Frequent Posters

BeastInCarnage thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Who plays Video Games most here ?
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Should I say , because it is private? Oh no, not to the MB gang. It is because I an not very adept at posting pics and such things. Never learnt them well, had no use for them till I came to IF. My world is made up of mostly numbers , graphs, dreary charts, just figures all over.

Edited by auntyno1 - 01 November 2011 at 5:16pm 

The MB gang is non existent. Its dead .Please do not keep mentioning it 

Kind request to members
astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NandiniPS

The MB gang is non existent. Its dead .Please do not keep mentioning it 

Kind request to members

😕 ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜• 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why people keep talking of MB gang as a gang of soppy girls..It was started just as a joke and frankly none of us were worshipping Aditya sir like Krishna ji...there is no MB gang now and also people need not feel degraded if they are mistaken as an MB gang member. I was unfortunately included in the MB gang but never cringe when I see Abhijeet in feminine company. Many who are not MB gang members, I have seen blow their tops if that happens. Sorry, for sounding so blunt..but could not help it.
Why are you surprised Astonish. MB gang  has not been there for a long time now

But members who come rarly do not realize that. Please I request all members please do not drag this name in all and sundry converstations
Then I distinctly remember a particular member posting yuck for MB as if its a gang of attention seeking girls but I don't recall any MB girl posting "muahs" for abhi sir openly like that particular member.
Some people think MB means some desperate fans. But we were not that. It was made as a joke. But the joke was stretched and MB gang became a joke , so much so that some people just quote MB gang as a synonym for desperate

So its dead guys

debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Discussion continues from the previous thread...
MB Gang 😆 i remember when i was silent member i read all that posts & i realized the craziness of such fans...previously i thought i'm only mad but when i joined IF my view is changed & i found lots of crazy fans like me...I dnt think MB gang means any kind of Meerabai point of view...We cant be Meerabai...MB Gang means Gang of crazy fans of Aditya Srivastav...anyone can be included in this gang...there is no other criteria rules nothing...
And i dnt think who posts wonderful caps the person must be a member of MB Gang...anyone can post it...this gang is something which is not visible or there is no registered thing...it is totally mental...as far i believe it...& i m MB Gang member 😳
It is not as if MB gang members are only crazy for him..there are many who are crazy..also no one is obsessed and no such thing that only MB members can post good caps, so many people post good caps here.And frankly its not an official body or organisation..It was just a joke..Saadrita and I had started a discussion, this followed that and rashu jokingly formed a gang and put up a list, I was not even online when my name was added. Its something like the way the "chiranjeev" gang was started.

anyway, MB gang is no more.
Edited by deep_baner - 12 years ago
auntyno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh dear, I did not know a lot. MB gang sounded a nice  and humerous other name for AS fans, that was all.
Sorry, will never mention it again.
Edited by auntyno1 - 12 years ago