Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH WU 3rd November 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res..
All the best my ss
mini_00 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superb update Saru.Omg such an emotional and heart melting episode.Time has a way of breaking up natik's memory into fragments of miniscule pieces. Pieces so fragile and delicate that they get caught up in the winds of time and strewn along the pathway of life, and eventually forgotten. And his new life is starting all of the time. It's not natures fault he is dragging emotional baggage along with him just learn to let it go. Sometimes, when the past is spoken about more than quite a few times, it registers itself silently at the back of natik's mind revealing itself on a warm summer morning when he is recalling his memories that vaguely reminds him of it.Naitik's eyes brimmed with tears to see the track that still runs behind the house not only he we viewers too. 😭

I just loved the naksh room with mild interiors and their moments they spend thereπŸ˜”. Their bondings grew day by day as I mentioned this in my earlier post. It is a combining of closeness, warmth, safety, support, comfort, leisure, and contentment, the joyous experience, (sometimes only very temporarily), of being "one" with another.

Heart speaks to heart,😊 mind speaks to mind, skin speaks to skin, and soul speaks to soul. Naksh who learn to bond are well on the way to maintaining their love long term... I believe naksh bondings are such bondings and each and every scenes reveals that and such situations will fine tune them to be mature parents for naksh (should be new born baby's name). I believe that each and every epi proved that their love became stronger especially during tough times. .

. It's really nice to see in akshi behaving in a matured way'πŸ‘ akshi should tell that she will be there for him. Tell him things will get better you just have to be positive and get through the tough stuff first. The first thing naksh need to know in this world is that it is not all sunshine and rainbows. The world is very mean and can sometimes beat you to your knees if you let it. So the main effect is how naksh react not how they have been hit. During hard times they need to keep moving forward, don't let obstacles keep them at bay. Well it is hard sometimes to go on in difficult times because life tends to shatter them and at the end it becomes hard to come out. But all this could go away if someone likes could be there to give words of encouragement during hard times.

Having akshi who motivates the whole family and loves naitik during hard times will restore him self-esteem back and bring hope that he can😊. Marriages are, definitely, made in heaven else how do you think that two people with different upbringing and different opinions are bonded together. Shared joyous life events provide an opportunity for couples to deepen their connection. Waiting for next epi...😍

Edited by mini_00 - 12 years ago
saru.g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: stuti_naksh4eva

Res..
All the best my ss

thanku my chotu... finally i completed my updating...
_Amina_ thumbnail
Thank u so much for the super fast update Saru πŸ˜ƒ
shruthi.sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the superfast update.πŸ‘ as usual another emotional episode😭.hope naitik's dream n akshi's wish comes true soon.
Ishradivanluver thumbnail
thanks for the awsome update di i wish they move out faster then seeing all these emotional epi's and natik was right in the precap what he said to rashmi, i felt nikhil's father was wrong giving a blank cheque i hope everything turns out ok for naksh and ss soon
Nakshfanlovely thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks
behavior of rashmi sasural is opposite to vishamber.
how can he give the blank cheque. he really insulted hole singania family by approaching this kind of help 
😑
saru.g thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _Mariam_

thanks for the awsome update di i wish they move out faster then seeing all these emotional epi's and natik was right in the precap what he said to rashmi, i felt nikhil's father was wrong giving a blank cheque i hope everything turns out ok for naksh and ss soon

I too think that nikhil's father approach is a very wrong way to offer help... this is actually like insulting singhania's... naitik's anger is very much justified...
Edited by saru.g - 12 years ago
jerry12 thumbnail
thnq so much for written update. very emotional episode... but the bonding n feelings of each one was really enacted really well... tears automatically flowed down without stopping...😭😭😭

today clearly v got to c the great difference b/w deora's & maheswari's... the way he gave a blank cheque showed nly  their head weight n proud... hope g3 learns abt tem bcoz she always act too much to akshara 's  maayka... 

anyways all for gud... as akshara said tis too will pass...  πŸ˜Šv 'll wait for happy days to arrive...till tat lets keep learning new things from epi & keep doing our work towards in increasing ratings n rankings of YRKKH & hina & karan...😊

lookin forward for the next epi...