Pavitra Rishta October 28 2011 Written Update

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

thanks so much for the awesome update Bhalla :)

Wow! Savita so evil...she's absolutely gone insane!!!
Bhalla Beta, thank you so much for the wonderful update.  I know you put a lot of work into give us the updates in a clear, entertaining and timely manner, and I want to say thank you is not enough..but thanks👏
I hope that Archana figures out Savita's game. She should take Sachu to Shravani and both of them should explain to the kid their roles in  his life! The poor kid needs to be counselled asap!
Bhalla ROCKS ... Thanks for the awesome update ... dont need to watch it ...
The episode was awesome and your update also..thank u so much..
Great episode, thanks for update. Since I had stop watching PR, One ? bhalla - manav is changed or he is sushant only in epi.
thanks for the update dude
i must say that Savita and Sulochana are not good mothers and also not good grandmothers.arrey, bacche kitne bhi bure kyon na hoo, duniya ki koi bhi maa apne baccho ka bura kabhi bhi nahi chaahegi. never. but look at thease two ladies 😡, one is swaping the happiness of her son and other is wanting to her son as homeless 😡shame on them 😡arrey, kumse kum Sulo ne apne grand daughters ka to khayaal hota , she should think about that agar VM begha ho jaayenge , to RUCHI-PUUNI kyaa hoga ?😭 par nahi, arrey RUCCHI-PUNNI  ne tumhara kya bhigada hain ?😡
Rasika is better than dis two horrible women, atleast she is not thinking any bad plane about her Ajit or about Vandu as dis type 😡
also, Savita is selfish ! jab koi uske saath accha behave karta hain to woh uske liye laadla ban jata hain , such as meri laadli SHARWANI , meri laadli BAHU ARCHANA .but agar koi usse pasand nahi aata hain ya  koi uske marzi ke khilaf behave karata hain , to woh uske liye ek hi pal main NALAYAK ban jata hain such as NALAYAK ARCHANA, NALAYAK SHARWANI  etc. THE GREAT SAVITA TAAI !😡😡😡😡