DABH Written Update - Oct 28, 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks for update Bharti , 

Looks like Suraj will now nothing about their conversation 
thanks for the lovely update di❤️...missed watching parts of it...but am now able to piece everything together...😊
Yes J.  They won't be that fast. 
poor sandhya 😭
m feeling so bad for her😔
bhabho😡, she's making me angry now 

n sooraj y cant u speak, kal to diya n baati pe bhashan chalu tha aaj nahi yaad aaya kaun diya kaun baati onky bhabho ki jai ho😡

thnx for update bharti😊
Originally posted by BhartiKhushi909

poor sandhya 😭
m feeling so bad for her😔
bhabho😡, she's making me angry now 

n sooraj y cant u speak, kal to diya n baati pe bhashan chalu tha aaj nahi yaad aaya kaun diya kaun baati onky bhabho ki jai ho😡

thnx for update bharti😊
@bold...😆
ab Bharti bhi Suraj par gussa kar rahi hain...bechara
@bold, well said BK

but the thing is , banda is trying to make the gal open up and she is showing her different side to him 

though we know he wont open his mouth in front of his mother so soon, but when he does, it would be I Died scene 😆

Let him know her , let them TALK, then comes supporting 
THANKS😃

@PRECAP: ARE THERE ANY CHANCES THAT SURAJ WOULD HEAR THEM TALKING??...JUST CURIOUS😳
@Mehak, 

Hmm he may or may not hear part of their conversation , it depends but i think he did not hear anything at all, we are habituated to see their kind of scenes to increase curiosity , so said, but if i was proven wrong i would be more than happy 
Even I am curious that I wanted to open another thread on it but do not think the CVs will be that fast. Edited by b2011 - 12 years ago