Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Shakti Amarjeet spotted at Dharmesh's BDAY [PICS]

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OKAY so we were all wonder where Amar and Shakti were on 31st night , Dharmesh's Bday .. wether or not theyd show up or not  etc etc .. Now I "happened" to  Stumble across some pics ๐Ÿ˜‰...

This was at Dharmesh's BDAY Party ! (Earlier I thought it was some Halloween party ๐Ÿ˜› ).. See the Red Devil walla horns around Amarjeet's neck and the around the neck of the guy next to Shakti ... And I also see Archi / Alisha in the Background ..DID 1 winner and JDJ 4 Yana's Choreographer Salman and Remo are also there  !!!  SO ArSha were at the SAME event .. at the SAME time ..  I will dig some more .. but for now lets bask in the happy knowledge taht ArSha were spotted at the same venue โ˜บ๏ธ (Sans Chamiya urf Champa ๐Ÿคข) at the same time !!! ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You have no idea how much i wanna come to where ever you live and HUG you haha. THANK YOU so very much for this. You are amazing!! :D

They both are looking super hot and cute and adorable as always.
BTW i have a feeling that maybe archi and alisha are trying to hook these to up :P If yes then i love you too even more than ever!! HAHA.

Thanks once again :D
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I love u rafi ๐Ÿค—!!!!! Thank u sooo much 4 D info๐Ÿ˜ƒ !!!! Btw ArSha r looking supa dupa Hawtt N cute, love emโค๏ธ !!!!!! U made my day๐Ÿ˜ณ  !!! NPlease do tell if u get any other info about arsha or chamiya๐Ÿ˜Š  !!!
Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OH me SUPERLIKE dis๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ...YAYYY at least ek saath nahi but ek hi party mei the๐Ÿ˜†...HOPE u can dig out sum pic of dem together *fingers crossed*๐Ÿ˜ณ
thnk u sooo much Rafi ๐Ÿค—
lov_in_d_air thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
thanx alot fr sharin pics...!!!๐Ÿ˜Š kunwar n shakti r lukin awesum๐Ÿ˜‰ bt y are dey nt together๐Ÿ˜”...i really really pray dat all is well btwen dem...dnt knw y bt frm past few days , seein few  pics of D3 i gt d feelin dat sumthin is wrong betwen dem...๐Ÿ˜ญ
i really wish all turns out to b well betwen ARSHA n dey bcum best bester bestest frnds...๐Ÿ˜‰
ShagufElina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnxxx for the info yaar
please dig out something abt tht chamiya tht she is with amar or nt
i dont want arshato be seperated
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tellybuzz28

31 ko kya tha... imean

DID walla Dharmesh ka Bday thaa + Halloween thaa ๐Ÿ˜†
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks so much Rafi!! Good work getting the pics...please post more...I hope there is a ArSha pic but I don't count on it since they are together 24/7 and want to mingle with old friends. Guys if Chamiya isn't there than I will be shocked! But look out in pics for short shorts lol
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hey tx rafi

who is the guy with shakti ???? ne idea

pls dig more - for arsha pics ( fingers crossed )
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Must have been an amazing party...India's top dancers in one room along with Remo...imagine the dancing...would love to see video which is unlikely