solution is what both decided on together.

Open and honest communication is essential to solve money problems and overcome the obstacles that will arise as they resolve the problem. Life is never perfect. There will always be problems to solve .The more naksh invest in the process together, the more connected they will feel and the more committed they will be to their solutions 'Hope so. Waiting for the next cute naksh scenes.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Rachu.m thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the cute nd lovely update saru ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
haila... done???
awesome di :)
the laptop works wonders na !!!
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

haila... done???
awesome di :)
the laptop works wonders na !!!

hehe yes... this is d only use of havin laptop...
all others r disadvantages only like working for ofc frm home...
harinihari thumbnail
thanks 4 update i don't knw wat gng 2 happen bt so sad can't c naitik and family like tis๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: saru.g

hehe yes... this is d only use of havin laptop...
all others r disadvantages only like working for ofc frm home...

yup... thats y i pointed this advantage๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† come on fb na... waiting
Watched YR after two days.. Felt why i wasnt busy today also..
Uff.. Pura paka diya.. I only like that last part where g3 n akshara were packing gifts for rashmi n nandu.. Otherwise g3 n bm ka chehra dekh dekhke jaan nikal gayi๐Ÿคข
i expected ke sbb wala naksh scn aaj aaega.. But how can i forget they need something for maha epi to satisfy we bhikari's.. Aaj adha ghante ka torture bardashta nai hua, kal toh pura ek ghanta torture hoga.. ๐Ÿคข
saru.g thumbnail
Originally posted by: pari1508

Watched YR after two days.. Felt why i wasnt busy today also..
Uff.. Pura paka diya.. I only like that last part where g3 n akshara were packing gifts for rashmi n nandu.. Otherwise g3 n bm ka chehra dekh dekhke jaan nikal gayi๐Ÿคข
i expected ke sbb wala naksh scn aaj aaega.. But how can i forget they need something for maha epi to satisfy we bhikari's.. Aaj adha ghante ka torture bardashta nai hua, kal toh pura ek ghanta torture hoga.. ๐Ÿคข

todays episode is better dan yesterday's pari... I liked the last scene n also I liked the diya's scene... have to watch sbb for that cute scene... I thnk it comes tomorrow...