Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

WU 1st Nov:: Their Last Hope Dies

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Stuti for the superfast update. Such an emotional episode.Akshara was hiding everything to satisfy her parents. I felt sad for naksh.Naitik needs akshi's presence during hard times and he could not wait for akshi to come as he wants her to share his worries as only akshi can understands his feelings.Even a faithful servant maharaji understands the present situation and it happens in so many houses in reality.

Today's episode clearly depicts the true love and the bonding between naksh. Love recognizes no barriers. It jumps hurdles, leaps fences, penetrates walls to arrive at it destination full of hope." . Marriage is not a bed of roses contrary to what naksh may have been led to believe in their courting lessons.

And Life is not bed of roses the roses and thorn combination...Yes, I agree that life is not a bed of roses. Because...if life was a bed of roses, naksh would have been similar to that of machines... i.e., living/working in same the struggle, yet attempt to come out victorious always. I want naksh to Enjoy challenges, and don't fail to relish the sweeter times too!...ya exactly "life is not a bed of roses". All ups and downs are the part of naksh life. Last but not the least naksh must remember to find happiness in small good things of life...both  cannot wait for a big thing to happen to make everyone happy every time!!.

Marriage is a very long journey full of complications with deep valleys and steep ridges. It's not the amount of money that is important. What is important is how naksh use it -, buying, saving, investing and giving are all part of life fulfillment. "Life is full of obstacles, but how naksh get through them determines who they are in the future."

This is my favorite quote. It inspires me do get through things when in a time of trouble or hardship. The concept of a well-balanced life, filled with ups and downs, is a simple notion, but currently naksh find hard to grasp. naksh let too many things upset their  balance. Instead of being happy and healthy and joyful and blessed, not too up, not too down.Waiting for next episode.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
Thanx for the update Stuts.. πŸ€—
I kind of liked todays epi..πŸ˜†
Bas in logo ko ghar se nikalna hai toh jaldi nikal jaye.. N most imp i dnt want them to live in chawl.. Chota mota ghar chalega BUT NO CHAWL PLZ.. πŸ₯±
jerry12 thumbnail
thnq so much for the neat n quick update...
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: pari1508

Thanx for the update Stuts.. πŸ€—
I kind of liked todays epi..πŸ˜†
Bas in logo ko ghar se nikalna hai toh jaldi nikal jaye.. N most imp i dnt want them to live in chawl.. Chota mota ghar chalega BUT NO CHAWL PLZ.. πŸ₯±

lol... chalta hai di.. sab kuch milta hai na life mein.. its k...

everytime tues ko gande epi kyun aate hai
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update.as usual naksh rocked.πŸ‘.i hope everything settles soon n get to see my naksh happy again.😊.liked the photo frame which shaurya gifted,naksh were really looking cute😍.i just hope akshi ask her maykewale not to interfere in her sasuraal matter,bahut pakathe yaar yeh log,esp cong.i just can't tolerate her.
Originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

lol... chalta hai di.. sab kuch milta hai na life mein.. its k...

everytime tues ko gande epi kyun aate hai

Were you born on saturday...🀣
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
Thanks for the update stuti i liked today's epi kind off poor singhaniya's i hope there matters get solved soon and they dont have to live in a chawl although my guess proved right
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Were you born on saturday...🀣

u still remember this??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† superb timing... lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: saru.g

u still remember this??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† superb timing... lol... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Who can forget that crap from G3...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Stuti:- Wonderful update it was really difficult epi to write... πŸ‘