Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Reel to Real, funny ride home! - Page 2

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

Ahhh an IF date you say? Sounds like a plan...ummm...I think Friday would be good. (And thanks for putting the blame on me entirely...lol) 
You're right Krishna did totally ditch us...πŸ˜†...okay let's give the girl benefit of the doubt maybe she's busy with something...maybe. (Krishna if you're reading this we want an explanation Missy!)
So how have you been Azi? Semester going good?

Yes she probably is busy, since there are soo many FF on IF πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Friday then ...its a date! I'm suppose to cook that day.. so I'll bring the food, and you guys could ummm .watch me eat  πŸ˜›
I've been good.. on the other hand semester.. I dont know, its gonna come to a bad end.. I just know it! I got my exam schedule yesterday  and it couldn't be worse -- I'm already terrified of thinking about it! On the other hand ( speaking of everything happens for a reason) since my exam schedule is horrendous, I get to go home early...like really early πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arabianpaki thumbnail
oh and since we're talking about school.. I have a midterm tomrw that I really should be studying for, but I'm not! I was talking to shaheda baji earlier..then listening to songs..and now I'm here!!And then I complain about the semester ..lol
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

Everything happens for a reason .. you know as much as people highly dislike this reasoning... I say it all the time ..either to my self or some one else! Its like a mantra in our house...jo bhi hota hai bhaiter ke liya hota hai. And its hard to see it as that time.. and it takes very long to realize , but there's always a better, bigger side to whatever happens..
I have no reasons to why I think that but I do.. lol

I'm glad you agree with this reasoning too. I was so adamant about it before but over the past few months I've grown to accept it with everything that has happened. It's true that changes especially ones that hurt immensely are harder to accept and even believe that they happened for the best. But hopefully one day or another we are able to come to terms with it because there truly is no advantage in dwelling in the past. It only causes undue hurt but usually that's the hardest part, letting go of things. 
Limerance thumbnail

oh and since we're talking about school.. I have a midterm tomrw that I really should be studying for, but I'm not! I was talking to shaheda baji earlier..then listening to songs..and now I'm here!!And then I complain about the semester ..lol

Oh goodness! I was locked up in my room or library or wherever during my midterms! I shouldn't be here either though. I have my favorite subject Physics bright and early in the morning and I still haven't finished the homework. πŸ˜† 
I just cannot wait until this semester is over! I seriously kicked myself you know where with all the classes I took!
Good luck with your midterm though! πŸ˜ƒ
Limerance thumbnail

Yes she probably is busy, since there are soo many FF on IF πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Friday then ...its a date! I'm suppose to cook that day.. so I'll bring the food, and you guys could ummm .watch me eat  πŸ˜›
I've been good.. on the other hand semester.. I dont know, its gonna come to a bad end.. I just know it! I got my exam schedule yesterday  and it couldn't be worse -- I'm already terrified of thinking about it! On the other hand ( speaking of everything happens for a reason) since my exam schedule is horrendous, I get to go home early...like really early πŸ˜ƒ

Oh I know exactly what you are feeling like. This entire semester I've been so anxious and terrified. Can you believe I have one month left of the actual semester and a week of finals, and how many exams in that time span? Nine! I think I'm going to have a meltdown or lose my sanity. I'll just be thankful for few hours sleep during this whole time! 
arabianpaki thumbnail

Oh goodness! I was locked up in my room or library or wherever during my midterms! I shouldn't be here either though. I have my favorite subject Physics bright and early in the morning and I still haven't finished the homework. πŸ˜† 
I just cannot wait until this semester is over! I seriously kicked myself you know where with all the classes I took!
Good luck with your midterm though! πŸ˜ƒ

Locking my self up doesnt really work.. cause look ..I'm still here..lol
You don't have the solution manual to your physic textbook - that only helps if your assignments are from the book!?
I'm just not looking forward to school from now on.. hehehe! After this semester, its all coming to an end. By this summer I start my pre-design project, its basically my thesis but since its engineering we design..and come up with new ideas ( so not looking forward to it!) and then the fall we actually make it happen! but for now, I'm gonna enjoy whats left of this semester!

With that said,  I'm gonna go to bed.. I think I'll get up in the morning at 6 and study!
See you FridayπŸ˜‰
Good night!

arabianpaki thumbnail

Oh I know exactly what you are feeling like. This entire semester I've been so anxious and terrified. Can you believe I have one month left of the actual semester and a week of finals, and how many exams in that time span? Nine! I think I'm going to have a meltdown or lose my sanity. I'll just be thankful for few hours sleep during this whole time! 

nine!?!?!??!?! HOLY FREAKEN SHIZZLES!!!!!!
Are you sure you counted right? I think thats impossible!? How can you possibly have nine exams?! what school do go to.. remind me to send thanks to God, that I dont go to that school :P
you have my sympathy... If I could do something for you like...send you food and coffee to stay up all night,  I would! I thought I had it bad!
in all seriousness I really wish you all the best..and good luck!

arabianpaki thumbnail
i just realized how discouraging my post sounded!
I know you could do it!! All that hard work this semester..is gonna pay off at the end! Don't worry ..to make feel better.. my brother is in med school, and his first exam is on Dec 5th.. and they have a total of 137 lectures for once class.. he was telling me last week ..that they 67 lectures still to do!

think positive..and go into your exam mode..with nothing but positivity!!

ok for real this time! I'm gonna go ..Good night!
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
Limerance thumbnail

nine!?!?!??!?! HOLY FREAKEN SHIZZLES!!!!!!
Are you sure you counted right? I think thats impossible!? How can you possibly have nine exams?! what school do go to.. remind me to send thanks to God, that I dont go to that school :P
you have my sympathy... If I could do something for you like...send you food and coffee to stay up all night,  I would! I thought I had it bad!
in all seriousness I really wish you all the best..and good luck!

I definitely counted right! 3 in Organic Chem, 2 Physics, 2 Genetics and 2 Microbiology. A lovely variety don't you think...πŸ˜†. As for physics homework solutions manual, it's so great that the hardest problems aren't in there and those are the ones our professor assigns for homework points. Sigh...
But thanks I really need all the luck, prayers, whatever you are willing to send. And good luck to you also! Thesis doesn't sound like fun but think about the bright side...you're almost done! Yayy! Then no more tests or all nighters! 

Good luck on your exam tomorrow and good night! And we'll catch up Friday! :)
Edited by Limerance - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
AZI AND MINAL...YOU GIRLS ROCK! πŸ€£