Reel to Real, funny ride home! - Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Limerance

Oh the fancy car...😆
I know people definitely would think we are weird. I'm sure we got on their nerves in the FF section over the summer with our nightly sessions. 
And I definitely don't have a life on any given night this semester. They are all occupied on varying dates with my various textbooks which is what I should've been doing tonight. lol

Whatever happened to idea of  creating a chat room.. on the other forum you told us about?
Dont worry I dont have a life... though at the moment.. I can hear some students are singing and playing the guitar while drinking outside.. but I'm sure they're probably majoring in arts or something thats they can party all night ..lol.. I really hope no gets offended reading this..

I was actually supposed to finish my lab report.. and some how I told my self.. I can be here and do my lab report at the same time.. but I've only gone as far as typing my data...and I'm supposed to meet up with a guy to study tomrw.. I usually try to know my material before hand, so I look smart.. but i guess not tomrw! 😆
so much do ..and not enough time, story of every student's life!

OMG this is embarassing now.😆

I'm sure Shaheda baji would be proud of us =]
Originally posted by arabianpaki

Whatever happened to idea of  creating a chat room.. on the other forum you told us about?
Dont worry I dont have a life... though at the moment.. I can hear some students are singing and playing the guitar while drinking outside.. but I'm sure they're probably majoring in arts or something thats they can party all night ..lol.. I really hope no gets offended reading this..

I was actually supposed to finish my lab report.. and some how I told my self.. I can be here and do my lab report at the same time.. but I've only gone as far as typing my data...and I'm supposed to meet up with a guy to study tomrw.. I usually try to know my material before hand, so I look smart.. but i guess not tomrw! 😆
so much do ..and not enough time, story of every student's life!

I don't know what happened to the chat room. Last time I suggested not everyone was game for it but I think it's a great idea. Speaking of not offending anyone. I said something of the similar nature about English majors and their poetry...lol. It was good thing I said this in physics lab since it's mostly science majors or else I'm sure I would have gotten so evil looks. 
I know what you mean. I have a lab report to finish also but I always do it the night before. Bad impression on the youngins' I know but what can I do. I also was going to finish my update while chatting here but that got nowhere!
Edited by Limerance - 12 years ago
Okay so I had about like 5 typos in my last post, this is a sign my sanity is leaving me and I need sleep. ðŸ˜†
Not to mention IF is slowing down to a crawl for some reason. 
So I think I will bid goodbyes and talk to you later! It was nice catching up after such a long time. Good luck with that lab report and studying tomorrow! Goodnight :)

I don't know what happened to the chat room. Last time I suggested not everyone was game for it but I think it's a great idea. Speaking of not offending anyone. I said something of the similar nature about English majors and their poetry...lol. It was good thing I said this in physics lab since it's mostly science majors or else I'm sure I would have gotten so evil looks. 
I know what you mean. I have a lab report to finish also but I always do it the night before. Bad impression on the youngins' I know but what can I do. I also was going to finish my update while chatting here but that got nowhere!

Ok that's it... one of these days... if ever we find the time, we'll create a chat room thread.. so we don't annoy people. I'm sure people are gonna be interested in our convos there to!..lol

And its not that I don't like the art (artsy) people or anything..  its like they truly follow the rule : work hard, party harder.. lol 
update?? ooohhh darn it! You did say you're most likely to write an OS when you update..how's that going ;) ?

Okay so I had about like 5 typos in my last post, this is a sign my sanity is leaving me and I need sleep. ðŸ˜†
Not to mention IF is slowing down to a crawl for some reason. 
So I think I will bid goodbyes and talk to you later! It was nice catching up after such a long time. Good luck with that lab report and studying tomorrow! Goodnight :)

At least it was in english.. I was talking to my friend right now..while replying to you ..and I realized I started writing in Arabic in the middle.. cause I was talking to my friend.. lol

Alrighty, Good night to you too
take care!