Twilight

Robsten together again?

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Monday October 31, 2011

ROBERT Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are reportedly set to team up again after the end of the Twilight movies.

The couple — who are said to be dating in real life, as well as in the vampire movie franchise — are apparently considering an offer to star in a romantic comedy together which would poke fun at their on-set love affair.

"The story revolves around two actors who meet on a movie and fall in love," says a Hollywood insider.

"The producers want to get an actual couple to plays the leads and Kristen and Robert are top of their list. They are looking for new challenges after Twilight so this may be perfect for them."

Meanwhile, Rob, 25, has confessed being famous make him feel like a spy.

"Being famous is very cool! I travel a lot, I meet very nice people… But it also has some downsides," he said.

"I'm searching for a home in London at the moment. While viewing the house, lots of strange thoughts popped up in my mind. Can paparazzi park their cars in front of this house? Are strange fans able to camp on my pavement? I think like a spy or a secret agent and that's pretty weird.

This Article came in Show biz spy hope it is true😊
Sorry if posted before

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters