Thendral

Thendral Tuesday-Update for Nov 1, 2011

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well, at the outset, hats off to the team...
They cud not do it on Sep 1 to match the date--but they have managed to get the day right- Wednesday...(hopefully...)

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the wonderful update...😃

The tension and irritation that was there for the past two days(promo and yday's epi) has gone totally after watching today's episode. I liked the episode very much. I think its bcos TA was shown only in the last part.😛
 His reactions today confirmed he is wantedly putting cake on her face. As i told earlier Lavanya is ready with her reporter job and I am sure Pei and GW are going to think TA hates T and is going to plan further. This is what I really want. Their thoughts are going to mislead their plans and i would love to see the scene when GW/psycho brings out their plan about TA getting married to Psycho..How i wish they themself tell it to TA...🤢...pls make it fast Mr.K...
TA behaving so is needed now for Pei and GW to plan wrong but again I will never forgive TA for the acts.. Probably CV's are thinking that this behaviour of TA is the one turning point which made a trap for Pei and GW...aanalum TA insulting before everyone is mannerless and stupid. He better insult the trio idiots - GW/pei and lav in front of them again.

Good move in Dharman's side. So after TPS D is going to know about T. So with T as center point both tracks are gg to meet and TA would join TPS...good one...

Lav darling a...🤢...enna kodumai......Lav does not want to meet T's frnds am...rofl i think she is scared that deepa might give her a slap again 😆
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Lovely Update plus Comments Vjayam!! 😃

Tension tension tension aam...Viewers are fuming fuming fuming 😡 😡...Aww poor psycho she cant control her aarvam aam...TA ku temple aam if he chased Thulasi out🤢...GW want to build temple for pei and pei want to build for TA...TA thanakku thaane he will build for believing pei🤢

GW is saying Thulasi is capable to just to party aam...her daughter darling mattum enna aam...she is one capable to only party and dance that too with modern dress 😡 😡  I am in a serious kolai veri on these 2 🤬 😡 😡

Charu paarthu.. hotel is going to vibrate and echo with your psycho mode 🤢...peak hit pannuma pannatha...😕...another pei scene is there🤢

Kanagu is the innocent guy who called Nithesh ...Thulasi's friends paartha Lav gets tension aam...Deepa's slap is coming to memory pola 🤢... Darling aam la..darling na i remember something else😲🤣.
...After  seeing Lav scene i think cake scene is true as she is a silent stalker there😡...she might live update that TA hates Thulasi Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vjayam

Well, at the outset, hats off to the team...

They cud not do it on Sep 1 to match the date--but they have managed to get the day right- Wednesday...(hopefully...)

Very true Vjayam - they had kept the trend of showing nice things on wednesday.
T and T meet at bank, their wedding, anniversay and there comes again on a wednesday...prob cake snub will be on thursday...lets see...now though i am least bothered about cake scene as this is going to be a trap for GW and psycho and darling lavanya🤢...lol...hope for the best...lets see

Arizes. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanu.

Kanagu is the innocent guy who called Nithesh ...Thulasi's friends paartha Lav gets tension aam...Deepa's slap is coming to memory pola 🤢... Darling aam la..darling na i remember something else😲🤣.
...After  seeing Lav scene i think cake scene is true as she is a silent stalker there😡...she might live update that TA hates Thulasi

Shammy darling  Ur questions answered...Lav  darling a koopita periya manushan is kanagu...D'oh...TA friends also TA mathiriye makka ve irukanga enna seiya...😛...
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks vijayam for the super fast update.😊Pei mithiruchu..Sigh😉.  charu's conversation with Gw was funny.Such a cute episode. Now we have to wait for one more episodes for cake scene. Today's episode clearly depicts that TA is still angry with thuls.🥱What happened to Ta character why he is still angry with thuls. Kumaran Please give  aapus to lav ,GW or C but not for thuls.Thulasi was really cute in today's episode.Waiting for next episode.
Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
I am sure that TA will do it in anger (or at least that is how they will show) and Lavs will update her mother and they will be bold enough to think that C and TA will join together... at that point they will show that TA knew about the plan along and was only trying to bring the issue in public and he will say sorry to T and that idiot will melt...
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Vijayam for the excellent superfast update!😃

Aiyoo loosu thaaneeyay pesuthu🤢! Namaku thaan tension on seeing her😡. GW if you think good only God will help you... Ithula vera telling if we think on something theivam thinking differently.. Ketavunga kaalam it seems.. Enna oray jokes aa GW??😕

From the last scene of TA expression, it clearly shown that TA is really putting the cream on Thulasi face to show his irritation and not for fun🤢. TA totally gone nuts. Insulting a wife infront of all his friends is totally unforgivable and that too on their first anniversary😡😡...sigh... Even if he acts... he went overboard..

Lav...yaaayy... will go and give wrong info to GW and Psycho... Let them plan more and more and eventually end up in their own digged grave😉.

Bhuvana track now might get intresting with Thulasi past coming out and Dharman will eventually blackmail Bhuv. But I really want the truth to come from Sundari instead of Dharman😕.
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Vjayam for the fast super updates!!

I am dissapointed today. TT's anniversary is getting pushed back now for so long.  Why is it taking forever??  The pace of the serial is sooo slllooowww...

Whoaaa...pei attam increasing day by day...that hotel room is going to be haunted after Charu leaves...I knew she would call GW and talk to her.  And now GW appoints Lav as their spy...where is the Lav who was running behind Tulasi??  It makes no sense for Lav to still be mad at Tulasi.  All three of them can get lost!

Dharman's brain is working...yay...yes he should find out about Bhuvana past...but it's kinda too late since TPS already knows everything...waiting for more developments in this track!!

Shymala's 'farmhouse' is looking nice...so sweet of her...

Wow Tamil...really...is this you...??  So Tamil is still not happy with what Tulasi did and he is going to insult her in front of everyone??  I think the cake scene is to show his anger on her...grrr...why am I hating Tamil so much now...???
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago