Thendral Monday 31st Oct 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Pearl!!!😃

Darman and his dialogs...for irritating us poor viewers he should get a super big naamam from TPS through TA 😡

Now GW is a security to her own house..sooner or later she will be a security to whole oor 🤢

How come Lav and Nithesh are coming to farmhouse...i want to see the person who invited them 😡..Traitor Joseph is missing...avlo guilty feelings pola🤢

Tomorrow i think Pei/GW scene thaan 1st as for sure pei will call her to ask if TA went back to Bangalore🤢

Thanks Pearl for the superb and colourful update and the apt tittle😊.Sonna mathiri GW thitti thetutingale👏👏. The best part of the today's episode was GW getting shocked😆😆.The first part has started with T&t SCENES. Luckily shymala was there on time if she was not there that idiot TA would have left. Anyway a much awaited scene was here in today's episode😊.

Everything changed very fast. If sudha had not told thuls to make a call to C right now the anniversary episode would be different. It was really nice to see anand face as he came to farm house at the request of shymala expecting something else but he is totally disappointed with this T&t CELEBRATIONS.😉😉

kalyani and Patti and MM are missing from the celebration. Coming to Tps's track, once again prabha proved to be an understanding son to lak👏 and he requested TPS not to disturb his father but that joker Dharman is not ready to leave both Tps &B.  This Gw securitya...irruka than layaku..super post antha madamuku..😡If you want any thing just whistle...good insults to her.Waiting for T&t'S CELEBRATIONS.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanks for the excellent updates and comments Pearl!!  You were fast today!!
Tamil wanting to leave Tulasi for something minor is still not digestable.  I wish the director never showed us a scene like that...it kind of shows that he only stayed because of Shymala and Anand...still mad at Ta about that.

Wow...Anand became like some saamiyar...lol...it was funny...Shymala is realy sweet and nice to TT.

The BGM in the background while TT were going upstairs was really nice...

Prabha/TPS/Dharman...Dharman thinks he is capable of harming someone for money...I hope this track goes forward...great to see Prabha after some time...it would have been nice if he joined the celebration as well...

Omg...everyone came in a bus together...lol...that was adorable!!!  It was great to see the school friends again all happy...

TT as usual...both looking very beautiful and nice...they look even better when they stand beside each other...Tulasi's saree is pretty...nice selection Tamil.

Best part today was Bazari reaction!! I was laughing so hard when the 2 boys were talking to her...deep down everyone knows that they do not want Bazari to come...he he...

Overall a good ending...waiting for tomorrow...it better not start with other tracks to waste time.

Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!!  Great start to the week, hope the T'n'TA anniv pass without hitch!!

Thulz looked *** $$$$ million bucks***** .  TA was equally smart. 👏

The wheel of providence never stays the same, what goes around comes around. Today's episode brought back memories of year back...Thulz was humiliated by GW...she got married and today she is  getting hoisted by T's school pals 👍🏼@ the same place where GW tried to remove Thulz sacred necklace.

Rockstars  👍🏼 👍🏼of the day :

#1) undoubtedly the day belongs to T's school pals, who stole the show.  School pals entry in a mini RV type pink (Tribute to Thulz) vehicle with boisterous mirth...+1000. Good to see the leader of the school gang who played a pivot in arranging T'n'TA marriage, snubbing and mocking the "Security Guard" 🥳@ the end...nizzz. This is the same guy who got thrashed by GW last year.

Poser: One of the girl pal said they will make the day memorable...is there a hidden meaning 😔? will the sadist creative ruin the anniv celebration??

2#) S- was outstanding. Wow..a great sport she is, organizing the whole show, pepping Thulz to get ready and asking PA/S/P  to join the celebration. Snub-o-meter for A 🤣, the man who tried to prevent T'n'TA wedding is hosting the for anniv wedding revelry ...very satisfying. Also A getting thrashed by GW last year on same day ..reeled back.

3#) Although S is cut throat GW, but with PA/P in tow they are joining the gaiety...nizzz. PA  glancing GW @ the end...superb.

Disappointment #1) D talking about Thulz's GW in front TA is despicable. Who is she to comment about GW in midst of everyone...whether good or bad, GW Thulz's in law after all.

#2) Thulz's best friend, K MIA. Even-though J is traitor it would have been nice to see him as well.

But best part of the day was D'Company / TPS face-off as it will bring TA in to picture and moving the main plotline further along. D is going to start his big dance as both TPS and B will run for cover. TPS although rattled by D stood her ground, which is good.

