nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Swash.. kalakal updates..

Krish.. ur rosham wil disappear soon.. 😡
swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks migan and nithya..i have years of updating exprience. used to do it regularly for yahoogroups..many sun tv serials. oru long hiatus..
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ayo...Mala...ennamaaa...update doing paa...? soooppper update maa...Thanks for doing this...Please do this on a regular basis Mala? can you?👏👏👏👏👏👏

I like your request to Jayalalitha...at the end of the update???

Yesd these two families...summa summu apadiye posukku posukku nu police kitteh poraanga...you are correct!!!😉😛👏 

Edited by atina - 12 years ago
atina thumbnail
Look at AZ's watch...paavam it would be so hot...it is 12 25 PM...nalla veyil eh...paavam ippadi kaatantharaiyileh...summa oru couple of seconds vizhunthaalum...still it will be bad thaaneh...?

Hope that you did shot in one go...!!

AS anneh...today's episode hero neengathaan...!!! Super nadipunga annaatheh...God Bless you!!
swash2 thumbnail
@atina - assuming that it is a Oding watch?????????😉 and yes, i can do thursdays updts hereon.
swash2 thumbnail
i dont understand one thing. this chitra dummy talks of all things right but why she didn't she fee lthat the quetion her husband asked krishnan abt being annamalai's son as the most demeaning one and inform her inlaws abt it and tell them it was cox of this krishnan got mad and he originally came with the intention of clearing his name to the hospital? ippadi uNmaiyai muzhungiyE they lengthen the serial. not knowing is one thing but a couple witnessing the whole thing and then keeping quiet abt it is another. not logical at all> but it is foolish of me to expect logic in mega serials. the same thing is happenign in mundhaanai mudichu too.
atina thumbnail
You asked a good quest and also answerd the best answer too..." do not expect logic in the serials" nu

Thanks mala...for accepting to do permanent thursday update maa...Neengal vaazhga...!!!