YRKKH WU-2nd November -Ghar and family

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Haan di evening mei i came ol.. aur mauka mil gaya.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Anyways.. thnx 4 d update
Edited by divi4u - 12 years ago
Divi, Im second...๐Ÿ˜†
Madhvi di..Thanks for the update...!๐Ÿค—Edited by Apoorva_22 - 12 years ago
Thanks madhaviBen for the brilliant update๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘. Emotional episode and it was too good and worth watching.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š

First part was so good especially the sonographic scene๐Ÿ˜Š. It shows their understanding and their love. In today's episode naksh shared an amazing love, care and concern that can be read in the their eyes. A deep and abiding affection is something that comes from deep family relationships. When extended to love between naksh, love focuses on building compassionate, caring and emotional bonding with the them. It is the duty of the naksh to understand and support each other at various pints of their life, to see that none of them faces problems or hurdles in achieving their goal.

Naksh's love their bonding grew day by day. Reaching out and touching akshi and holding her tight IN today's episode'is a way of saying naitik cares akshi a lot.. Its effects are immediate: for both, the hugger naitik... And the person being hugged akshi feels good.Vishamber was the star of the episodeโญ๏ธ he stole the viewer's heart especially when he hug naitik.
The stages of naksh in a married life are basically divided on the quotient and the proportion of love, respect and care they have for each other at different ages in their life.
Marriage is a promise, which naksh make to each other, for living together for the rest of their lives. There are different stages, which a couple has to go through, in his married life, in which the couple faces a lot of ups and downs. Relationships take courage, trust, loyalty and a willingness to sacrifice for one another.

Any business loss is a very stressful life event,๐Ÿ˜” not just for the naitik, but also for akshi and for the entire family.  If a family member loses their property that too their house it affects the entire family and every family member has to deal with the loss and the emotions that come with it. Business loss brings along worries about getting through the tough times, uncertainty in the future, and sometimes frustration and even fear.

Even though they may not show it, naitik who lost their money their property could actually be more affected emotionally than akshi   as old-fashioned as it may sound, many men still consider themselves to be primary providers, and a business loss for a man could lead to a serious depression, anxiety and a major blow to their self-esteem. Coming to the precap should be naitik's dream. Hope so. waiting for๐Ÿ˜ next episode.

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜Šthanks 4 update madhavi ๐Ÿ˜Šsome wat emotional epi but nice 2 watchEdited by harinihari - 12 years ago
waiting for it eagerly,pls update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
Its  updated. sorry  for  delay. i  was  cooking๐Ÿ˜†
and  Divi  luchi  you  did  it  just  so  you can  say  me  first๐Ÿ˜†. Appu  its  rady.
thanx 4 the update...very emotional episode...luvd naksh scene
Edited by ammu4u - 12 years ago
thanks for the awsome update di need to see the epi yet cant wait for the naksh scene judging from the precap i hope its not a dream and they really have there house back
Thanks for the update.๐Ÿ‘.the episode was nice n emotional.naksh rocked today๐Ÿ‘.also liked vish scene with DJ n naitik.
regarding precap,i m 95% sure,it's dream,but 5%,i hope it's true.wat to do being yrkkh fan,i want to be positive.
anyways waiting for next episode.