why no drashti on Zing when she is Top 2 on IF - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by indepgal

KK looks great on the nov zing cover...

but, Vijay, how come i dont see Drashti on your cover or in your mag articles??? she has been reigning the IF for almost a year now but in terms of footage , she is hardly to be seen in ur mag/IF articles...we do see GC but rarely Drashti...u have already run a poll, on who to feature on zing cover wherein she was amoungst the top 2...how come she isnt on the cover as yet???? just a thought... coz all the other Tv celebs in the top 7 on IF rankings have been featured on the Zing cover...

I think your whole argument is misplaced. Well Zing is still new and this will be our 5th issue so there are many more to go and I am sure if things works out Drashti might be featured on Cover in one of the future issue.

Regarding the Poll we did for September issue it was Vivian Dsena who got maximum number of votes and he was on the cover in September.

And also try to understand that for cover stories and doing photoshoot requires a lot of coordination and time from our team and the celebrities and at times things doesnt work out or gets delayed.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter
Originally posted by utopia88

I sense bias.  

Ohh really. Thats sad 😔
Originally posted by vijay

Ohh really. Thats sad 😔

Vijay, was that supposed to be sarcasm? 😆

Can you please answer my question please? I would appreciate it if you could give a clear cut answer.  😊  

What's the reason for Drashti Dhami not being on the front page cover of your magazine?  😊 

I thought Drashti would be on the cover for this issue since she had the 2nd highest votes in that poll you conducted.

Kritika Kamra didn't get as many votes as DD. So shouldn't this have been DD's issue?

DD has been on
top of the IF ranking for so long and has so many fans yet she still doesn't have a front page cover but her costar GC does.  Why is that?

To me it seems like you favour certain actors and actresses over others.   🤔

Us DD fans are always eager to see DD on the front cover of your magazine but every month we are disappointed since she never ends up being on it!    😔

Can you try to get DD on the front page cover for the December issue of ZING magazine? It would make DD's huge fan base really happy! 😊

Your magazine would also get a lot of internet traffic and hits! By putting DD on your magazine cover, it would benefit you immensely! 👍🏼
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
yes vijay sir why we don't get to see Drashti Dhami on cover page
sir i'm fed up of requesting now 
all Maameetians & Drashti fans requested many times that we saw our Maan Gurmeet on cover page now we want our Geet Drashti on cover page but you guys are ignoring us & DD 

what is the reason sir ???? why you are not giving us DD on cover page & you guys are ignoring DD she hardly seen in any article or i should say she was in 1 or maybe 2 article of Zing mag 

i'm sorry to say sir but now my interest  is decreasing day by day  in Zing mag 

we fans spend day & night... hours on IF for our favorite actor & actress we do comments for them & we always eagerly waiting to get their updates 
many of us are students & having exams like me but still we come to IF for our favorites for DD & GC & you know that very well sir that many IF viewers are Maaneetians ,DD & GC fans 
DD was on top for so long time & now she is on Top 2 but still no Zing mag cover she had the highest rate of fans for a long time now she has the 2 highest rate of fans 
& her fans are requesting & want to see Drashti on zing mag cover but you guys are ignoring us & DD it's very disappointed sir 

plzzz it's a humble request we want DD on cover page 
Originally posted by vijay

I think your whole argument is misplaced. Well Zing is still new and this will be our 5th issue so there are many more to go and I am sure if things works out Drashti might be featured on Cover in one of the future issue.

Regarding the Poll we did for September issue it was Vivian Dsena who got maximum number of votes and he was on the cover in September.

And also try to understand that for cover stories and doing photoshoot requires a lot of coordination and time from our team and the celebrities and at times things doesnt work out or gets delayed.

Regards,
Vijay Bhatter

hey thanks, for clarifying, Vijay. 

the intent was never to raise fingers at you or IF but to bring to your notice that DDz large no of fans want to see her on your mag cover...Completely understand the time constraints and that a lot goes into the making of a mag cover, but if not the cover , would request you to at least feature her in ur articles...but for 1 article, she hasnt figured very prominently in Zing unlike some other not as highly rated TV celebs. 

just to clarify, after the sept poll, IF had said in its thank you statement that not only Vivan, they will try and feature other well voted stars too on their cover ..which is why a lot of us assumed that DD might be on Zings cover this month. 

anyway, hoping to see Drashti soon on zing...if not the best, she is definitely one of the prettiest, most glamorous,  talented and well spoken TV stars we have around...looking forward to that!

and can i say this...i think this months Zing cover has been your best so far...i think u raised the bar with the Sept cover but hv gone beyond that in this months edition...very well shot and composed! superb production quality!  congrats!

Originally posted by utopia88

Vijay, was that supposed to be sarcasm? 😆

Can you please answer my question please? I would appreciate it if you could give a clear cut answer.  😊  

What's the reason for Drashti Dhami not being on the front page cover of your magazine?  😊 

I thought Drashti would be on the cover for this issue since she had the 2nd highest votes in that poll you conducted.

Kritika Kamra didn't get as many votes as DD. So shouldn't this have been DD's issue?

DD has been on
top of the IF ranking for so long and has so many fans yet she still doesn't have a front page cover but her costar GC does.  Why is that?

To me it seems like you favour certain actors and actresses over others.   🤔

Us DD fans are always eager to see DD on the front cover of your magazine but every month we are disappointed since she never ends up being on it!    😔

Can you try to get DD on the front page cover for the December issue of ZING magazine? It would make DD's huge fan base really happy! 😊

Your magazine would also get a lot of internet traffic and hits! By putting DD on your magazine cover, it would benefit you immensely! 👍🏼

As Vijay already clarified, its not only up to what we want.
It has to fit with Drashti Schedule too, and all know she is really busy with Geet, but IF does keep try, and we really hope Drashti gets the time and also as Vijay mentioned, this is only the 5th issue and more are to come.

No one is being biased, we are more than happy to get Drashti on the cover but we cant do until she gives time from her busy schedule. So its a matter of time. We are trying our best.
i am irritated  with it dat how could be most admirable actress could be negleted.please vijay sir atleast next time we need our princess on zing magzine cover page .it is request on behalf of huge fans of drashti dhami... Edited by dras123 - 12 years ago
what bias absolutely yes mr vijay totally agree with whatever every1 has written pls do answer our questions how come DRASHTI DHAMI one of the top actress of Indian television haven't been featured in ZING magazine yet? Please sir we want to see DD on the next issue  of your magazine thank you
we want DD n only DD... she is d most talented one
Originally posted by -Nadii-

As Vijay already clarified, its not only up to what we want.
It has to fit with Drashti Schedule too, and all know she is really busy with Geet, but IF does keep try, and we really hope Drashti gets the time and also as Vijay mentioned, this is only the 5th issue and more are to come.

No one is being biased, we are more than happy to get Drashti on the cover but we cant do until she gives time from her busy schedule. So its a matter of time. We are trying our best.

Well I hope that's the real truth.  😊

It's quite frustrating as a fan to see Drashti being ignored by India forums while other actors/actresses keep getting more covers and long interviews.

Can you try your best to get Drashti on the cover of ZING magazine for the
December issue?   😊

It would make all the DD fans really happy! DD has a huge fan base.

All we want is one good cover page & a long interview of DD!  😊
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago