Posted: 12 years ago
          Discussion of the Week

Discussion of the Week---Best Dressed

To start the discussion, answer the following questions to get our view across and start the discussion (don't worry there aren't too many questions😛). 
----
Q1) Which character from the show is BEST DRESSED according to you? the answer may range from any BOY or GIRL...😆

Q2) What COLOUR best suits your best dressed character?😉

Q3) Maanvi and Jeevika wear different costumes from one another:

Jeevika- Large dresses with choori daal 
Maanvi- Short kameez with puffy shalwaar 

(bear with my description please, i'm hopeless when it comes to clothes😆)

If Jeevika and Maanvi were to SWAP their costumes, would it suit their role? and would you LIKE to see them in each other's costumes😆?

Q4) Likewise, Viren being the neat/sophisticated dresser and Virat a little carefree and laid back, would you want both characters to SWAP their clothing? Would it suit them?😎

Q5) From a scale of 1-10, what would you give the CV's for choosing each character's costume? ⭐️ 
----
See there weren't much questions were there? 😆 I bet your wishing away there were more?😛

These question's have been provided to help start the discussion and share everyone's view. Make sure you answer the questions, then add below all you wish to share about the BEST DRESSED on this show! 

Hope you enjoy this week's DISCUSSION!!😊
🤗🤗

wow sweetie u have come up a Fabulous DOTW👏

well done dear

oh oh I Res😳

I'm off to sleep right now, but I must say the discussion is amazing!

I'll be back to edit it in an hour.

Res.
Q1) Which character from the show is BEST DRESSED according to you? the answer may range from any BOY or GIRL...😆

Jeevika

Q2) What COLOUR best suits your best dressed character?😉

Pink

If Jeevika and Maanvi were to SWAP their costumes, would it suit their role? and would you LIKE to see them in each other's costumes😆?

No cuz I think their personality reflects in their costumes 

Q4) Likewise, Viren being the neat/sophisticated dresser and Virat a little carefree and laid back, would you want both characters to SWAP their clothing? Would it suit them?😎

Yes I would and they both will look good in anything

Q5) From a scale of 1-10, what would you give the CV's for choosing each character's costume? ⭐️ 

Edited by ganga97 - 12 years ago

I think Virat, I really like his suave style and blazers.

I really like both black, and white on him.

Not at all. Maanvi's clothes are quite kiddish, it suits her character whilst Jeevika's are more elegant. Honestly, AI don't really like M's clothes, I really want her to get a costume change.   

I think with guys it doesn't really matter what they wear.

Hmmm...I would say 8 but I really don't like the sleeves on Maanvi's dresses so I'll give a 7 :)

Q1) Which character from the show is BEST DRESSED according to you? the answer may range from any BOY or GIRL... I'd say both Jeevika and Viren.. tied between them. 

Q2) What COLOUR best suits your best dressed character? For Jeevika, it's the one when they first met and red (she wore during Karvachaut) and for Viren it's white coat with white shirt. Also the one he wore during first meeting. 

If Jeevika and Maanvi were to SWAP their costumes, would it suit their role? and would you LIKE to see them in each other's costumes? No! It sure wouldn't suit their role! :p It would be a change to see them in such clothes... 

Q4) Likewise, Viren being the neat/sophisticated dresser and Virat a little carefree and laid back, would you want both characters to SWAP their clothing? Would it suit them? Nope. I like them the way they are. Just PERFECT. It won't suit their personality a bit

Q5) From a scale of 1-10, what would you give the CV's for choosing each character's costume?  10 !! If possible, even higher! :p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Very nice DOTW! Loved it :D

Has to be Viren for me 😳

White shirt with jeans/ pants - what he wore in the maha episode..also liked him in the yellow shirt

No I think i like them the way they are

think they'd both look good in whatever...plus we have also seen viren in t-shirts and he looked great in them as usual

10 - loving everything about this show

Great DOTW topic👏
Jeevika

I would say any color... all dresses she wore so far have looked fabulous on her. :)

No.. Maanvi's dresses described her personality.. the younger one in the family.. the one that upto no good. While Jeevika's dresses tells us how well dressed she is, how she cares for how she looks, because that will inflict on their family status... Changing dresses would be really bad.. since Maanvi is the younger one and she supposed to dress a bit carelessly.. while Jeevika is the opposite..
(I don't mean Maanvi dresse sbad, but her dresses are... well a bit plain... and she looks like one who could just take out anything from her closet and wear it.)

Strangerly yes...Their  cloths do resemble... it wouldn't be a big change. So yes.

hmm... I would give them 5 for Maanvi's dresses...( honestly I did not like Maanvi's dresses at all)

7 for both the brothers a (7).5 for Viren though... love those jackets he wear. :)

& a 9 for Jeevika.. Her light color dresses are beautiful.. and the colors suit her really well...She isn't very very fair so those dresses suits her very well..( same goes for Maanvi... she not that fair either... and she wears those dark colored dresses that makes her look really dark sometimess... more than necessary... A bit more make up or lighter colored dresses...
(No offence to anyone..)

Nice topic... 😊

-SilentPrincess-

maanvi

any colour

bcoz d characters r in dat manner their dressin is reflectin their character

nooo they dosent

may b bcoz i dun find much difference
Q5) From a scale of 1-10, what would you give the CV's for choosing each character's costume? 
     10 on 10

I think the answer to this question is variable. However, personally, I am a comfort person, and I sense that in Virat's style.

White, undoubtedly.

Nope, I'd rather keep them as is. I find a salwar kameez suit is more comfortable, airy... much like Manvi's character (personally, not a huge fan of the puffy arms on her however). The chudidaar reflects a more controlled appearance here, and I think it works on Jeevika. She shines in them!

Strangely, I think it matters less in the case of the boys. However, again, same thing as the ladies, each gives off a certain air of comfort and character. However, I would like to make note that the clothes don't define the character, the actor or person is their own individual (same goes with the ladies).

I like their choice of accessories more than the outfits themselves. But nonetheless, fairly decent. I don't know about numbers though... confusion... 8 perhaps?

* I'm a scarf-a-holic, so love Viren's way of wraping the cream stole over his shoulder in the Diwali epis.

Cheers,
dc

Cheers,
dc