Thendral

Update for Thursday-03/11/2011-"TA" the Best Actor

Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Shubba for the lovely update and comments!👏

As expected, TA was mad inside and acted being so happy to others🤢😡! I never trusted his actions yesterday😡. Wow... what an importance he gives Charu... Just for the sake of job aa? He will never thirundhufy advicing...Pattal thaan puriyum. Pei is going to trap him into something big and then only he will realise😕.

Thulasi should have shown this letter even before arguing, eventhough TA won't care much for this letter...sigh... Team always show something big will happen with incidents like this and then makes it like a oosi vedi🤢. Same happenned with 4 lacs. When TA found that GW hid this 4 lacs, we thought he will blast his mom... but ended up with nothing..Grrr...😡

Loser shameless Lax... Having an shamless relationship with Bhuv and giving all kind of excuses for this stupid act🤢🤢🤢... Does he ever thought that 2 kids (Sundari son and Thulz) would have been affected due to this?? He is very much answerable to them. Hope that day comes soon...😍

Pei scene in that aweful dress is pending from the promo... Aduthu enna planning with GW?? Let everything be a big failure..
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the wonderful and superb Update!👏 A 🤗 for you ka.😃

Ufff, im taking my words back for yesterday😡 and regretting for supporting TA😡

TA, TA, TA, TA😡 What can we do with you? Aama if Charu knows Thuls suspects her na, she will die am, what a joke🤬 TA poi solli than parungalen, she will laugh like anything😡 Grrr, im mad mad mad. I dont know what to say. TA ur telling only jokes today. Aama we know that ur a Zero nu, but how will Charu love him instead of KP the hero vam? TA, if Charu loves you and wants you to seperate with your wife, athu ava ungakitta sollikittu irupangala?? I LOVE YOU LOVE YOU nu??😡You have no brain ah?? U know what, Thuls conversation with Charu is nothing compared to what you did to Charu😡 And onemore thing, the same way u insulted Deepa, appo kooda Thuls was silent and when u asked sorry she was happy, why cant you forget that and be happy? Ohh aama la ur Sakhi 🐷 got hurt🤬 Okie in one thing i agree with that Thuls should have not spoke with Charu like this, but it was not Thuls decision, it was becoz of Sudha😳Dunno😔 He also said he is not a muttal and wont let someone in London controlling his life, ehem TA ithu than ippo unga life la nadakudu Sir😡 Grr only my BP raising, i shall stop now😃TA go back to blore and go behing Charu and marry her in some London temple with your amma and thangachi aasirvatham, athan Thuls is not good la she damaged your mariyadhai and all, so take this decision its better for you and for Thuls😡 Thuls can be happy with her friends and she has her study with her. She dont need you, grr i am sad to say this, but today i have to tell. And i know we will love TA again, but he today was too much! I hope we can see our old TA soon😍

And i felt that Deepa was lil bit too much today😆 And Anand scene was far better than TAs😡

Hahahaaha, etho oru anger la eluthitten, pls dont damage me🤣
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Super Comments Shubba Akka !! 😃 Paavam you 🤗

TA what a good job👍🏼  keep it up😡...This is too much...what the heck is wrong in him...there's a limit...when he get to know about his super innocent friend Charu aka pei...his guilty feeling is going to kill him 😡 what will be his answer to Thulasi for doing this on their first wedding anniversary for the sake of hurting pei😡. Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the super duper fast updates Shubba. I can see your frustration with today's epispde.

Prabha and Laxman together...Laxman needs to fix his mistake instead of beating around the bush.

Deepa, Shymala are adorable...they were trying so hard to make TT happy together...poor Tulasi got really shy...

Bazari bursting the balloon like that was funny...poor Pooja though...I want to burst her head soon!!

I am so mad!!!  I had a feeling something like this would happen just by the way he acted yesterday.  He can be upset with what Tulasi did just because he believes Charu so much and she acts all innocent...but that is no excuse for what he did today.  To say he 'acted' happy at the party was plan rude and idiotic.  If he were smart, he should have solved this problem first.  Now I wish Tamil just went to Bangalore and this whole celebration never happened.  Tulasi feels more hurt now than before.

Tulasi was the winner today.  She thanked him for coming to the party and being nice.  Poor girl was so confused and sad today.  Tulasi showed proof and also apologized for yelling at Charu...she was ready to fall on people's feet.  But this Ta, is being narrow minded and not looking at both sides.

Anand mokkai scene as usual...his mokkai and beatings will continue tomorrow...

