hey neha
fr nw lvly lvly story πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
jaldi hai will comment later πŸ˜ƒ

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: yoga23priya

Hey Jalebi Bai πŸ€—DAI 😑😑😑😑

Hmmm i knw still will get irritated by name πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† but still you will do it naa 😑😑

as i said I wont comment on it but i will rate on it πŸ˜› chalo at least can expect few more res posts heheπŸ˜†

here goes 8/10 πŸ˜³ huun not bad 8/10 can i expect more πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Anyways love ya for dedicating this chap for me

love ya Love yaa too but check it one more time not only this chapi whole Tammana is dedicated to you heheπŸ˜†
so agar joote pade to tu bhi saath me khayegi as u r editor heheheπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: MuktaJaiswal

hey neha

fr nw lvly lvly story πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
jaldi hai will comment later πŸ˜ƒ

Hey Mukta di😊

thanx for liking will wait for ur comment 😳

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiee Samosa

My God!!! Simple is pregs😲

Does Avi love simple??????😭😭😭😭😭  Meri Arpi ka kya hoga???😭

Bt wht a different story!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Im loving it❀️
Plzzz Update soon... Need 2 knw what happens nextπŸ˜ƒ

Lovely update dearπŸ˜ƒ

Love ya😳

joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Hiiee Samosa

My God!!! Simple is pregs😲

Does Avi love simple??????😭  Meri Arpi ka kya hoga???😭

Bt wht a different story!!!!!!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ Im loving it❀️
Plzzz Update soon... Need 2 knw what happens nextπŸ˜ƒ

Lovely update dearπŸ˜ƒ

Love ya😳

Hey Mrs.Thakur πŸ€—
Yap Simple is Pregii 😳😳😳
unnn don't know Avi loves her or not πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and about Arpi just wait n watch πŸ˜‰
Awww u like it 😳
will update asap, btw a lot of surprises are in store for u and Arpi too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
luv yaa too😊

joliefille thumbnail
Updating tonight ,
here is the Pre
Avi-
"Stay like that, Doctor said you need rest," He said without looking at me, I felt as my belly was wet, but how! Was I sweating but how? Its fully air conditioned building, well I have much serious matter to solve, I was about to cry when I realized what I had seen before fainting, Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
Hey guys don't know how many of us are still left here
or still visiting here
but this UD is dedicated to all those free persons who still remember the forum address hehe πŸ˜†

Part-II

I don't know how long I was fainted like that, but when I opened my eyes I was on couch next to window at same office but only difference was that that girl was not there, and he was standing by my head side, hands in pocket, dark shades, I was about to sit back when he placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Stay like that, Doctor said you need rest," He said without looking at me, I felt as my belly was wet, but how! Was I sweating but how? Its fully air conditioned building, well I have much serious matter to solve, I was about to cry when I realized what I had seen before fainting, but I should show that I was unaware of it, or he would ask for what he want D.. no I can't let him do it, I can't live without him, may be my ignorance can give our relation new life, I had to conceal the fact that I know about him and his PA. I get up and move toward the table where Tiffin was placed, I serve the plate and turn to him,

"I thought you must be hungry so I bring lunch for you.." and I stretch the spoon toward him to feed him, may be my love can change his decision. He stopped my hand in mid,

"Arpita!" he called my name with grave tone, his graveness freezed me with terror, "don't you want to know the reason of your sickness, what made you faint?" That was not matter of my concern, as much I know I got fainted because of what I saw, but I can't accept it.

"May be because of exhaustion, I am fine now, Aap lijeye naa, and tell me how is it?" I tried to lie and again stretch the spoon to feed him.

This time he took plate from my hand and place on table next to him.

"Arpita.. You are Pregnant."

He said it without any expression, but his words bring new life in me, I am pregnant with his baby, it mean he will be with me, He can hate me, he can leave me but how can he ditch his own blood, its not just a child its an angle for me, who bring happiness before its arrival in world, now I can't stop myself, I Hugged him tightly and start crying, I don't know why I was crying, because of Happiness or because of the pain I was hiding till now. But I can't feel his arms around me, I don't care for it, even if he don't love me still I love him and want to live with him. He held my shoulders gently and separate me by pushing back.

I wiped my tears and looked up at him,

"look Arpita, I want to be very clear with you, I know that you knows everything, so why should we pretend as nothing has happened, I can't stay in this relation any more, I can't bear it, I want divorce and I don't want this child, Just abort it."

"What!..wha'" I can't trust what I heard how could he just say it with so much ease. "What did you said?" now I wish I never asked it again.

"You heard it correct Arpita, as I don't want to carry this marriage then how can I expect you this child and why should you carry it? Abort it and move ahead in life, Right now you should go home and take rest. I thought to inform you that you have an appointment tomorrow for it, I will take you there."

He just said it without any hesitation or any emotion, he was going far from me step by step with his each word, now I can't take it any more and I collapsed on ground on my knees , it seems like he didn't notice it or he didn't care .

I can't cry, seems like end of everything in flick of second. I gathered my self somehow and don't know how I reached, the place which he use to call Home.

I was like paralyzed out of shock, don't know when it turn dark and when he came back from his Office, I came back when Sharad Kaka came to me.

"Arpita bitiya, have something you didn't had anything since morning.." His voice was full of concern like father and when he placed his palm on my forehead I break into sobs.

"Aree Bitiya what happened? Why are you crying like this? Avdhesh.." he stopped in mid of sentence and asked again "is there anything wrong?"

"No Kaka, everything is fine, I am not hungry, bas Papa ki yaad aa rahi thi, after talking you now I am fine. Is he back? You should give him something."

He didn't reply and left me alone. I lay back again; I think my tears were still rolling down from eyes.

Few more hours passed, He came to room; sit on the other side of bed.

"Please Avdhesh ji, talk to me and ask me to forget what ever happened in office" I begged silently to him but as my pleas were not reaching him he took off his spects and switch off the lights. I was fool who was wishing everything to end up as bad dream, I cried a lot for several hours but he didn't respond may be he was sleeping,

Some sound of music was reaching our room may be it was Kaka's old radio set, which suppose to take away kaka's fatigue by its melodious old songs, but for me it was like salt to injury as there was old song playing

"Lag jaa gale, ke fir hasin raat ho na ho..

Shayad fir is janam me mulakaat ho na ha."

when I can't take it anymore I sit back and looked at him, as I was feeling as its my last night with him, he was sleeping but his arm was stretched toward my side, so it was just co incident last night, but this time it was my luck I can't stop myself from hugging him, I placed my head on his shoulder and arms across his chest and I started crying bitterly,

it seems like song was depicting my situation;

"Paas aiye ke hum nahi aayenge baar baar,

Baahen gale me daal ke hum ro le zaar zaar,

Fir aapke naseeb me ye baat ho na ho.."

(in case you didn't heard the song try this πŸ˜‰)

[YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/ADTaww3Lvxs[/YOUTUBE]
http://Lag ja gale ke phir hasi raat ho na ho(With English Subtitle ...

I need to do that, I was crying and shaking badly as I want to woke him up, I wanted him to ask me, "What happened Arpita? why are you crying?" and then I would tell him about my scary dream. "Dream yes its all just a bad dream, when I will woke up in morning everything will be normal, My Avdhesh ji can't leave me like this." I console my self by saying this, and don't know when I slept holding him tightly and in my imaginations I was in his strong hold.

Next Morning'..

When I woke up with the vain hope that last day never exist in reality, He was bathing, I sit back silently , he came out and without looking at me, "Kaka, Breakfast lagaiye, we will leave in half an hour, Arpita has an appointment with doctor." I don't know he was asking for breakfast or reminding me that its all happened in reality and he didn't want our child to came in our life.

I get in bathroom, take shower, and when I came out he was combing hair, breakfast was on bed, there was breakfast for only one person, of course he didn't want to share any moment with me but how can he expect me to take anything in this situation, I was staring at him with pleading eyes but he didn't looked at me , suddenly he looked up while wearing his jacket, our eyes met, and I tried to convince him with my pleading looks tears came itself my eyes but as he didn't care , he put on his dark glasses and turned to take his bag. I was ready to follow him anywhere he wish, followed him to leave the room, suddenly he stopped and turned to me.

"Don't you think you are forgetting something?" he said coldly.

I really didn't get what he meant by it. I gave a blank look.

"What??"

"Kaka brought your breakfast in room, have it we can leave after 15 minutes." He said while returning to room.

"No I don't feel like having any thing." My voice starts shaking.

"Stop your nonsense and take it." He scolds me and forces me to hold the juice glass.

"NO, I will not." I plainly denied.

"OK as you wish!" he said with irritation and placed back the glass.

I followed him silently wiping my tears. We get in car and he drove to the clinic.

I was looking at him all the way with pleading eyes saying to my self "No Avdhesh ji, you can't do this to us, to out baby, to our relation, how can you?" but he never looked back at me. He was driving as he was alone there.

Finally we reached the clinic. I saw the name of it; it's same which report I found yesterday at his PA's table. Is that mean she want me to abort our child. He was following her desire. No I will not let it happen; I can't let her spoil my world.

He get down from car and looked at me to do same but now I can't; I feel as my body turn paralyzed except eyes I looked at him and shake my head in denial.

He turn his face as he didn't want any excuse, but I can't do what he want from me this time, its matter of our child, how can I think to kill him or her before birth, no I can't.

He came to me, opened the door and pulled me out by seizing my wrist; I al most fell but he hold me back and make me stand on my own, at the moment I stepped out a young child came to us and pleads in front of him for a penny. I saw his face and it feels like my baby was crying for life and tears started from my eyes he took some pennies and throw it on ground the child run to collect it and Avdhesh ji dragged me in the clinic.

He took me to the doctor, till now I was unable to utter a word. We met the doctor and he said, "Doctor, we are getting separate, so we don't want any link between us and if this child came it will suffer whole life. We don't want it."

Again he said it all without any hesitation, I was looking at him in shock, how can he say "WE" don't want this child."

And he left me alone with the doctor as she asks him to do so for abortion.

Doctor takes me to bed. I was shaking badly don't know what to do? How to save my baby?

May be doctor get that I don't want it to be happened.

"Mrs. Thakur are you sure you want to terminate your first pregnancy?"

Her words gave me a shock.

"No, NO I don't want to loose my baby, I can't live without my Husband and how can you expect me to live without my baby? No I am not going to allow you or anyone to harm my child." I shouted on her and head toward the door to leave the cabin.

"Mrs. Thakur I appreciate your concern for your child, but as your husband said, Are you guys getting separate? What will you do in that case?"

She asked me with a bit of concern. I don't know what to reply her.

"I don't know, but all I know is, I will not let him go like this, and killing our baby is out of question." I replied with firmness. She smiled at me and I left the cabin.

Sazaye baithe the khwabon ke ashiyaan,

Samandar kinare, unke intzaar me,

Vo bekhbar mouz se aake chal diye,

Aur chod gaye ret ke tute gharonde sa hume,

lets see how many comments are there this time,

i will update this by next Saturday if everything goes fine with my net heheπŸ˜†

If , In case you like it don't forget to press Likwa hehe😳

Edited by joliefille - 12 years ago
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sad part πŸ˜­ ...how cud Avi be so cruel 😑😑😑😑... why is he doing dis ?????? Does he luv Simple n d child is his ????? Good Arpita is standng for her rts n savng her child ... If he luvd Smple (if dat d case) then why did he marry Arpita ???? what is the reason behind his behaviour ???? Arpita shd b strong frm now onwards... may b d doc cud lie dat she cannot hv an abortion coz Arpita's life wud b in danger coz i guess d doctor understands her situation n seems 2 b nice. Arpita also needs someone 2 support her decision ...mayb someone frm Avi's family come 2 knw abt Arpi's pregnancy n can come over...
Edited by ice _girl - 12 years ago
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My Neha/SamosaπŸ€—πŸ€—

Oh Myy God!! Sooo Sad😭😭😭

Avi is being soo rude to her😭😭😭  I dont like that😑

It felt as if I should come in the SS and shake him and make him realise what he is doing😑

My Poor Cutiepie😭😭😭😭 I hope he doesnt love simple

Bt as a writer, Loved it yaπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰  Story is very goodπŸ‘πŸΌ

Im looking forward to Sunday and another updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Love ya dear😳

danno thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww...god what a part yaar
i just read 1 and 2 part
and just love
how can avi do this to arpi???
really very bad...i know their is some secret between simple and avi...
but i know avi lovea arpi...
keep it up neha