Balika Vadhu

BV WU - 03/11/11

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh I gotta watch the precap 

and ofcourse DUMB Gauri..

OK I Guess she is not behind this LOL she is too dumb to pull of such a thing as rightly said by vasu in my predictions thread 
LOL
I guess I am going down teh drain with my predictions!!!!
lolol
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sorry, i cant watch all these crap!...thanks for the Update. you did a good job just watching this track.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
btw after I watched the precap I am in tears now.. 

Why did he have to defend her now? after literally ripping her off her athma samman so many times!???

:( 

Atleast i hope he is repaying his debt to a friend who saved him 

after this I guess its repayed. 

and both can move on.

PLEASEEE
Jagat carry on with your wife and don;t ruin Anandi's life more and help her get a good person in her life and get her married and achieve her goals. 

This way atleast you can repair the damage you have done

BTW hated gauri and her spite. When will she react maturely !!!!???
parulwashere thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

i found today episode very funny... in addition to technical errors ... best dialogue from G madame ... wen she is speaking to J about A ... "usse bhi chaiye koi sehalana wala"... hahha ... sehalane wala ... lol ... so many meanings to it ... 🀣

vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Oh I gotta watch the precap 

and ofcourse DUMB Gauri..

OK I Guess she is not behind this LOL she is too dumb to pull of such a thing as rightly said by vasu in my predictions thread 
LOL
I guess I am going down teh drain with my predictions!!!!
lolol

ha ha suchi yup Gauri is not capable of such acts...She looked so funny when she was informing Jaggu abt Anandi...It was as if voila I won...If she was smart she would have been quiet and watched what happened and slowly filled jaggu's ear smartly and made him send a divorce notice finally...she is dumbo the great
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
seriously...what a joke...!!

i am amazed they way cvs r creating situations to show J as a hero and A's savior.🀒

All were suspecting...except sumi...all r having a lil doubt for sure.
only they r not showing.
family is only support for anandi and that pillar is shaking too.  bad effect of not being independent Anandi!!

if j would not rescue anandi and spend the whole time with her while saving her...who gonna trust anandi that she is innocent!!
seriously...what a big let down from cvs!!

Edited by khusi_* - 12 years ago
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
you people cant see through jagya?
has he pulled the wool over your eyes?

what is wrong with you people? 😑 

Let me explain

He has come to the haveli because he thinks if anandi ran away then his monthly cheque wont be forthcoming.

So he has come back to jayetsar to participate in the search party for anandi to show bapusa how concerned he is ... this is to prepave his asking bapusa for his monthly cheque.  After all he cant ask directly in one shot.  Some buttering up has to be done and the pathway to bapusa now has to be built.

Do you remember how he told gauri to only tell bade papa that they were married in first phone call... and that they would request money in the second phone call.

This is his plan here too.  Useless slimebag.   He has his own self interest.

andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Khusi.

Good episode after a long time. Its surprising and at the same time also good to see that J is the only person who totally trusts A not to do anything wrong. At least he has that much faith in her.

On the other hand it is sad seeing the family doubting A somewhere deep down. The least they could have done was show some faith in the girl who they have known for ages now.

G has turned more wicked by the day. She feels happy hearing about A, as if it were her victory πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Not all girls are of her age are weak enough to loose their self control, dignity and self respect to do shameful acts like she blames A for doing. Why do I even expect anything from her when she looks at herself as a yardstick to measure others. She hears the news from a third party but she is very sure that A is at fault and immediatly goes to get sadistic pleasures by informing J about it. Very bad behaviour. I expected her to be a little better being more educated and "Open Minded".

Good to see J come to the rescue of A. But that doesnot in any way discount the fact that all these turn of events and A's state is only the outcome of his selfish actions. For me anything he does will only be too little to wipe them away.
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
 Thanks Khushi for posting this great newsπŸ‘...Somehow I felt that there was a saaszhish brewing to kick A out of the haveli... Now Madam Gauri  behind it.too...Wow she can stoop this low!😑