Thendral

Update for Friday 28-Oct-2011

lakshyam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Lakshmi for the excellent update and side comments!👏

Enna oru perverted disgusting talk this Psycho talks while kissing the phone🤬🤬... Again someone serving Tea for this Pei🤢... Is it to show that the Pei is still in UK🤢?? Ithula vera showing double image of the Psycho and throwing the tea cup..sheeesh..😡😡

Thulz whatever you spoke to the Pei is good, but don't cry and show the weakness to the Pei. Try to be bold😉. You never did anything wrong to cry.. Only the Pei should be ashamed for grabbing other person husband.

Sudha climbing step by step on her selfish motive😕. "Kozhandaiyum killivittu Thottilayum aatuva" kind of char😕.. She is making Thulz react to TA activities and hope this Thulz does not react to TA... Thulz does not judge a situation and talk.

Enna oray Lovey Dovey talk between the SMM🤬🤬. Chummavey they never talk reality.. Ithuley vera full acting and one appreciating other for the evil thoughts and behaviour😡😡...sigh.

TA, ammam oray Charu puranam thaan😲. Shameless Charu will get sad aam on hearing Thulz talk.  Please try to find why your wife feels insecured first.

It should be Anand and Shymala in the car I guess. Maybe Thulz exam results will come on the same day I think😍.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Lakshmi Akka!!! 😃 🤗

Psycho Aunty is not going to return India aam with out having rights of being legal DIL to GW...This rate la Psycho Aunty's whole life time is going to end up in that UK hotel room...that room service girl's child might do room service as part time to this pei by then 🤢 🤢

She and her athai didn't take T&T's marriage as a marriage aam...who on earth asked these 2 shameless to accept that as marriage 😡 😡 My Dear Boy i'm so sorry aam...and pei kissing phone...ewww yuck...Grr 😡 😡

Why Pei is dancing like this...seriously its so disgusting...If TA fights with Thulasi he will marry pei aam nu solli solli their 1st wedding anniversary came...how many times psycho and GW are going to say this and plan so that T&T would fight 😡 😡...think something new pls Pei🤢.
Monday GW and Pei ku shock waiting🤣...Next week pei dance warning  😲
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Laxshmi for the super duper updates!!!  Your updates were nice for an episode with too much psycho.

Charu thinks that Tamil marrying Tulasi was an accident??  Really Charu??  To me Tamil meeting Charu was the biggest accident with the worst consequences.  Seeing her go crazy was funny.

Sudha...lol...I feel sorry for Puvi...Sudha is such a keener...does she not know that TT fighting is a bad sign?

Awww...the gifts for Tulasi from Tamil are really nice...please Tulasi appreaciate them.  Tulasi and Sudha are having more scenes now instead with Deepa.  I think Deepa is much better at dealing with Charu than Sudha.

Best part today was Tulasi yelling at Charu!!  You go girl!!  Shamless girl Charu is but a quick thinker.  GW and Charu acting was annoying...as usual timing for Tamil not too great. 

The term brainless for TT works today.  Both of them are at fault, being easily used by others.

What made me a bit surprised was Tamil wanted to leave right away.  They had fights before about more important things compared to psycho and Tamil has never been this mad.  Usually they would fight and somehow solve it out...but him taking his bag and leaving was sad to see...he came to be with his wife on their anniversary...why worry about Charu right now??  I wish he had just gone to his room instead of wanting to leave.

My guess is Shymala and Anand are in the car.

Overall  a mixed week...Charu's scenes too long!!  Will TT be truly happy or just put a smile on for others?

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks lakhsyam for the superb update😊👏.  Twist and interesting episode😉. Very Disgusting   to watch the scene when charu kissed her (TA nu ninnaichu) phone.OMG. pei muthiruchu..

The next scene was also charu's scene lol every time the dir showed her either talking on the phone with GW or TA or a foreigner serving pizza or western food. . Iam really confused with charu's behavior in today's episode as she did not want T&t to celebrate their anniversary but how come TA on his way home.

