why no drashti on Zing when she is Top 2 on IF

Posted: 12 years ago
KK looks great on the nov zing cover...

but, Vijay, how come i dont see Drashti on your cover or in your mag articles??? she has been reigning the IF for almost a year now but in terms of footage , she is hardly to be seen in ur mag/IF articles...we do see GC but rarely Drashti...u have already run a poll, on who to feature on zing cover wherein she was amoungst the top 2...how come she isnt on the cover as yet???? just a thought... coz all the other Tv celebs in the top 7 on IF rankings have been featured on the Zing cover...
Edited by indepgal - 12 years ago
Vijay, can you please answer our questions? What's the reason for Drashti Dhami not being on the front page cover of your magazine?  😊 

I sense bias.  

GC has been featured many times and has been on the cover page and so have other celebs but DD rarely gets featured and she still hasn't gotten a ZING magazine cover page. 

DD was #1 for a long time and she has a lot of fans but India forums seems to be ignoring her.

DD also had the 2nd highest votes after Viven Dsena in the poll you conducted on the ZING magazine FB page for the September issue!   So I don't get why DD hasn't been featured on the front cover of your magazine. 

DD is talented and popular so she deserves to be on the ZING magazine cover page and she deserves a long interview just like GC! 
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago

We want DD on Zing magazine cover page...

drashti deserves to be on the top and in the magazine. she has such a big fan following.please give her what she deserves.
I agree. Why has DD been sidelined? 🤔 This is not right! She has consistently featured on either 1 or 2 position at I-F ranking and she is an extremely popular actress of a very popular show. C'mon! She should be featured in the mag :)
I 100% agree!!!! DD deserves it considering she was number 1 for like 4 weeks straight!!!! 
we want drasthi dhami aka geet and muskan in cover page, she is many times no 1 st position in your india forum 
we want drasthi dhami aka geet and muskan in cover page, she is many times no 1 st position in your india forum 
 Totally agree with U guys 👍🏼

Why is DD ignored ? 
Last time even though DD didn't have the highest votes but she had the 2nd highest votes so we could at least get her interview or in this month ZING MEG! 

Why why Why? Last time she got the 2nd most votes ALSO SHE IS BEEN TOP IN IF... 
We have been requesting for a long time but we still don't even see an interview so forget about being STAR of the month 😭

PLEASE Vijay Bai we Want DD ...listen to FANS DEMAND !