Red_eyes thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii all this is my 1st ever FF here i go..😊

Charactes

-Nidhi
-Ashutosh
-Ranganth                                                 Chapter1
-Anji

One day Nidhi wakes up and goes to the kichen were she see her dad. Then she sees her gandmomther coming she ask's Nidhi "were are you going" Nidhi says "I am going to do my internship at the hospital. That morning at hospital all the  interns are meeting. with the staff Nidhi meets Malika she says"hi" Malika says "nice to meet you dr. Nidhi". Next Ashutosh calls everone to his cabin he welcomes all the interns and gives them a tour of the hospital. He notices that someone is hidding form him. He says"excues me" Sayaan naino ki bhaasha samjhein na play in the background. Nidhi pulls her book down Ashutosh only sees her eyes he says "ok guys get back to work". Then everyone goes to dr. Rangath office as soon as they go to his office he starts teesing Nidhi he says 'your realy pretty i love you Nidhi is schocked Ashutosh says 'dr. Verma don't worry this is his habit" she like ok then Nidhi walks around the hospital and sees kids and goes to meet them. "Hello kids i am dr.Nidhi i will work here form now on the kids are happy to see Nidhi. It's eight at night and Nidhi leaves she comes home and meets Anji tells her about her day at work. she also talkes about Ranganth and how funny he is. Next day at the hospital Nidhi goes meet Ranganth he  say sorry for what happned yesterday i alway joke around with inters she like ok thank it was a joke.

Guys I will do chapter 2 and give the updade if i forget to PM anyone just go to pg 2 and u will c it thanks
Edited by swtbaby - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_eyes thumbnail
thanks alot dear will write asap
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting

nice start dear 
Red_eyes thumbnail
thanks guys 😊Edited by swtbaby - 12 years ago
Red_eyes thumbnail
FF PM list press like

😊arjuhi4evr😊
😃sks21 😃
😉alu5123😉
😛Arjuhisis😛
⭐️vrshn⭐️
😉ramonag😉
😊nityaaa😊
😃anshimanshi😃
 😉budhia.aayushi😉
Edited by swtbaby - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
add me to the pm liist! :D
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
pls continue and pm me too pls
Red_eyes thumbnail
                                                          Chapter2
  The next at the hospital Nidhi goes to meet the childrend. She meets a new kid and asks "what's your name" he says Shahensha she says "your named after a movie"?  he is like yeah i am so what and that not my real name. Nidhi says then what is your real name he says" I don't have because my parents died. Nidhi has a sad face. then she has an idea she says "lets play a game" everyone is happy so she starts chasing Shahensha he a bit scared but after a bit he joins in to. Just then dr.Ashutosh comes by and see Nidhi chasing Shahensha and is shocked.
Dr. Ashutosh call Ndihi to his cabin he says "what are you doing is this how u handle kids"? She says sir "i was trying to have fun with kids but if you don't like i will not do it anymore" Ashutosh says "dr. Nidhi you will have give Shahensha a shoot" Nidhi is shocked she like sir why me? she says "why can't other doctors do it"? Ashutosh is bit  upset then Nidhi like ok sir i will stay back Nidhi goes to meet Shahensha says "i need to give you a shoot" Shaehensha is scared he says "no dr. Nidhi i don't like shoots" she seees that he is scared so she says "do you want to hear a story"? Shahensha is happy now so Nidhi tells the story she is so into the story that she forgets to give him the shoot...  Nidhi goes home Anji "lets go party" Nidhi says "ok" they go to club start to dance and have. Dr. Ashutohsh goes to vist the kids the nurse Janki tell him that Dr. Nidhi forgot to give Shahensha his shoot Ashutohsh is shocked he calls Nidhi at the club Nidhi hears her phone ringing she tell Anji that it's Dr. Ashutohsh she answers it Ashutohsh says Dr. Nidhi come ot the hospital now!! she say" i am cummig sir" she tells Anji that she has to go to the hospital now...Edited by swtbaby - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
do continue and make it a bitt longer...
Kavya.S thumbnail
very nice continue soon