Sushants 'goodbye' ---indya.com

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Sushant Singh's goodbye
Sushant Singh who shot for his last day for his serial Zee tv's Pavitra Rishta feels gratitude for his producer and the show. "I learnt a lot on this show and I thank this show especially Ekta maam for giving me this chance. I hope the show reaches greater heights. I will go to New York but contrary to reports, I won't be going to learning direction but acting," claims the handsome Sushant.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx
Thanks for sharing Tanu πŸ€—
I am not able to like your post πŸ˜•

Will miss you loads Sushant  I hope you reach greater heights of success 😊 
Come back soon 😊 
Love you 😊

EDIT: Yippeee i managed to like your post πŸ˜†
Edited by Swati_ - 12 years ago
TFS😊  good luck sushantπŸ‘πŸΌ
This was the first pic of Sushant I saved 😍
Thanx 4 sharing Tanu😊
i hope he will achieve whatever he wants to in his life will surely miss u SushantπŸ˜”
pls come back soonπŸ˜”
may ALLAH bless u😊
Originally posted by piya_10

This was the first pic of Sushant I saved 😍

Me too! The most handsome mechanic ever! When I think of Manav, this is the pic which comes in front of my eyes, not the suited booted version of Manav.πŸ˜†

Thanks for the article Tanu!
Edited by nikitagmc - 12 years ago
Awww. , Sushi πŸ€—

He is looking so sweet ..What a nice and genuine smile he has here ..That is why  Manav was so special, he was so real but yet so special in his own unique way ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

thanks for posting ...
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Me too! The most handsome mechanic ever! When I think of Manav, this is the pic which comes in front of my eyes, not the suited booted version of Manav.πŸ˜†

Thanks for the article Tanu!

Me too !!!!
I had saved his many pics as PREET  but as Manav this was the first pic i saved on my mobile and used it as wallpaper for many days 😳

Just look at the pic... adorable smile , simple shirt , tanned look Day Dreaming