Writers Corner: Books, Stories & Poems

Reel to Real, funny ride home! - Page 6

arabianpaki thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

I'm the opposite. I understand bio but I'm just lazy these days. All I want to do usually is take a nap for a few hours or days...lol 
Speaking of numbers, I don't know how you did it with physics girl. That class is like the death of me! I absolutely can't stand it, only good thing is that my professor is sweet old guy that you'd think of as your grandfather. lol

yaar,  if I could I would explain physics to you.
but just so you know I'm not all that amazing at it.. bus kerle thi hoon...engr has physics but its not type of physics that you're learning (or like AP physics).. its ..umm... different ..lol...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Newdime

They deliver to canada?

I think so, if you look at the checkout button you can change to Canada from US (the flag)
arabianpaki thumbnail

Jub tum bulao...meri waise bhi chotiya hai stock main,,mai to wait hi kar rahi tumhara...😉

very unfair.. appki chotiya = mera ghar time! You could have come visit me during xmas vacation, but I'm leaving to go home the day after my exam finishes...BUT maybe maybe... just maybe I might go to Toronto first... maybe..
arabianpaki thumbnail

They deliver to canada?

oh dear habibti, check out Springs store..I'm sure you have one in TO, ...theres like 3 here..so I'm sure there has to be AT LEAST one in Toronto!
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

very unfair.. appki chotiya = mera ghar time! You could have come visit me during xmas vacation, but I'm leaving to go home the day after my exam finishes...BUT maybe maybe... just maybe I might go to Toronto first... maybe..

AND UR POINT IS???????
Limerance thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: arabianpaki

yaar,  if I could I would explain physics to you.
but just so you know I'm not all that amazing at it.. bus kerle thi hoon...engr has physics but its not type of physics that you're learning (or like AP physics).. its ..umm... different ..lol...

Nevertheless I'm sure you're better at it then me! Lol and you've made it this far so you are definitely doing something right. But yeah this physics is...I don't know...it just leaves me speechless. Lol 
I'm just scared for next semester since there are no good professors and one is a fan of taking making exams off of MIT's. 
Newdime thumbnail
On second thought I would prefer to try on in the store and buy...and I think the spring is here as well might go visit the mall...this weekend. Or on Monday I'm off for EID...
arabianpaki thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Limerance

I see...I stopped reading everything period because if I get caught up in it then it affects my productivity rate and that can't happen! 
I sound like I'm comparing myself to a machine. ðŸ˜†

I know this is random but why is IF's wallpaper pumpkins and ghosts, did they not get the memo that halloween has passed? 

You do sound like a machine 😛
but what do you do to "waste" time aka break... everyone has something they do ;)
Recently, I've been youtub-ing ( but that's always..hehehehe) and reading damnyouautocorrect.com ... and its major time wasting!
Newdime thumbnail
The price is cheaper in US then Canada...buggers and we pay tax...
arabianpaki thumbnail

AND UR POINT IS???????

that you need to come out and visit it me during non-holiday days :D :P