Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm going on a small break people ... feeling a bit unwell too ... will be back on Tuesday ... though will try post at times through mob. ... take care everyone and miss me 😛 😆 ...
Posting this tonight itself in case I'm unable to come kal !!! Bye and tc 😊
Minionite thumbnail
Good afternoon IF.

Feel better soon Bhavana and do come back.
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So much complications regarding MB Gang? ðŸ˜²

Anyways, Bhavs, get well soon..and come back soon...😊 I am waiting for tomorrow.. A special day indeed.😃
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today is your day,
You can scream and shout,
So I would like to say,
I love you and there's no doubt.

You deserve everything I can give,
But I can only give you a little,
I'm happy that you can live,
You make me as happy as a skittle.

A Very Happy Birthday to You Shahrukh. Time changes, people change, everything can change; But my wishes for you remain the same. Wish you all the happiness of the world, all the strength that is needed to face every challenge of life. You will always remain my HERO. Undoubtedly, the BEST for me and million others !

Edited by Shagnika - 12 years ago
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: auntyno1

Oh dear, I did not know a lot. MB gang sounded a nice  and humerous other name for AS fans, that was all.

Sorry, will never mention it again.

Actually when it started, this is what it was. Unfortunately, some others took it the other way...and the worst was - it was exaggerated out of proportion and some people made it look like the members are a gang of very silly, overpossessive admirers which they were definitely not.

The original MB members didn't want this name to exist any more. Auntyno1, you've been away for some time, therefore you didn't know this. It's nothing to feel bad about.  Others, please don't get worked up if someone mentions it.

We all know Auntyno1 is on the same boat as all of us when it comes to admiring Adi sir. 😊
Edited by visrom - 12 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Good morning IF !!!

Today's the birthday of someone very special ... and rather precious I'd say !!
He gives me smiles just with his presence !!! His smile full of love and life !!
Humbleness ... and sweetness personified !!
The man who makes me believe that Angels exist !!! He makes me believe in life ... he makes me believe in love !!! He makes me believe in angels !!! What he's to me ... can't be exxplained in words !!! He's special !!! He's my angel !!! ... wishing my Angel Shahrukh a very very Happy Birthday !!! God Bless You SRK !!!! Love you till eternity !!Edited by Bhavanab - 12 years ago
Chiinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good morning...

A Very Happy B'day to KING KHAN !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                  
visrom thumbnail
A very very Happy Birthday to SRK...!!!! 🥳
Bhavanab thumbnail
Vis tabiyat kaisi hai ?????

I'm happy ... I was worried about my exam as I didn't study a word !!! But it went well !!! 😃
visrom thumbnail

Not really good...a very sore throat and voice has turned hoarse. But fever is down.