DOTW: What do YOU watch D3 for?

Posted: 12 years ago
Hello, everybody. 

Thing is, nobody knows me in this section and vice versa. I had taken this DOTW up a while back when I watched the show on regular basis and eventually lost track both of the show and the DOTW. πŸ˜³

Anyhow, I have this very plain, almost lame idea in head as to why YOU watch D3 at all? Meaning, the show is decent at sanity levels, it isn't downright nonsensical but it has its nonsensical days, a lot. Besides, I know people who do not quite like the actors either. However, I have followed the show for like a couple of weeks and realized that I was watching it because they've got amazing dancers there. Isn't that obvious for a show with its theme as dance? πŸ₯±

Anyway, basically - the dance and the Swayam guy, might I add had me watching for two weeks. And all those active in here must have been following the show for long?! And there we go, why exactly do you watch the show? Like, you could watch it for the couples, the dance performances, the comical situations or plainly KSG, lately? 

So, that's what we discuss this week.
Thank you. 

-Savage

well i watch this show because of kriyaansh and viha ,
 also cuz i love the dance
i love swayam aka shantanu
so i watch this show for him too
I watch this show for The concept...
All the couples...
Dancing forms...
Dancers...
& it's comic timing!!! 😊
Cause I love Dance.

I started to watch the show only for Shakti 😊

n now for SwaRon n specially for Shantanu's dance
he is awesome yaar.
well I started watching this show for dance as I knew them from DID and I knew they were great dancers. Afetr some weeks I watched it for Kriyansh and swaron. more for the latter one
then in 1 of the interviews swayum aka shantannu said he said in kolkata and loved durga puja and I am a bengali also so I got a bit more interest
then I loved ViHa they were amazing and now its a mixture of all and I enjoy this show immensely and its a perfect combo of dil, dosti and dance.
I watch D3 for SwaRon πŸ˜ 
They are the only reason i love D3.
Well i also like nilesh and vicky. They are AWESOME πŸ˜› i love thier BROmance πŸ˜‰
Awesome Topic:D
iwatch it for KriYanshh/and bc i enjoy watchingg dance!:D but it's basiclly bc of Kriyansh!<3
I started watching after continuous bugging from my sister who kept on telling me that I am missing out on the best show ! She only watches one or two show so I knew it had to be just perfect in order for her to talk about it all the time! Due to lack of time, I didn't watch and one weekend when I had time, I started watching. 

After first episode itself, I was glued to it. I knew Shakti but not Amar. Then I did the whole bg research and loved it. Loved the concept on dance, college life, and everything they clean ly put up. 

Now I'll say I watch it for the rocking chemistry between all the couple's and the uniqueness of the show. I always loved watching anything related to dance. Somehow, I always wish I could also dance. I know I can. Just that m lazy enough to even get up and try it :p 

Ha-ha I can go on and on as to why I watch D3 and What for... 
Mein ne D3 Amar aur Shakti ke wajhse se dekhna shuru kiya tha. Since D I D mein unn dono ki fan hey. After watching the first episode, mein tho KRIYAANSH ki huge huge fan ho gayi . Kriyaansh ki chemistry was awesome, and i must say the concept of show was also different. And show chaanel [v] par telecast ho rahi thi  , chaanel [v] is especially youth channel na ,so i thinked that ek youth chaanel par kabhi saas bahu type ki serial telecast nahi hogi na. Wasie bhi mein bahuth pak chuki hum saas bahu drama se.So i started to watch D3. I must say jitne shows ab tak mein ne follow kiya tha uss mein se sab se best D3 hey.
I don't understand how someone can NOT get addicted to the chemistry between Rey-Kriya especially. D3 has brought tons of inspiration, understanding, etc. to the youth and we school kids who are troubled in similiar situations can relate to it so easily and so well. D3 is saturated with pain, joy, fun, friendship, passion for dance, raging romance, etc. Aur romance ki baath hi kar rahe hain so why not put in Kriya-Rey here😳 They just have their way of being addictive to the viewers, like a drug. Leaving D3 is like... leaving smoking, in a way! πŸ˜Š And the cast is so amazingly talented, esp. Amar-Shakti and Sneha-Shantanu both in dance and expression-wise. In short, D3 is the best serial on national television right now! And I have no idea from where Palki brought an entire HOUND of amazingly good-looking, awesome actors and actresses who clicked together so easily and in no time, fit into their characters and did justice to each and every part given to them. Nothing can beat D3! It's my life, my everything... When I grow up, I hope I fall in love like that!