Reel to Real, funny ride home! - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Newdime

The price is cheaper in US then Canada...buggers and we pay tax...

as always... that's why I never buy anything here.. I always wait to go home to shop

On second thought I would prefer to try on in the store and buy...and I think the spring is here as well might go visit the mall...this weekend. Or on Monday I'm off for EID...

Your off on Monday? did you take a day off ..or did your employer give you a day off?
Originally posted by arabianpaki

that you need to come out and visit it me during non-holiday days :D :P

If i do book non holidays days then u wouldn't be available you know...so both ways im in lost...

Your off on Monday? did you take a day off ..or did your employer give you a day off?

We get 2 personal days till now it use to call religious day so my employer gives me day off.
Originally posted by Limerance

Nevertheless I'm sure you're better at it then me! Lol and you've made it this far so you are definitely doing something right. But yeah this physics is...I don't know...it just leaves me speechless. Lol 
I'm just scared for next semester since there are no good professors and one is a fan of taking making exams off of MIT's. 

ohhh I hate it when profs do that!! Like seriously, if I was smart enough to go to MIT I would.. but I'm not so why give me MITS exam... please don't!
lol
I have a professor who used do that... it used piss me off! And the end of the semester.. for course evaluation I mentioned and questioned.. why he gives us assignments and exams from other schools that rank up high :S

We get 2 personal days till now it use to call religious day so my employer gives me day off.

sweeet! The advantage of living in TO!
Btw ...I totally agree with you Minal..the IF wallpaper... has got to go!! Its November 4th now... maybe they should put up a  Thanksgiving-theme wallpaper...

sweeet! The advantage of living in TO!

no its not an advantage of living in TO! its the company I work for...not everyone gets it...either u take vac time or not...I get moving day as well.

If i do book non holidays days then u wouldn't be available you know...so both ways im in lost...

we'll think of something soon!
cause every page.. starting page 6..I've the first post on the page.. so I figured I should set a trend.. lol... I know I'm weird!
since I didn't know what to write.. I put a smiley face!
Edited by arabianpaki - 12 years ago