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shamz.

Im confused now with TA😕 My confident level is dancing now😆 Im still confident but at the same time also confused. TA was happy now, but then why he has to dump cake even for fun? It makes no sense now. Im also thinking its real-nu, yenna TA said to Thuls "Naan party vara poividuvenu than ivlo avesam pattiya", what if he dumps cake on her face, to show that noone can be happy by hurting others? Like taking revenge on Thuls for hurting Charu?😲 Omg, that would be bad, yenna then no difference between him and GW😲 But im still koncham confident, TA wont do such things infront of so many people. Lets see!🤓

Dumping the creame on Thulz face like that shown in promo is not fun. I know people play with the cream, but not applying cream like that and there was a nakkal look in his face too when he did that😡. Something would have happenned at the party or he would have got a call from the Pei/GW crying...Lets see😍. Both SMM will exploit his guilt to the maximum...Sigh...

Thank you pearl for the wonderful update...😃

After watching this episode i felt promo was faaar better than today's episode...This Dharman and his intentions towards TPS are super irritating and I dont know what are they planning with it...

Nice to see Thulz college friends but somehow i did not like their behaviour towards GW that too infront of both her sons. thoughGW seriously need this, that also and that too in front of both her sons and none came for her support. Intha teasing ellam GW ku not at all enough for what this lady did/doing .😡😡😡

It was superfun to watch Anand's expression but somehow I cannot accept TA convinced so easily and i feel TA's behaviour towards T was true ie putting cake on her face..😕

T looked stunning in her saree ⭐️and so were her true friends...😃

1)TA asked T if she was angry that she was afraid that he would not be making to the party...I really got lost with this...Is this all TA understood about T? Any wife would expect her husbd to be with her and he said just for party sake 😕...super Mr.TA👎🏼...if u say this as a reason for ur madness...😡

2) When he was about to leave he said their happiness shd not be at the cost of someone(he meant charu here right!!)...so did he forget what he was doing a year before??? He married T at the cost of Charu right...and he cud have easily avoided such bad situations T faced bcos of psycho's dad if he had told about T earlier...he forgot bcos psycho did not mind it(he is thinking so) and now she is crying just bcos T shouted...😡...Where r ur thoughts Mr.TA??????😡

Best Part of the episode : (I chose the same colour 😉)
Costume selction - My feeling that TA is serious and wantedly doing to Thulz increased on seeing his costume which means he is acting right now😕...He is wearing a matching costume to his super broker mom...🤢and the mental psycho is almost matching his costume too i guess...So its obviously "Anti-Thulz costume" and now ...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
I am still wondering about the cake scene too...

Like Tanu said, I think GW will call Charu right away.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
Thaks pearl for the update..
a nice one with funny comments, esp the one about kaduku bursting on GW's face...ROFL...

Well today undoubtedly GW's expression made the day.

and by the look of it it was like TA's waiting for someone to stop him. feel even if he had left, he wud have turned back with the same speed..that is TA...Nice how he changed understanding T's reason for rudenss to C--but TA, one u see the letter things will get clearer...

Now that dharman cannot play around with TPS, Bhuvana or laxman for a month, am waiting to see his line of action next as am sure he wont take things lying down...he will continue his despicable acts in the name of social service..but knowing things landing up for TT, he may end up doing some favor, i guess...

A & S hosting this along wit college mates- a treat to see. lots of memories today but in the midst of all this- some pillars resp for Mr. & Mrs Tamilarasu- yet to be seen
MM
Paati
Kalyaani (she took the arati for T)
Joseph.(who can forget his one liner to Anand---TA veedu pakkame pokaathe and also TA kku antha lady yaarnthu therincha kovil ketti kumbudvaan)
all in all waiting for tmrw...esp the mysterious cake scene-
Reading all comment makes me get scared😭 Now i dont have any confidents. TA is doing it out of revenge and anger than😡 Shubba ka, your points are soo trueee. But TA will say once something, but will never follow it. We knew that already

Then cake scene has to come at the end of the party. Before that they will play games and have fun. Hmm, TA u changed a lot. I cant blv.😲 Now dancing to the tunes of Pei, but telling Thuls not to doubt him, aama TA neenga behave panra way partha doubt pannama enna pannuvanga, sir?😡

He will show her pola, that she cant be happy by hurting Charu😈 Srsly go and muttufy your head on the great china wall with your sakhi and mommy😡

Grrr, loosu hero chee zero. But if only its teasing, i dont know what i will do😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago