simar and Roli- Get some braces!!!

jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am sick of seeing the shapeless lips and really bad teeth in both these leads. There are adult braces available. Get help. And while you are at it, get rid of that unibrow Avika. Can't believe that her parents cannot give her a couple of years to get her teeth straightened.  there is no way in hell that she can compete in any beauty pageant until she straightens her teeth. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aoishi_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well ur comment proves u dont have no respect for anybody expect simar ..and im surprise to see now ssk development team not saying anything i know that article old but how come they dont say anything about it?i remember 1 of rosid fan comment about simar  and after that SSK development team jump on them and explain them its - using such kind of word is against I-F COC... refrain from doing the same again" i want to know when they talking about avika like that isnt that against I-F COC ?
jjairam thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have no idea if it is against the COC. However, I do think that when they show constant close ups of leads who have their mouths perceptually half open,  you do tend to notice their dental health,
And you have a teenager being put in a grown up role, you have to wonder why her parents don't give her some time to get corrective braces and then grow into these roles gradually.
I am entitled to my opinion./ That is why it is called a forum.
I am not in favor of simar either. I have stopped watching the show altogether.
Originally posted by: jjairam

I am sick of seeing the shapeless lips and really bad teeth in both these leads. There are adult braces available. Get help. And while you are at it, get rid of that unibrow Avika. Can't believe that her parents cannot give her a couple of years to get her teeth straightened.  there is no way in hell that she can compete in any beauty pageant until she straightens her teeth. 

did you notice teeth only of  these ladies? dear i suggest you to have a look on other stars teeth as well , to my mind teeth of Roli and simar look nice to some extent where as teeth of other actors seem to be filthy and i think  you can even puke.

realitycheck thumbnail
LOL Roli's unibrow  ðŸ˜† really funny thread
gk_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Commenting on an actor/actress's appearance is prohibited on India-Forums. You are free to express your opinion but do so in a non-offensive manner . Please see the I-F COC for more information.

Topic Closed.

- SSK Devt Team