Pavitra Rishta November 2 2011 Written Update

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks for the update Bhalla...
Savita Aai is not only a  bad mother but a pathetic granny 🤢🤢

I hope Shravani does something...
Savita needs a man in her life so she can stop interfering in her children's life!!!!! Or the best thing...put her out of the house!!!!Edited by MEERA DOOKIE - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update.  Shouldn's Savita aai be looking after her husband instead of scheming against her own family and helping Manav's arch rival.
Hi Bhalla,
Thanks for the update. This is how I keep up with PR these days, as I no longer watch it, either on tv or computer.

The way they have made Vinod "see the light", and from the precap it seems as if Shravani will confront Savita, as well as Sachin telling Savita that he now knows the truth about the Shravani/Archana situation and he won't tolerate anyone saying bad things about his aai...Ekta and the CV's could continue with this trend and sort out all those who need sorting out (FBD, Manju, Rasika), and just END the show!!! This is what is needed now, as PR is beyond redemption. No new actor, leap or plot can save the show! End it now!!!
Originally posted by suan

Hi Bhalla,
Thanks for the update. This is how I keep up with PR these days, as I no longer watch it, either on tv or computer.

The way they have made Vinod "see the light", and from the precap it seems as if Shravani will confront Savita, as well as Sachin telling Savita that he now knows the truth about the Shravani/Archana situation and he won't tolerate anyone saying bad things about his aai...Ekta and the CV's could continue with this trend and sort out all those who need sorting out (FBD, Manju, Rasika), and just END the show!!! This is what is needed now, as PR is beyond redemption. No new actor, leap or plot can save the show! End it now!!!

Hi Sharon Di😊

How are you? I totally agree with you. I loved Sachu today, he seemed like a very protective son today👍🏼 He knows deep inside that his mother loves him, and the truth comes out one day. I also liked how Sachu believed the truth about his mother and Shravani, and the shocked look on Savita's face was great. About Vinod, do you think he is a positive character or is he still a villain? He is definitely not like Manjusha, he is really regretting for his mistake.
Hi Bhalla,
Great to chat with you again!😊
I hope Sachin tells Archana soon about Savita. That way their bond will grow, as Archana will be even more protective of Sachin.

Re Vinod...I believe he is genuine about his remorse. He definitely will not support Manju blindly, as he did before. He will probably be the one to try and thwart FBD's plans for getting back at Arman, in terms of any plans FBD comes up with that involves Manjusha.