I don't know where the director is going now.  This year is almost going to end and Charu and TT and Puvi house is not over.  It would be good if for the new year we see our old favourite Thendral again.
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the wonderful update and comments!!  Decent episode to cap off the dud anniversary celebration!!

It was sad to see T when TA yelled at, but even the tiffs between TA'n'T are nizzz.

Game, Set & Match for Thulz [as she has checkmated psycho, GW and her ilk by her 'faux pas'of berating Pyscho ,which has rubbed TA the wrong way and its unintended consequence has strengthened her hand in a convoluted way] as T has got her greatest first wedding anniversary gift by securing the ultimate ringing endorsement from TA about what she really means to him, although in his own inimitable style.

But the subtext of his outburst is loud and clear: He belongs to her and her alone, and that he is not up for sale; he cares and respects Thulz dignity more than anything else and she is him...

TA was just simply awesome and right on all counts with Thulz as she did a huge hara-kiri of berating psycho, though egged by S.  TA seems to hurt deeply that  T attached so much importance to a "no-name" missive..but unfortunately he will be devastated to the core when get gets to know that psycho and GW have been deceiving him under the garb of friendship, motherhood etc...

What will be TA's reaction when he gets to know that psycho has made a mockery of his life by turning him "Trueman Show" dumb and his life a reality drama... psycho planning, executing and running a well-oiled operation from UK  to covet him from Thulz...

Edited by acornn - 12 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi shubba

tks for the fast update--can feel yr anger right thru the update😉

Words dont seem to be enough for u to scold and vent out..
but seriously today was getting more angry with sudha, C amd GW-- mainly sudha for instigating T into rushing and phoning..C for cornering TA and GW for her sheer looks..
But at the end of the day, C has done it again..she came in between the first night and not she has redone it a year later...but maybe our team wanted TT also to observe the "Aadi'!😃

Both TT right from their own perspectives today i thought..but more that anything i hope the C track has started in full swing and they maintain this tempo  and let out the cat out of the bag...TA seeing the letter may come of help later..

as of now TA badly needs reassurance of T's unconditional faith in him -hopefully he will get a chance to taste that soon!
P.S--I too endorse accornn's comments...

Edited by vjayam - 12 years ago
kuttyponnu thumbnail
The only saving grace is that TA did what he did in privacy so GW does not know anything.She will now update pei and they will probably plan something really serious like kidnapping Thuls and make it look like she ran away...
TA will recognise the problem only when Thuls is really hurt and wonder how he will face her after the damage he did in this episode... he went on  and on after Thuls even said she is willing to fall at his feet...and worse still apologize to Pei...

TA is going to suffer more than Thuls once the truth is out as Thuls will just forgive him saying you did not realise what is happening... and that should be the tight slap he deserves
kuttyponnu thumbnail
TA is going to suffer when he knows the truth and... even more when Thuls forgives him very easily. He will relive the way he treated her... 
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Akka for the lovely update and comments 🤗. Akkaa thaaralama enakku adi kodunga...naan vaangikkaren along with Shammy for our super conficence abt TA 😡.

I know me and Shammy failed miserably 😭. I regret supporting this 🤬 TA.  This loser has been such a coward and did not tell anything abt pei to Thulasi and about Thulasi to pei and now is telling he can't do anything without thinking if it will hurts others or not 😲...i was like what the??? 😡 😡 He has become mental too as he joined two other psychos 🤢. I just felt like telling Mr.K to separate T&T 😭 😭. How can someone be sooo insensitive towards his wife 🤬.

He can koothadichufy with with his ex-fiance at 4 am in the morning 🤬 and wife should not suspect him and our lovely Thuls did not do . She should have asked him a justification already then to shut up this loser's mouth 😡.

How could he tell that he ACTED being happy on their wedding celebration party 🤢 🤢 😡 and that too after hearing her talking soo emotionally abou her hubby 😭 and he said he did not have any love for her on that day 🤢. Imagine how heartbroken Thulasi must have been upon hearing those words from her loved one 😭 💔. I wanted to give her a tighttt 🤗. How would he feel if Thulasi said the same words to him. Mohan kitta Thuls etho sonnathukke he was soo sad 😡.I don't know how they will justify his words which were way tooo harsh 😭. Akka your points in your update prove that he is a complete MC* 🤬. I want them to repeat the scene with Vel and Thulasi for TA and pei and Thulasi should support him. That would be a super slap on his face 😈 so that he feels like hangining himself 😈.

@Shammyy...we need a KPO for supporting that mental case so much 😭 😭. Come on let us do in msn.

Damages are welcome for supporting this nut case TA 😛 😆.
Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago