*Chris Mom - Chris Child* RESULT pg 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago

Hii Friends! How are you all? This is the new Surprise Thread i mentioned in LOTW Game. Dont be scared, this time no letter, but something else. Well i wont tell you what and why nu, but only you have to join in this game. Who wants to join can apply here, don't kill me😆

Will meet you after a short break😃

🤣🤣

Welcome Back😆 Okie, coming to surprise thread. You don't have to take any risk, but do only one small application😊 Innum purileya?? Okie i will tell in detail:
In this Thread, only joined ppl can participate. Well they wont know where they joined and for what. Interested people can join. Srsly its very fun and enjoyable game. Tans and I gave Guaranty🤣

Application for Joining!

Who wants to Join, pls fill up this form:

Name:
Motto: I want to Join

(Example:

Name: Tanu
Motto: I want to Join)

Overall there will be 3 posts. First this one (Intro) then, joined members compiled post and then the surprise by us as 3rd post. Don't be scared, lets have some fun😃.

Come On and Join🤗

Dont click here, chumma oru vilambaram😆

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

So here are the members who are gonna take part in the game. If anyone is interested too, pls then join soon, because we are going to start on Sunday!😃

Shubba
Smiles
Pearl
Tanu
Shammu (Not sure)
Ranu
Ruby
Bhagi
Maha2us
Sneha
Karthi
Mini
Vjayam
Kowsi
Thamizhan
Autumns
Gunthy

🤣🤣

Game Intro will be posted on Sunday by Tanu!😃

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago

Hi All! Finaly here is the Christmas game😃 As Smiles and Karthi guessed, its gifting game, but with a nice relationship. Yess, first i will tell you them game name. Its called "Chris Mom - Chris Child".😃 Hope now you can guess what the game is about. Well i know this game from some other forum, as i played it there too, so wanted to do it with us too😃

Each one will be appointed as "Chris Mom" for each other one! But unknown! Mom should send as much as Gift's to her/his Child. And Child should guess their mom. On christmas evening, we will let out our answer's who belong to whose Child nu.😃 Its very easy😊 Lil bit same like Letter game, but this time with cute gifts!

Example:

Bhagi will be appointed as Chris mom for Tans. But, she should not tell. Now Bhagi will keep sending gifts like pictures poems along with her writng to Tanu indirectly ie, like PM anyother person to send to Tanu stating as "U'r Chris Mom gift for u". Then, like this daily or whenever can, Mom should send gift to their Child until Dec 25th. Child should guess, who would be her mom, by the way of their gifts or writings etc...
And on 25th Dec all can post their guesses here, and secret Moms will be revealed. Hope we gets closer with this game and lets rock our Forum!😃

Everyone will get one privat msgs, who is gonna be their Child nu. Maybe on Mon or Tue. If i play with you, then the pm wont come from me. If i dont play, then i will send them. If yes, my Friend will send them!😃

Hope you like it and enjoy playing!😃

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
me joining shammu - let me give a start..:p...i will edit acc to ur req tmrw ...

Name: Shubba
Motto : I want to join

Additional Motto - If game damages us we will all join to damage shammu...un type questions prepare senchu will ask altogether...😛...Tanu is just helping nu i think...and secret shammu(new nick name) is keeping it as a secret to Tanu also I guess...she is not telling me also...😈...
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Name: Smiles

Motto: I want to join

Name: Pearl
Motto: I want to join the fun club ðŸ˜ƒ
Name: Tanu
Motto: I want to join😛

Yov Shammu...as you promised me...enna aanalum you and me sernthu thaan sharing ok aa? whether it is scoldings from members or praising🤣...and how come u didn't add your self on guarantying its an enjoying game nu😛

Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Name: Shammu
Motto: I want to join😆

Tans, yes kandippa, whatever we get we will share😃 As per your wish, i edited it😊 Soon ******* ready pola🤣
Name: Ranu

Motto: I love to join 😛
Name: Ruby

Motto: I want to join

ROFL Shammu and Tanu, nice partnership!
Shammu your new game is not related to psycho right? :P
Edited by Ruby-86 - 12 years ago