Reel to Real, funny ride home!

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

So I was watching this show today at my lunch time, kiya don't look at me like that.  It's my personal time anyways and I got emotional with the scene that I was watching.  It was real dj vu if you know what I mean.  It's like to see the two sides of the reel and real life.

The actress finally finds a love in her life and is very elated with the fact.  When she comes home she is hit by the reality of hers in such force as if she is hit by the truck.  Her father got sick and would have ended in a life threatening accident.  While she was having gala time of her life with the beau in her life, on the other hand her family was passing time with despair of losing the only man in their life while trying to get hold of her.  When she reaches to the bed next to her dad, she starts crying and then shouting why no one called her.  The reply came from all corner one at a time that how since long they were trying to call her but she was busy in her own world and was not answering the phone.

She couldn't sleep all night and kept cursing herself that how she becomes selfish that she forgot her responsibilities towards her family.  Whom she loves the most and they are on top of everything.  She makes up her mind to speak with the love of her life.  When she confronts her love and tries to make him understand her responsibilities.  The scene was touchy and I felt the mist in my eyes, cruelty to me was the love is hurt, and claims that he will support her with her responsibilities but the girl refuses to take the support, trying him to free him from her bond and to live his life and find someone better.  She will always love him but can't have him in her life as her family is everything to her.  I didn't get the support with affirmation to have him by my side.  In fact I didn't have to work hard to make him understand.

The boy gets upset as she decided her fate and declared her decision without his consent.  Lucky her haina?  Well the boy is adamant to convince her, than I had the piercing pain in my chest.  How ironic is that I see what my heart desired then I see on a fiction now.  The boy decides and declares his decision that he will wait for her and walks out.  I had the silent moment and then I got myself busy with work.

Later on, while driving home, I said to my friend who rides with me, "I saw him today.  The moment I entered the hall first thing I met my eyes was his."  "Yes I saw him too today at my lunch time."  She said.

"Did you say hi to him?"  "No, are you kidding me?  Why would I say hi to him, in fact he does not give me the chance to say hi to him."  I said in bitter taste in my mouth.  I turned my face to check the traffic, I turned back to her, and "You know what I should do that one of this days.  What say?"  With all my excitement I said that.  My friend laughs loudly.  "That would be one hilarious scene to watch.  He would not sleep all night."  I got my comedy side kicked in and more cunning ideas popped in my head right after another.  "Yes, this would be the worst nightmare of his life; gosh I could see his pale face.  LOL OMG."  Giggles I here, "What got in to her, why did she say hi to me what she wants?"  My friend joked in.  "Yea he will think what is she up to, what made her do this?"  More laughs.  "Seriously we should have ended with each other man."  I said sighing.  "There was a reason."  She said.  "Yes the best one.  I need a Man."  We both laughed.

I started narrating the story of the show I watched at my lunch time; I ended the story with the boy walks out with the statement of waiting for his lady love.  "You know how ironical it is that now and then life brings you the moments or put you in a spot that reminds you everything that happened in the past.  The thing is this movie and the stories are made out of real life.  Right?  "Yes true."

You know every scene was reminding the day, the only thing was it happened opposite to me.  The damn thing was I didn't have to work hard to convince him to move on.  He took it and right after 2 days later he tells me he found someone."  I made it as a joke that now we don't see such passion in anyone.  "Ok fine I don't have time to wait for you, here I go and guess what I found someone."  It was amusing the way I said those words.  Back then it hurt me so much that how sorry this love is that it's not even worth to pursue to convince your lady.  But reality is reality.  It only happens in reel life that someone can wait for someone for ages not in real life.  The ride to home was one hilarious, "You know there is someone best for you out there my friend.  You deserve a Man."  My giggles faded into thin air, the statement felt like a prayer and faith in love ignited me to hope for one.  But I know it's not the TV show the camera turns to somewhere in la la land a face is shown turning towards the camera.  Sound, Cut and Action and tudda 'what?  Nothing'the story is done.

The End!

Edited by Newdime - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
reserve😎

I'm commenting while I'm reading..so my comments are gonna be weird..
tsk tsk.. watching tv at work!! πŸ˜›

It is funny how life works.. its definitely not easy as tv makes it look neither is it that hard! in Reel life, the evil//sad, the happy or "awww" moments are all exaggerated...dramatic!
We make life complicated at times though.. why? *azi shrugs her shoulder*
Who said life was easy, fair, all fun, no work and just play. I strongly believe that, we have to know the bad to know the good, and vice versa aka life!
But if you can look back at tougher times and laugh at it.. then you know you have come a long wayπŸ˜ƒ

" 'Yes the best one.  I need a Man.' ".. umm what was he 😲? actually don't answer thatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Thanks for sharing habibti!

Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

So this is what you were conjuring up when we were talking about what men are good for huh? Well I'll stick to my answer I told you... πŸ˜†

You're right though. For the most part life doesn't work out the way we see it or even dream it to be. We often dream of love and people often say a dream is a wish your heart makes. But it's just that a wish. Reality is something else entirely that depends on so many more things. In real life we can't just wish for this or that. We have to work at it. And that requires patience and understanding. Reality is a place where there is little room for fairytales with a happily ever after. So they should be best kept for the novels and dramas I think. I know I'm sounding like my pessimistic self again so I'll go back to phrase that everyone loves (to hate). Everything happens for a reason. It hurts that to know that what one thinks to be love isn't actually for the other person but that's the thing maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe there is something else, something better, someone better for you that caused this happen. The important thing is you can look at it and smile and maybe laugh a little rather than dwell. 

Okay now...I don't know if that made any sense and I'm sorry if that just seemed like a bunch of ramblings. I think I will stop my nonsense here. But thanks for writing this. It helped clear my overly clogged brain with what I deem at the moment useless coursework. πŸ˜‰

Edited by Limerance - 12 years ago
arabianpaki thumbnail
πŸ˜†

Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail
Originally posted by: arabianpaki

πŸ˜†

What's so amusing my friend? πŸ˜†

arabianpaki thumbnail
Originally posted by: Limerance

What's so amusing my friend? πŸ˜†

nothing...well actually.. instead of editing my reserve spot, and quoted it..lol 😳
This is what happens when you stay away from IF for too long. hehehehehe
Limerance thumbnail

nothing...well actually.. instead of editing my reserve spot, and quoted it..lol 😳
This is what happens when you stay away from IF for too long. hehehehehe

Oh Azizah! Sounds like me, I miss our late nighters on here. Ohh the good days...πŸ˜†
arabianpaki thumbnail

Oh Azizah! Sounds like me, I miss our late nighters on here. Ohh the good days...πŸ˜†

I always do that btw.. so much for reserving a spot!
I know eh! I miss it too!
We need a " lets reminisce on the good ole days" date!
When will you be free??? ( lol.. I just put the blame on you for not being free and us not chilling here πŸ˜›) and where's Krishna.. she totally ditched us!
Limerance thumbnail

I always do that btw.. so much for reserving a spot!
I know eh! I miss it too!
We need a " lets reminisce on the good ole days" date!
When will you be free??? ( lol.. I just put the blame on you for not being free and us not chilling here πŸ˜›) and where's Krishna.. she totally ditched us!

Ahhh an IF date you say? Sounds like a plan...ummm...I think Friday would be good. (And thanks for putting the blame on me entirely...lol) 
You're right Krishna did totally ditch us...πŸ˜†...okay let's give the girl benefit of the doubt maybe she's busy with something...maybe. (Krishna if you're reading this we want an explanation Missy!)
So how have you been Azi? Semester going good?
arabianpaki thumbnail

So this is what you were conjuring up when we were talking about what men are good for huh? Well I'll stick to my answer I told you... πŸ˜†

You're right though. For the most part life doesn't work out the way we see it or even dream it to be. We often dream of love and people often say a dream is a wish your heart makes. But it's just that a wish. Reality is something else entirely that depends on so many more things. In real life we can't just wish for this or that. We have to work at it. And that requires patience and understanding. Reality is a place where there is little room for fairytales with a happily ever after. So they should be best kept for the novels and dramas I think. I know I'm sounding like my pessimistic self again so I'll go back to phrase that everyone loves (to hate). Everything happens for a reason. It hurts that to know that what one thinks to be love isn't actually for the other person but that's the thing maybe it wasn't meant to be. Maybe there is something else, something better, someone better for you that caused this happen. The important thing is you can look at it and smile and maybe laugh a little rather than dwell. 

Okay now...I don't know if that made any sense and I'm sorry if that just seemed like a bunch of ramblings. I think I will stop my nonsense here. But thanks for writing this. It helped clear my overly clogged brain with what I deem at the moment useless coursework. πŸ˜‰

Everything happens for a reason .. you know as much as people highly dislike this reasoning... I say it all the time ..either to my self or some one else! Its like a mantra in our house...jo bhi hota hai bhaiter ke liya hota hai. And its hard to see it as that time.. and it takes very long to realize , but there's always a better, bigger side to whatever happens..
I have no reasons to why I think that but I do.. lol