Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Reel to Real, funny ride home! - Page 5

Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved all brown multi can u order it for me too?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

Oooh Minal is here..As usual I was early...then Azi of course...

Hey there! Why is always only us three these days? Lol...where's the rest of the gang?
Limerance thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

code: 132879
click on wedges.. they're called burrus, there are three colors combo to chose from.. I can't decide!

They're all pretty but my favorite is the natural. I'm fan of neutrals and whites in general. 
arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

No no I wished it...at a snail's pace because I kept whining and mentally saying I didn't want to do it. ðŸ˜† But I finished it only three more to do before Monday's exam! What a waste of a weekend, studying antigens and mechanisms. ðŸ¤¢

that's the reason I can't do bio.. I can't read and understand..  and memorize..
I need numbers in my life... lol

Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

Hey there! Why is always only us three these days? Lol...where's the rest of the gang?

Rachana is busy at uni then work and she comes late and most of it reading her updates.

Pushpi is around but she dont talk too much...as we do all the buck bucks...lol she comes read her updates too...

Krishna has ditched us looks like it...she comes to read her updates and looks like she is concentrating more on her studies.

And me well I have nothing better to do...😆
Limerance thumbnail

that's the reason I can't do bio.. I can't read and understand..  and memorize..
I need numbers in my life... lol

I'm the opposite. I understand bio but I'm just lazy these days. All I want to do usually is take a nap for a few hours or days...lol 
Speaking of numbers, I don't know how you did it with physics girl. That class is like the death of me! I absolutely can't stand it, only good thing is that my professor is sweet old guy that you'd think of as your grandfather. lol
arabianpaki thumbnail
multi brown was the one that I liked... but the reason I was hesitating.. was because my aunt bought the SAME thing .. lol  but she doesn't live here so technically it doesn't matter me having the same thing as her..

and but then I really liked the black and blue one..
but then I saw the neutral..and I'm like..hmmm.. that could go with anything..

lol

and Shaheda baji, I could order for you... lekin app kab aarahi he mujhe visit kerne??
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago
Newdime thumbnail

multi brown was the one that I liked... but the reason I was hesitating.. was because my aunt bought the SAME thing .. lol  but she doesn't live here so technically it doesn't matter me having the same thing as her..

and but then I really liked the black and blue one..
but then I saw the neutral..and I'm like..hmmm.. that could go with anything..

lol

and Shaheda baji, I could order for you... lekin app kab aarahi he mujhe visit kerne??

Jub tum bulao...meri waise bhi chotiya hai stock main,,mai to wait hi kar rahi tumhara...😉
arabianpaki thumbnail

Rachana is busy at uni then work and she comes late and most of it reading her updates.

Pushpi is around but she dont talk too much...as we do all the buck bucks...lol she comes read her updates too...

Krishna has ditched us looks like it...she comes to read her updates and looks like she is concentrating more on her studies.

of course you have something better to do... you hang out with us ...duhhh :P
Limerance thumbnail

I see...I stopped reading everything period because if I get caught up in it then it affects my productivity rate and that can't happen! 
I sound like I'm comparing myself to a machine. ðŸ˜†

I know this is random but why is IF's wallpaper pumpkins and ghosts, did they not get the memo that halloween has passed?