why no drashti on Zing when she is Top 2 on IF - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG Guys You Know That DD Is Busy Shooting na?
Wen Other Actors Are OFF,She ahs to shoot 24/7 to keep the show running
So lets wait and watch And IM SURE IF/Zing Will give a photoshoot soon😳

Perhaps On HER And My Birthday?
10TH JAN?πŸ˜‰

Will Be A Great Present For ME And Her FansπŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Agree with u dear.
We want DRASHTI DHAMI on d cover page of Zing Mag...
@nadii a point i would like to make here is you had GC on your launch cover ...he too was very busy with GHSP at the time , yet he made himself available for ur photoshoot...why wouldnt drashti???? and more so now, when zing has been establlshed as a popular mag...doesnt add up!!! sorry.   Edited by indepgal - 12 years ago
Yes dear it depends on the person if he/she can give time. Gurmeet could and did. While for Drashti she is busy, maybe also other stuff as private matters for her a lot. so it depends from person to person
Originally posted by -Nadii-

Yes dear it depends on the person if he/she can give time. Gurmeet could and did. While for Drashti she is busy, maybe also other stuff as private matters for her a lot. so it depends from person to person

Nadii, how do you know all this information?  πŸ˜Š

It doesn't seem like you work for ZING magazine. 

Drashti seems like a down to earth and easygoing person so I don't think she would say no to a magazine cover. She has done modelling before too.  She also has given many open interviews. 

Drashti was very busy but she even made time out for the Star Parivaar live concert in London. 

I was hoping that VIJAY would give us a clear cut answer as to why Drashti Dhami hasn't been on the cover of ZING Magazine. 
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago
No dear I dont work for the ZIng Magazine, but I talk with Vijay bro about this, and did ask him why we didnt have Drashti and he told me this, that they are trying but their time and Drashti time need to match.

But they'll keep trying, so plz wait we will try to get her on..

Yes dear, but still it depends, giving shoot and interview takes a lot time.
Originally posted by -Nadii-

No dear I dont work for the ZIng Magazine, but I talk with Vijay bro about this, and did ask him why we didnt have Drashti and he told me this, that they are trying but their time and Drashti time need to match.

But they'll keep trying, so plz wait we will try to get her on..

Yes dear, but still it depends, giving shoot and interview takes a lot time.

Thanks for replying.  πŸ˜Š

Can you tell Vijay to try his best to get Drashti Dhami on the cover of ZING magazine and get a long interview of her. πŸ˜Š

I hope Drashti gets featured on ZING magazine soon.  I would love to see Drashti on the cover of the December ZING magazine issue.

Drashti being on the cover of ZING magazine would make her huge and loyal fanbase really happy and content.  πŸ˜Š

So I hope Vijay will be able to get a hold of Drashti.  Crossing my fingers! πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by utopia88 - 12 years ago

Ok friends,

looks like the topic maker have got replies to her queries, hopefully we can see DD soon😳.

Topic closed.

Regards,

I-F Dev Team