Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

!~PARICHAY WU 1.Nov.2011~!

neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the nice update neeme,looking forward to kunal's  reaction after knowing siddhi is fighting against him n the precap scene
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
TY ...quite a decent epi ...building onto the future
neeme thumbnail
Today i was redy with my WU..But same time my net stops working ..And i was waiting so that my net start working and however i upload WU,..So if there is any mistake bear it

@Sahasra, rdfan..Yes we are looking forward now.But Precap was surprising Kunal was so clam with Siddhi ..surly he knew abt that Siddhi is Against her in the court..May be he understand That its all Thakral plan thats why he is behaving like that...Lets see whats next
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot for the update Neeme๐Ÿค—
me also look for to tomorow's laughter๐Ÿ˜† cum rocking๐Ÿ˜Ž epi.. where the two lawyers will meet inside court-room๐Ÿ˜‰ n Kunal will get ๐Ÿ˜ฒ to see Siddhi fighting the case against him... n the Camera will Zoom n ppl's faces n do ringa-ringa rosy in the whole court room... ( which happens in all ekta maiya's serials๐Ÿคฃ)
egar to see how these 2 ppl fight the case at the 1st hearing..!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
it was a pleasent surprise to see... kunal going out of the way to help siddhi by giving her a book where she can study a similar case...๐Ÿ˜› generally, in hindi movies.. its shown that a lawyer foesnt help an opponent lawyer coz he/she doesnt want the other to win esp. when they r fighting the same case... 
neeme thumbnail
WHAT IF..If Kunal starts fighting with siddhi in the court in his popular style ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..I think Judge bag jaya gaa๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
thanks for the updaet..

i dont know who is worng here...but Sinal r gonna be hitting on eaach other pretty hard ๐Ÿ˜†
-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks a lot dear for the update... I'm also waiting to see kunal's reaction when he sees siddhi opposite him... ๐Ÿ˜Š