Saravanan Meenatchi

SaravananMeenakshi Oct31-Nov4-Updates& discussion!!

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sowjanya32 thumbnail
Meenu did a correct thing or not???
supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super fast update Sowjanya!

Looks like today's episode is entirely an emotional one, showing Meenu's family's anbu, paasam towards her and the lover's affection towards each other!.

Aanalum Enakkenavo Meenu pannathu sari-ya padalai! Romba avasarapattudangannuthan solven. What her Amma asked her was 100% correct.

supree thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sowjanya32

Meenu did a correct thing or not???

It's not correct! Not only trying a suicide attempt is a true cowardliness. It also is a kind of insult she gave to the paasam, nambikkai her family had on her. 

When she had the courage to love a different guy after her Engagement, then she should have stayed strong and talked to her brother about this Saravanan matter too, Not just jumping in the well.   It's an emotional blackmail she tried here, but is going to draw a line in between her and her brother's relationship for sure.  This is my opinion.
lilyjasmine101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks Sowjanya for your wonderful update!!!!!!

I agree it is pure emotional blackmail on Meenu's part. I have a feeling she will come to regret this as she and Saravan begin to have difference of opinions after marriage. Don't forget her brother came to dislike Saravanan as result of protecting her...

Ummm it looks like she is straining her relationship with her loved ones. She needs to stand up and fight for her love and should not be resorting to emotional abuse (maybe that's too harsh of a word) but can't think of any..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks maa...for the wonderful hot ...hot update...
I agreew tih supree in that matter...Yup it shows that she is confident in her life at all!! Edited by atina - 12 years ago
simi_1 thumbnail
hi guys joining the Tamil forum discussions after a looong gap

thanks for the update

agree with suprees statement that if she had the guts to love another person after her engagement, this suicide act is crazy

just started watching this show, hope they make it interesting and not drag it into another rona dona deal
sowjanya32 thumbnail
As supree , lily and atina said meenu and saro will be having difference of opinion after marriage..It is gg to be a big love test for them to win..Letc
Edited by sowjanya32 - 12 years ago
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update sowjanya ,thanks
pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
meenu shouldn't have taken this step... 

she was shown as a courageous girl (in the police station) in the beginning...
when asked for her opinion for nitchathartham to SI... she said "I'll follow whatever you say" ...thus showed her love towards her family and to her bro's words...  but now??

liked the brother's paasam part...