Thendral

Wednesday update : 02/11/11

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the lovely and wonderful Update!👏 How lucky u are😍 Noo need of Sorryy😃

This is my reaction:
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update Bhagi!!! 😃, Aww Bhagi 🤗That happens...Once i too mistakenly closed before posting...then i started to sweat as always🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Is my only reaction after today's episode
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks da baghi for the wonderful colourful update...rofl cud see how hyper u wd have been and u are...@shammy darling - u passed second test tooo...super da...and u know what rofl cake was on all our faces thaan...evlo days thaan shammy e damage aagarthu..for a change its for all ...rofl ...but why is ta sad/weird/guilty ?????enna look athu...did he know sthg thru GP/read the letter / joseph?? or still crazy???? one thing i m really happy is that he did not insult her openly...his start for laughter was artificial but when he took her hand to apply cream on his face and talks abt deepa were true...totally confused...but i m happy that ta did not behave madly though he was angry...vjayam shammy and gunthy...congrats for ur confidence!!!...we will know ta's mentality from the terrace scene...this team never lets us enjoy anything wholehearted a...rrofl...alw some confusion
Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for the Wonderful update👏! Pity you had to re-write everything again🤗!

Yov...Shammu... nice prediction😉! But still feel that TA is mad at Thulz. He insulted her (sorry! did not like the cream part... it was too much on Thulz...ROFL) and at the same time smiled and made it look funny...Sigh... Muhzhu Poosanikai hinding kathai...😕

TA reactions are very confusing. Why can't he open up like Thulz. Hope he has a one to one talk with Thulz privately and sort this matter out😕.

Thulz was the star of the day. Her expectations and how she consoles when TA ignores her...Awesome and finally nice acting when she breaks down emotionally👏

Dr.Laks... you will face the reality when Sundari son and Thulz questions you...😡
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the awesome update and comments!!  Thendral and Sunshine is back in TA & Thulz land.

The legend of Mr. Thulz grows!!!... As TA's lovey dovey wife, Mrs. TA, paid the ultimate compliments about TA from the bottom of her heart calling him her prized possession who is dearer than her life; because of whom Thulz felt 'the sunny side of life', as he came as ray of hope driving the darkness that filled her life and replaced it with 'colors of the rainbow' as Thulz discovered simple pleasures of life like laughter and happiness.

Luckily for her, TA is her sun, star, moon and guiding light who will travel with her and guide her, holding her hand every step of the way as she navigates the treacherous road ahead. In the same breathe Thulz complimented her awesome foursome gang pals D, MIA K and S plus the school gang.

TA was magnanimous in paying rich tribute to the 'awesome twosome', Thulz and D, going to the extent of saying that he takes a back seat nizzz.  Nit paying back handed compliments to GW-SQ, A playing out his pathetic life with apt situation song, superb.  

Yet, all said and done the spunk, warmth and the zing that is part of all T'n'TA's  tete-e-tete was missing in the anniv event.

Much dreaded cake scene turned a damp squib….hence TA escaped the wrath….

Shemmo thumbnail
Awww Bhagi🤗 Im going to make it like you too😆

Im soo happy and hyper😃 Hahaha, my confident veen pogala🥳🤣 But i agree with you all, TA reactions and expressions were weird and confusing😕 It was kind of guilty and sad feelings😲 But, wow it was sooo cuteee, especially the look by T&T with cake face😍😍 It was a nice celebration and cute. Why is TA oda reaction soo wrong?? Enna achu??😕

Nith and Anand were nice and funny today. Hahaha, Anand looks better with cake face then normal🤣 Chumma, but i loved his song and Nith oda mimicry, especially like Lav😆 Haha she was fuming like a fire😆 And i loved Bujjimaa, she is sooo nicee🤗

Why J is soo sad and showing it? Maybe he cant see T&T face pola. Why is he not telling it them? It will be better for him and for T&T life😕 But, i can see the guilty feelings in him, hmm what to do, panrathuku munnadi yosichu irukalam😲

Lakss, ungalukum Bhuv vera vela illaiya?? Last time your wife gave a big lecture to Prabha and this time you😡 You cant justify your actionss🤢 So dont waste Prabha time, but he saw very sad, hmm. Dunnoo😲

Waiting for Charu and mottai maadi scene. Plss Charu go to your peak dear🤣
Tansss go gooo🤣

Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lav madame is going to act as catalyst on making pei to peak...Yay 🥳.

After watching today's episode enakku Shammu fainting image thaan came😛.

Guilty feeling is killing Joseph...he should stop being a loser and tell everything to TA😡..

Who asked for Lakshman's scene with full of feelings 😡...he didn't expect that his child would ask questions one day nu...what he is thinking seriously 😡

Tomorrow Lav updating everything to her mommy and then she updating everything to pei...then as usual pei dance 🤢...oh pls this psycho should do something and spare us from seeing her😡
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Bhagi for such a lovely update 🤗.

Phewww ...as i could not wait to know if the scene was really happening in TA's anger or not, forced my sisie to watch it and to update me 😈. Poor girl was reacting like Akka and gave me nicely too 😒.

But yeyyy i too join Shammy to be hyper and happy as TA saved us to some extent 🥳. But i don't understand the need for having fun on this way 😕. Why does he have to make faces on his wedding anniversary day 😡...hmmm he was confusing 😕. Definetly this was not the celebration i have expected or liked although it was sweet. I expected them to go to a temple 😍😍 and celebrate it for themselves...just a simple one would have been enough for me. It looked as if it was the celebration of Deepa and Thulasi's friendship 😳 and not T&T's wedding celebration 👎🏼.  I kind of forced myself to like the episode as i know we can't expect more than this from Mr. K anymore 😒. Mr. K...definetly with the promo misleading us i don't think this much awaited wedding anniversary of T&T was successful 😒...well just my opinion.

Shruti looked simple and very pretty 😳.
Shemmo thumbnail
🤣🤣 All see this, soo funny🤣🤣 Anand has Bujjimaa handbag with him🤣

🤣🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago