Posted: 12 years ago

Parichay

Written Update

Sidhi asks RIcha why she did not inform her that Kunal is fighting this case, they should have informed her.  Thakral gets angry saying he got 25 lawyers in his firm n they could have give the case to anyone.  She might think she got the case bcoz she is Kunal's wife, but he is not interested in hubby wifey tamasha, but Sidhi says she cant fight against Kunal.  Thakral says if she cant fight happily then she has to do unwillingly.  He reminds her she took 1.2 lacs from them in advance when getting the job and signed a contract

FB shown Sidhi requests Thakral for money n saying she dont want promotion too..they can deduct from her salary.  RIcha says they trust Sidhi.  Thakral says he too trust Sidhi but says there is a new rule in the company.  He says according to the new rule you have sign a contract if u r taking loan for 3 or less months per which she has to fight whatever case given to her in these 3 months.  Sidhi signs the papers agreeing to the conditions.

Sidhi is helpless.  Richa says they will not force her though there are some rules in office but she dont need to worry about it and she gives free advise tht she should fight for her company like Kunal is fighting for his company.  She says now she wil manage but if again she get same situation what will she do.  Richa says she gave the case to Sidhi for professional reasons.  She cant back off at last moment n where she will find a lawyer like her at nick of time.  Richa leaves the decision to Sidhi.  (the creepy look of RIcha😑.)  Sidhi is thoughtful,

Court proceedings start n judge asks who is representing who.  Kunal and Sidhi come up.  Kunal is shocked to see Sidhi.  Sidhi is introduces herself as Sidhi Chopra n Kunal looks on.  Kunal thinks she didnt even inform him.  Sidhi si thinking about what Thakral said to her.  Judge asks Sidhi to speak out.  Sidhi says her client Rohit is blamed unnecessarily.  She says Nisha blamed him with no evidence or proofs.  She requests to close the case n release Rohit.  (she looked like a deer left forcefully in lion cageπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. ).  Kunal's turn.  He says he believes Rohit is guilt n needs to be punished.  He looks at Sidhi who is playing with her pen all nervous.  He asks for the pen.  Sidhi is confused.  He asks again.  She says its my pen.  He says who said.  She is like why are you doing this for a pen.  He says same here why you doing this give me back my pen.  Judge says whats happening.  Kunal says SIdhi just said to cancel case we dont have proof...he says she cant prove that this pen is hers, does she have any proof or bills or any evidence.  She says she will prove as it has her finger prints..  he says now the pen got his fingerprint too.  She says she needs to prove its her pen.  He says exactly he too needs time to prove Rohit is guilty.  Judge gives him time.  Thakral is like if richa is sure they did right by giving Sidhi this case.  Richa says yes.

Seema gets breakfast for Raj n Raveena.  Raveena gets call from Rohit which she cuts off.  Raj is talking about snowing in puna.  Raveena's phone is ringing continously.  Raj asks why she is not asnwering she says her friends r irritating her.  She will talk to them at college.  Raj says ok.  She leaves to college.  She gets call from Rohit again outside.  She remembers her time with Rohit n Rohit telling her about the case.  She disconnects his call again.

Sidhi is leaving from court when Batliwala - Kunal's boss comes n asks if she is Sidhi who came for interview n ended up recommending Kunal.  He says he is thankful to her.  He says today he realised Kunal was too good n Thakral was wrong n Sidhi was right recommending for Kunal.  He says thanks again.  Richa overhears this convo n thinks kunal got job bcoz of Sidhi.

Raveena is in her class lost in thought with all class mates talking to each other.  Rohit walks up to her.  Raveena asks what is he doing in her class.  He says she didnt attend her calls.  They need to talk.  he asks to come with him.  She requests not make an issue in the class as all her leaving.  She gets rid of his hand as he was holding her hand.  He requests to come with him.  She leaves with him

Sidhi is outside the court.  Kunal comes and returns her pen saying it will helpful to make notes.  He asks if she is thinking she suprised him.  He says he got surprised, but not becoz he did tell him, but even when talking to Thakral she didnt reveal it to him.  He says if she got scared but then says she is not that kind then she took it as challenge.  He likes challenges n its good.  He says its better these things stick to court.  In court they r not hubby wifey, but says we not even outside the court.  He asks to hide this from family.  They will fight their own cases.  Sidhi is so disturbed n thinks how can she reveal to him, she is forced to fight this case bcoz of the money issues n if she reveals he will back off and she will not let him weak.  Richa comes n puts her hand on Sidhi's shoulder.  RIcha is thoughtful.

Hope Sidhi takes it as challenge now n concentrates on it to looseπŸ˜†
if the accused girl said is true then kunal must win if girl is wrong then sidhi must win who ever win doesn't matter hubby or wife both same victory for both n loosers takral family πŸ€’ in this process SiNal comes close n richa slowly gayab n result is SiNal to honeymoon, richa to mental asylum n takral by getting paralysis n completely on bed n rohit if good joins chopra family or otherwise in jail pasta kayega πŸ˜†
ts 4 updt
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

if the accused girl said is true then kunal must win if girl is wrong then sidhi must win who ever win doesn't matter hubby or wife both same victory for both n loosers takral family πŸ€’ in this process SiNal comes close n richa slowly gayab n result is SiNal to honeymoon, richa to mental asylum n takral by getting paralysis n completely on bed n rohit if good joins chopra family or otherwise in jail pasta kayega πŸ˜†
ts 4 updt
i loved what Kunal said today...he was at least thinking straight...not like always blaming SidhiπŸ˜†
 savz   you almost finished the  show  πŸ€£  if that happiness the same time then nothing is left to watch but i would like to see Rich in  mental asylum
Originally posted by Naz_Angel

i loved what Kunal said today...he was at least thinking straight...not like always blaming SidhiπŸ˜†

he may be afraid of sidhi's enlightments he will say something in sidhi n it iwll be wrong n then must run behind her saying sry bag they bag they tak gayahoga bechara πŸ˜† so byprev exp he bangaya straight in sidhi's case 😊 n bechara kya bhi karta biwi no 1 working for rivalry that too his son's case that too against him many shocks at a time may be mind block hogaya hoga how to react also πŸ˜†
Originally posted by nasro

savz   you almost finished the  show  πŸ€£  if that happiness the same time then nothing is left to watch but i would like to see Rich in  mental asylum

πŸ˜† me voicing wat we want to see ofc many epi but treat for us 😳
TY Naz ...bad CV's the man in white dikhake aaj dhoka diya πŸ€£

ok today's lesson,,,,,,,,,dont sign contracts πŸ˜†

Thanks for the update πŸ˜Š
I don't know If anyone has watched ghar ek mandir or not...its going same way but I like Siddhi & Kunal more😳

Thanxx 4 the update Naz ...
Didn't found time to see the epi yet ... :(