Uravugal October 31-Nov4 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions!!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hi Uravugal fans...We are looking for an updater just for one day...will anyone come forward please...?
@atina, i go home late and watch the taped episode. i can do a mini updt but it may be around 7 pm US eastern time. if thats fine, let me know.

Awe...that is so sweet of you mala...

Yes go ahead and edit your above post and do the update there...for wednesday...Are you ok with every wednes day? You can chose wednesday or thursday...no probs...

But this week wednesday please...as I am going to be out of town...

Thanks for the tiemly help maa!!
Edited by atina - 12 years ago
@atina, looks like u have done today's. i will do tomorrow's updt.
Thanks Atinama.

These brothers if they have brain - they would have acted differently. Accusing each other without thinking.

Now more family problems...
Watched thursday episode. Getting ready for friday's oppari, sabam, savu melam !!!. My god. engalluku en intha thandanai

rose I( dont think AZ is dead...may be just fainted...so I dont think saavu melam is coming...!!
anything can happen...let us see!!
Me Too

I do not think AZ is dead. Just fainted.

The rest will be there, Opapri, Sandai and all.

Sudha sudharichathu sari dhaan - but Avaloda plan saria illa. Vishnu kitta mattinanna she will be in trouble.