•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜›Guys today i came to know that Keerti has done a marathi show called Olakh..on starpravah..where she played Vibhavri...wat acoincidence that her old show name resembles..with ours..Parichay...i think..so... Olakh in marathi means Pehchaan..Identity...not sure ..πŸ˜•
yh olakh-dhyas sapnancha is keerti's debut show n parichay her hindi tv debut(don't know marathi but i guess that show is something related to dreams(goals n success in life).i have seen promo clipping of that show,i felt that acting wise keerti improved a lot in parichay.😊
Edited by -sahasra- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -sahasra-

yh olakh-dhyas sapnancha is keerti's debut show n parichay her hindi tv debut(don't know marathi but i guess that show is something related to dreams(goals n success in life).i have seen promo clipping of that show,i felt that acting wise keerti improved a lot in parichay.😊
obviously...yaar some were i read she is 22 years old...if i am wrong correct meπŸ˜ƒ

obviously...yaar some were i read she is 22 years old...if i am wrong correct meπŸ˜ƒ I have read it too that She is 22 year old. have you noticed that she speaks even Hindi with thick Marathi accent? Like she says Reecha not Richa, Bade and not bed, and lots more. I think her Hindi accent is very funny. Wish she was little taller as well. But overall she is doing good job. Not sure If she wasn't paired with Sammy, I would like her as much. She should be thankful to Sameer Soni because of who she is getting more fan following. Edited by Iamrani - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Iamrani

I have read it too that She is 22 year old. have you noticed that she speaks even Hindi with thick Marathi accent? Like she says Reecha not Richa, Bade and not bed, and lots more. I think her Hindi accent is very funny. Wish she was little taller as well. But overall she is doing good job. Not sure If she wasn't paired with Sammy, I would like her as much. She should be thankful to Sameer Soni because of who she is getting more fan following.
don't know about her age but as you said i too observed her accent to be different from rest.her dialogues are slow n clear.so far i dont think she has fast n continuous dialogue(was it there?).but still she's doing good job as siddhi.πŸ‘in olakh i saw her speaking really fast n non stop.πŸ˜›

yh sammy n keerti are perfect as a couple n really have gr8 chemistry in parichay.πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜she herself mentioned that she is lucky to have sammy as her co-starπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Iamrani

obviously...yaar some were i read she is 22 years old...if i am wrong correct meπŸ˜ƒ[/QUOTE] I have read it too that She is 22 year old. have you noticed that she speaks even Hindi with thick Marathi accent? Like she says Reecha not Richa, Bade and not bed, and lots more. I think her Hindi accent is very funny.  yaar this point one of my friend / this forum member adil told me...he said she is not clear in her speach...that time i did not under stand...now i got it...πŸ˜†Wish she was little taller as well. but i like her shorter version too...πŸ˜›But overall she is doing good job. yep πŸ˜ƒ Not sure If she wasn't paired with Sammy, I would like her as much. trust me she will not look gud with others...just like she did with anand...i don't like her much when she was with anand...She should be thankful to Sameer Soni because of who she is getting more fan following.  very true...πŸ˜ƒ[/QUOTE]
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously ... I m getting a Report 4 this last yr topic ..πŸ€”
U all have so much time so as to dig out last yr topics & Report it ...😳