Reel to Real, funny ride home! - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my Di! Tame mansho nai pan hoon amnaj tamara vishe vicharti ti. I was going to PM you right after my shower to persuade you to come back to writing. YAY! Isi kehte hai telepathy :-)
res
okay this is going to sound really weird i am going to read it once more for all i read went completely over my head... ugh blame advanced cell bio for it... i could see only proteins and lipids floating around in my mind while trying to absorb what u said...
Edited by Maaneet099 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by pushpi

Oh my Di! Tame mansho nai pan hoon amnaj tamara vishe vicharti ti. I was going to PM you right after my shower to persuade you to come back to writing. YAY! Isi kehte hai telepathy :-)

Hey Kiddo,

I know it has been long...

I was busy for past weeks, parents left for India and now all I have is the time and peace in the house...it seems haunting to be honest with you.

Not sure what I wrote was any sense to anyone...but take it as the new thread for my girls to mingle again as it has been long anyone has done that.  So as usual I have to accommodate right.

Hope you doing alright.
Originally posted by Maaneet099

res
okay this is going to sound really weird i am going to read it once more for all i read went completely over my head... ugh blame advanced cell bio for it... i could see only proteins and lipids floating around in my mind while trying to absorb what u said...

Actually yea it is something that would go over the head..it was written unplanned as raw as it came and happened to me yesterday. 

We will talk more on this.
Originally posted by Newdime

Hey Kiddo,

I know it has been long...

I was busy for past weeks, parents left for India and now all I have is the time and peace in the house...it seems haunting to be honest with you.

Not sure what I wrote was any sense to anyone...but take it as the new thread for my girls to mingle again as it has been long anyone has done that.  So as usual I have to accommodate right.

Hope you doing alright.
Hey I'm dure its really quiet at home right now. Solitude only feels good for sometime right?
I sure do miss mingling and talking to you. Everything is going good. My sister and baby will leave Saturday :-( I'm going to miss them so much. My niece is extremely attached to her two Masis and vice versa.

Did I tell you that I'm going to India next month? Mara magaj ma atyare kashuj clear nathi so I don't remember if I told you or not

Hey I'm dure its really quiet at home right now. Solitude only feels good for sometime right?
I sure do miss mingling and talking to you. Everything is going good. My sister and baby will leave Saturday :-( I'm going to miss them so much. My niece is extremely attached to her two Masis and vice versa.

Did I tell you that I'm going to India next month? Mara magaj ma atyare kashuj clear nathi so I don't remember if I told you or not

No you have not...chalo kai nahi...I'm sure you are looking forward to it.  I hope I could do that.

hope fully some day.

You need ur magaj clear...missy...

No you have not...chalo kai nahi...I'm sure you are looking forward to it.  I hope I could do that.

hope fully some day.

You need ur magaj clear...missy...
Oh I'm sorry. I hope that you get to go sometime super soon too. We're going there for a month! Lord knows what's going to happen with all the groom hunting my family has in mind for me. 😆😳

Ane the reason my magaj is not clear is because I have a cough/cold since the past week which is not getting better. I hate dry cough😕

Oh I'm sorry. I hope that you get to go sometime super soon too. We're going there for a month! Lord knows what's going to happen with all the groom hunting my family has in mind for me. 😆😳

Ane the reason my magaj is not clear is because I have a cough/cold since the past week which is not getting better. I hate dry cough😕

OMG I WAS THIS CLOSE TO MENTION ABT GROOM HUNTING FOR U...LMHO...
Gud going...i'm sure you will find a nice muratiyo...tathastu...

OMG I WAS THIS CLOSE TO MENTION ABT GROOM HUNTING FOR U...LMHO...
Gud going...i'm sure you will find a nice muratiyo...tathastu...
I was surprised you didn't say something in the first place :-)
Thank you for your blessings and good wishes :-)

Aama to Bhagwaan Bharose aj che