YRKKH WU 29th Oct 2011 - Maha Episode - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by saru.g

hey sorry... I'm still writing it... will updte within today or tomorrow... ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
waiting for ur update(ff).
Thanku  saru  for  the  wonderful   update ๐Ÿ˜Š  Ms  ko   chodke  i   enjoyed   the  rest...especially  naksh...want  to  see  their   mutual  understanding  and  trust  increases  during  this  crisis,,,,,akshi  should   support  munna   and  try  to  becomes  his   pillar  of  strength...i  hate  RJ  and  papita  always  interfering  in  akshi s  matter...yedi   aajtak  jhumar  nahi  dekhi  hai  kya ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜กand  RJ  ...SS  mein  decoration  nahi  ki  hai  tho  isko  kya๐Ÿ˜ก Deora s  are  very   decent yest...i  liked  their   behaviour...and  gift  keliye  dil  se  taareef  bhi  ki ๐Ÿ˜ƒhope  everything  is   settle  down  soon...arey   DJ  tho  joker  leg  raha tha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i  liked  Sanjay Gandhi   as   DJ
Originally posted by mini_00

Thanks saru for the beautiful update. As stuti said I also forgot a few scenes could not remember. I just want to compare the ME with life. Life is Beautiful but sometimes we forget to value this beautiful gift of God.
Whenever there are some sad moments in life, we feel so distressed and forget those happy moments of life when we had so much of fun. We easily forget those wonderful experiences we had and lose our temper and will power
.Life is like a Piano
White keys are happy moments
Black keys are sad moments
But Remember...

Both keys are played together
to give sweet music in Life...Yes, yesterday ME clearly the depicts the different phases of sad
and happy moments happens in two to three  different family  and the mutual understanding between the family members in naitik's family and the concerns and the true love between the lead couples during thick and thin.

And the grand introduction of Dj (lol) a great disappointment to the viewers as I like the other dJ a lot and his character and his anger and his funniness etched in the viewers mind. Okay let me  talk about naksh life in yesterday's episode.

Imagine if there were only happiness in naksh life. Remaining happy all the time would be meaningless as in absence of suffering... naksh would never realize the meaning of true happiness! On the contrary if there were only sufferings... the will to sustain life... the morality of living life would not exist. It is when both happiness and sufferings exist... life carries its meaning.

Only when naksh suffers... does the real value of life emerge! The hidden ingredients of Wisdom surface only in  their sufferings!  But it is unbearable to the viewers for the time being .When happy... These two lead couples do not experience the desire to excel further! It is sufferings and sufferings alone that make one brighter and wiser in the journey of life! Every successful one has a series of failures behind ones success! Waiting for  next episode.

๐Ÿ‘ agree  with  u   completely   mini๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
๐Ÿ‘

completely agree vth mini thanks saru 4 updating๐Ÿ˜Š
completely agree with mini
saru..thanks for the update dear...
Thanku so much 4 the beautiful update saru di ๐Ÿค— i didnt see the epi.aftr reading ur updt i think i missed a gud epi.i found it is gud one.ps-nd ha saru di,aapna mariam se is wu karne k badle mein londonwale pics mang lena ๐Ÿคฃ i hope aftr ur req she will upload that pics