Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

EHMMBH Spoilers Corner-Post Here ONLY

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
EHMMBHSPOILERS CORNER

Lately there has been many topics being posted in forum sharing offscreen pictures of the cast which makes the forum look messy. Though all pictures are suppose to be posted in
Picture Gallery we understand members may wish to discuss offscreen pictures shared in the section. Hence this thread is being made where the members can post/discuss all the offscreen pictures related to the show EHMMBH. This way all offscreen pictures can be fond under one thread. It would help to make section cleaned and organized.

Apart from pictures you can also share new promos, episode synopsis,  articles, interviews related to the show under this thread. That doesn't mean you can't share articles, promos and interviews in the main forum. This thread is for sharing offscreen pictures mainly but you can share other things related to the show under this thread as well.
All topics sharing offscreen pictures will be closed down by the Dev Team.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for this thread it was much needed.
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for this shru...so many topics of offscreen pics were popping up. am looking forward to spoilers etc in this thread...perhaps people can post sid sirs fb updates here as well!
patakhaguddi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
From
all the lovely melodies ull hear of maanvi, jeevika, manan,viren,virat,virat maanvi and all the other characters are all composed by my favorite Raju Singh Panesar so when i composed Viren jeevika "tu hi tu" it was thanks to him as he told me to use it for our show for them and yes a song for virat maanvi will come but in its time when required !!!
Also, am hearing there will be more couple scenes coming this week...

Siddharth P Malhotra ur right lots of vir man and vireka scene like never ever seen before coming up this week...!!!!
Virika-KryRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaan.

From

all the lovely melodies ull hear of maanvi, jeevika, manan,viren,virat,virat maanvi and all the other characters are all composed by my favorite Raju Singh Panesar so when i composed Viren jeevika "tu hi tu" it was thanks to him as he told me to use it for our show for them and yes a song for virat maanvi will come but in its time when required !!!
Also, am hearing there will be more couple scenes coming this week...

Siddharth P Malhotra ur right lots of vir man and vireka scene like never ever seen before coming up this week...!!!!

omg cant wait!!!!
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tomm onwards till friday each episode has abundance of virman and vireka and their bestest performances till now on the show...
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for this thread Shruti babe 🤗 it was very much needed. And we need a DT as soon as possible too as there is too much spamming of similar posts going on.

Love you <3
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
All u awesome EHMMBHians...tonight the vireka and virman fans be ready for your full paisa vasool entertainment beginning 8 30 pm...its worth the wait I promise and tomm for vireka fans the song "tu hi tu" in its complete entirety comes with the stanza too...hope ull enjoy it as much as we did editing and creating all these episodes :-) happy viewing !!!

(Source:- Facebook)
..Amira.. thumbnail
Thaank Youu Veryy Muchh dear ðŸ¤—
-Sangs- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I am already excited, thanks for sharing Yashika...🤗