J.Creations//C//Arhi/EMAET-Page135

Jyo. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

^Banner by me :P

Hey everyone. This is my first gallery/shop here on I-F! I want to thank every single one of my friend here who's pushed me to open a shop, especially Aanya, love you twinno. For those who don't know me, I am Jyotika, but please call me Jo :) About me? Well, I am 17, just finished my high school. I started making siggies around an year ago, and I have come a long long way since then and I am still learning, so please bear with me :) Also, all the colouring that you see on my work is mine, no tutorials or PSDs used! It's my own work and ANY resemblance of anyone's work is a PURE coincidence :)

what can i make?

Non-animated icons
Non-animated siggies
Video Avis

my favourites

ArHi
VirMan
NiShal
SaRun
KryAn
AR
KaJen
MoNaya

inspirations

I am inspired by a lot of siggie/avi makers, but there's a special few I'd like to mention here πŸ˜³

Dangelz
Aish (aishhh.)
Ragz Di (..Ragzz..)
Sid (YulZ)
Sharmi (PurpleRain)
Pooja (-Pooja-)
Jenny (jenny1000)
Yamz Di (-Yamz-)

my copyright

for siggies
J.CREATIONS
for avis
JC

requests

So I have finally decided to take requests πŸ˜† So here are the rules

-Shop status: C means Closed and O means Open

-Please provide me with HQ pics, makes it easier for me to work with and the siggies will be better 😳

-Max. 10-12 pics 

-For vid avis, provide me with downloadable videos and please specify the timings for them 😳 Do NOT ask me to choose whatever portion I want, I just wouldn't!

-Don't give me poems as your text, just a line or two πŸ˜†

-Please use your request for at least 2 days

-Regulars ONLY

-Only 1 request per person

-Please do specify if you want your name on your request or not

-No personal requests

And that's it =P

resource list

deviantart.com
brusheezy.com
myphotoshopbrushes.com
punk-rose.com
dafont.com
kevinandamanda.com/fonts

this is very much needed

This is for Aanya (Aanya_taanu4eva) and Shru (CastleBeckett). You both, I seriously cannot thank you enough for always encouraging me about my siggies and avis, no matter how crappy they are! They are the main force behind me opening this shop, so ya! Thank you guys! πŸ€— 

about pms

If you'd liked to be PM-ed for updates, then please add the this account to your buddy list:
JCreations

Thank you for visiting 😳

index

Edited by ..Jojo.. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jyo. thumbnail
samples

avis

IPKKND

EHMMBH

siggies

IPKKND

EHMMBH

PKYEK

Aanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
TWINNOOO πŸ€—

Finally. Finally, you knocked some sense into that brain of yours and opened a shop! Weee :D Seriously dude, it's about time. I've been telling you since FOREVER :|

So a huge, enormous, gigantic, colossal Congratulations for opening this πŸ₯³ πŸ˜†

I remember when we both showed each other our first few siggs...and man were they crappy or were they crappy? πŸ€£ Still, you've come a long, long, long way since then!! Looking at one of your first creations and one of the recent ones...they don't even look like they've been made by the same person πŸ˜†

You remember the "magnetizing" waala sigg? It was the first ArHi sigg I used in my dabba and I remember telling you how much I loved it!! :D I used that sigg for way too long πŸ€” And then it was you who got me into IPKKND... You just wouldn't shut up about it, so I thought I'd check it out 🀣 Anyway, I'm so so so glad you did because not only are we completely obsessed with that show [seriously, its not even funny 😳 ] but it's also brought us so much closer <3 I love how we keep scrapping all the time. I think my scrapbook statistics are something like this: 90% Jojo, 10% Others 🀣

And thank you for the credit jii πŸ˜³ But I really haven't done that much! Except ofcourse, pushing you to open this shop and giving you constructive criticism for everything you make  << You didn't think I was going to be modest, did you? Not my style πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£

Jokes apart, its not nice to keep talent hidden toh shop toh banti hai na! πŸ˜†

And I just saw the samples...so let me include them in my comment :] *Funny smiley alert* πŸ˜†

On second thought...since I'm way too lazy...I'm not including them. Waise bhi I've commented on all of them. And you know how awesome they are. Warna yeh shop yahaan nahi hoti πŸ€£

Why haven't you added avis? πŸ˜² THEY ARE GORGEOUS. You need to add them now :P

So, I'm just really really really glad that you opened this shop because I ij a beeeg phangurl of all your work β˜ΊοΈ No jokes 🀣

And I got the first spot...which you were going to give me anyway, but despite the time zones I reserved it myself. Yeah baby πŸ˜Ž 

Lastly, I loveee youu dher saarah my twinnoo πŸ€— And I'm always, always, always there for you, feel free to rape my scrapbook. Not like we don't do that already πŸ€£ But I'm so glad I met you, and  that we're friends because talking to you is a big part of my day...believe me, I missed everyone so much in Goa πŸ€” But OMG we were driving [in Goa :P] and suddenly I see this shop called - "Jyotika's Massage Parlour" and asldhslkj I laughed like crazy πŸ€£ Seriously, I'm not kidding. So uske baad I decided to post that chhotu sa post on IF, the day before I came back, because I missed you guys a lot a lot a lot...I'm an IF addict πŸ˜†

Once again, bada sa congratulations on this shop, I have one more thread to spam now. Dekhna, in no time we shall see J's Creations #2 <3

I love youuu :*

xoxo
Aanya
Edited by Aanya_taanu4evr - 12 years ago
Jyo. thumbnail
Posting on behalf of Shru :)

* c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s *
Jojo πŸ€—

I've been seeing your siggies since so long, been watching them in Aanya and many other people's dabba! 

And honestly, they are so damn P.R.E.T.T.Y! 

You didn't even tell me you were opening a gallery though πŸ˜” Meanie! 
But I'm glad you opened one anyway! Your siggies and avi's deserve a special place, and J's Creations is just that :)

Needless to say, it was your siggies which got me to watch IPKKND in the first place πŸ˜† And although I'm not yet spellbound by it, I'm still a big, huge, mega fan of your avi's! They are just amazing, and well, you can see I'm using them πŸ˜†

Whenever you start taking requests, I'm going to be driving you crazy. Not just with ArHi. But with AR, Castle-Beckett, and many other things that I love, and I don't care if you don't want to make them, you'll have to anyway, because let's face it, I'll be spamming your threads and your inbox until you give in and give me what I want πŸ€£ So be ready for, um, loads and loads of requests, from ME, and you'll have to fulfill them all πŸ˜† πŸ˜

Also, its necessary I tell you, I got inspired to make siggies, although they are nothing great of course, from you <3 
I always used PS for my work stuff, but for the first time I started using it for recreational purposes. Thanks to you πŸ€£

Anyway, I'm just going to end with, ILoveYou :* 
And I sincerely hope you open many more gallery threads <3 Your work deserves that <3 

Shrutika <3
Jyo. thumbnail
Posting on behalf of Sharmi :D

I'm still angry with you!
Rukh pehle Aanya ki khabar lethi hoon! πŸ˜³
Nice way to treat your friends! πŸ€” *hmph*
Anyways, I might pighal-fy a bit after staring at the ArHi sig of your, which I'm using for a bit longer! *pshhtt, I'm already staring at it from a while* πŸ€£

Accha woh sab chodd! 

πŸ€—Congratulations! πŸ€— 

Loveyouuu bahuuttt saaaraaa!!! You are one of the best people i met on I-F! And you are very genuine and helpful! πŸ˜³
Your avis are already creating waves... and ppl are loving them and using them too! 
The avis you make are awesome!! The coloring, the slight borders you give, everything is just outta the world! <3 

The banner of the shop is BEAUTIFUL! 
The name of the shop is niceyyy! πŸ˜ƒ
A lot of our favs also match! πŸ˜†. . . Eeeppp I see my name in the inspiration list! πŸ˜²
Jo, itna bhi jhoot mat likh yaar.. log usse sach samjhenge! πŸ€£ yeah, but the others truly deserve to be there! πŸ˜³

Not talking requests! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² Aila... lagtha hai tujhe thoda brainwash karna padega! πŸ˜‰

All the stuff you've made is brilliant! πŸ€—
Everything is super perfect! πŸ˜† . . . . 

once again dher saare badhayi! πŸ€—
muahxxx! 

-Sharmi
Jyo. thumbnail
Posting on behalf of Maria (Miss-Pakiie-KMH)

... Congratulations ...

Hey Joo !! πŸ€— Yaaay :: <3 πŸ₯³ Finally You've Your Shoop !!<3
caan't tell uu how much i'm happy just like its the begginning of mine πŸ€£1st daays are alwaays the best:DπŸ˜† Hope your not Lazyy shezeyy Type huun !? I'm too muuch lazyy , its whyy i'm yet on my 1st shop while my friends are always with their 3rd or 4th shop πŸ€£achha coming back to your Shop πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› I wish 100 more Shops honeeey !! <3 isn't it too muuch !? achha as manyy you wish to haave πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› i truely heart your Creations !! <3 myy 1st attraction with it was because of your way to use the colors in your Siggy or Avi's❀️ !! Absolutely Faaav faab faab !! I alwaays keep looking at your stuff !! I'm mesmerized Babes !! <3😍 Keeep Shinning like thaat nd i can promise u that i'll make sure to request soemthing to u whenever you'll be open and i will use your stuff for atleast 1 month🀣 ( look at the " adorables" avi πŸ˜† )= won't leave it like thaat huunπŸ˜† Your Sample work is Amazing Honeey !! <3 Keep making more & more !! will Waait for your updaate with ImpatienceπŸ˜†β­οΈ Till theen Let's Paaartyy πŸ₯³hope that w'll staay good firends like thaat in futurπŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒInshAllah)=πŸ˜ƒ
bdw did i told u that i alwaays call my lilsis jojo witH love !?πŸ˜† I love calling her like thaat :)
so cuute !! 

Love yeeew❀️ !! HuuugsπŸ€—
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Congratss Jojo..

Your work is lovely. Keep rocking
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
heya! :)
I have always been a silent admirer of your work πŸ˜† I was actually waiting for you to open your shop & I feel lucky 😳 I really adore & admire your work a lot! :)
haww 😲 why wont you take any requests? 😲 that's mean 😳 ok I kid πŸ˜†
any way congratulations hope you open many more shops & open for requests as well πŸ˜†

saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Congratulatins for your shopπŸ‘πŸΌMay you have alot moreπŸ€—
Your siggs are fabb dear:D
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ€—πŸ‘congrats on ur new shop loved it .. i saw ur arhi creations in the creaton gall i love it awsome work
well desrving do make kash stuff πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ may u open more shops