Thotilaiyum attivittu pillaiyai killiyai kathaila irruku.😉  The best part of today's epi was the conversation between thuls and charu.
 Finally When TA reached home GW has started HER USUAL polumba😡🤢l about thuls but namma hero as we all expected said she is nice and coz of her than naan vanthenu. Charu made all her plans carefully then how TA will suspect her…sigh. Waiting for T&t's anniversary episode. 😍
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you lakshmi for the wonderful update...pei kissing phone and her rubbish dialogues..grrr...i srsly wanted her to push from the top of the building...thulz made a mistake of calling pei directly..instead shd have called the room service lady and should have asked her to pour the hot tea on her face instead of serving her...:@:@:@::@:@...but now ta might think t is brainwashed by sudha and might take her...pls ta do it...double naamam for psycho and gw...one is their phone plan naamam as frnds wd be there for celebration and second one separation plan also failure and sudha's also will fail...whatever puvi's phone s unlucky...rofl...only waste of money instead if gw had got the chance she wd have kissed one end and other end by charu...eww...censored creatures...so lets see who is in the car...may be her frnds and anand and shyamala...and ta might get cooled down a bit and later on decide on their fight...lets see
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update and comments!!  Today's episode was psycho's show all the way…..CT's Thendral way of celebrating Halloween.

Psycho & GW antics, histrionics @ full display, were entertaining to the core and oxymoronic – appalling yet hilarious, as the viewer's "irritate-o-meter" moving incrementally from mild to irritating to annoying.

OKtober "Blues" @ its peak today – with Halloween around the corner, under its influence Psycho's psychoses @ its peak exhibiting: anger, hysteria, envy, and desperation, driving her to mount a carefully choreographed and meticulous planned operation to drive wedge and sow seed of discord between T'n'TA…….'almost' succeeded..

Yes "almost succeeded", but once again as in the case of T'n'TA marriage, friend /student circle will play the conciliator role torpedoing psycho's operation, which will collapse like nine pins, with rotten tomatoes and egg to thrown in the next episode.

Thulz, +1000. Although it was unlike T, glad she landed verbal jabs @ psycho. T, like an errant child, explains to TA….nizz. TA not wanting celebrates becoz psycho is upset... ROFL ROFL.

Creative have used this single event of T'n'TA anniv to drag-o-meter successfully for few weeks now, story back to square one. Psycho is in the good books of TA, T will remain wary of psycho but nothing beyond. Psycho will do another master planning session that includes gorging, lounging, alternatively with her roomie service sidekick serving 24X7…..yawn.

Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Lakshmi for the nice update. Glad Tulasi gave Chaaru an earfull. I won't be too harsh on Sudha even though she was selfish. She has been Tulasi's only support in that house. When you see how GW and LA are S is way superior.S had a llook in her eyes when she caught GW with a wicked smirk watching TA scold T. Now she will figure out that GW and Chaaru are planning everything together on a daily basis. Ultimately it looks like T had her way and won this battle , thanks to the red car.
sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
😭Thanks lakshyam for the cool update although episode was so irritating to us😊.Monday episodela dhaan i need see this GW and charu face.Eppidiyum charu pei dance free show for us waiting.Tamil angry and all we are pissed off seeing this..Celebration mudichadum kuttima kuttimanu konchuvaan.
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Lakshmi for your lovely update and comments 😃. Just love to read your update 😳.

I got so pissed off seeing this episode 😡. I think i never said this, but Kumaran made me to say it today 😡. TA...you loser hurt Charu the most through hiding your love for Thulasi. But now you are saying as Thulasi hurt Charu 🐷 you can't celebrate your anniversary when your creepy Sakhi is hurt 🤢 🤢. I don't understand your bloody logic 😡 😡. That girl got so happy seeing you  and you idiot grrr 😡. Evlo kovam irunthalum he leaving the minute he saw her on their first first wedding anniversary was really sad 😭 and made me so mad at this TA character 😡 😡. Now i won't mind if they do/don't celebrate their anniversary. Will they be really happy after all this happened or just put a mask as if they are happy coz of their friends 👎🏼.

I don't understand why Kumaran is just putting commas to pei's track instead of putting a definete full stop, but he put a full stop to T&T's cute and happy scenes 😭 😡. If he continues with this pei and GW until next year, i won't wonder if viewers soon put a full stop to this show.

@Shubba Akka...Lol 😛 i know i seem to watch only T&T scenes not to make me stop watching the show...but sigh 😒. I need to stay away from IF and Thendral until next year. Thendralians...enjoy Thendral and the end of Charu if not yet finished by this year 😃.Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago