Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
what i want ahem to realize is this is exactly what gopi was trying to tell him the other day which he refused to listen.Once again a very nice analysis
swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ever

I Was thinking you wont post anything on ahem today because there was no goham today great post on ahems thinking

I too thought that I would not have anything to post but after watching the show I could not help but wonder what he would be thinking of.

Many thanks Ever.
juliaveth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Swasti, thanks for the great post even though there was no Gohem interaction, love it! I do worry that Ahem may get angry at Gopi for withholding the truth - he might suspect her of holding back information for so long and share in his mother's anger and dissapointment. I don't think that he would revert back to the same old anrgy Ahem, but he might confront Gopi and ask her why she did not tell him about it. Knowing poor Gopi, she'll be flustered and flabbergasted, still innocently believing that eveyone is mistaken, as her Rashi ben is not capable of commiting such "ugly truths". ๐Ÿ˜•
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
he will get the biggest shock when all is revealed about gopi because he has been hurting her due to rashi n urmillas kalakaris
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: sbp1971

Swasthi, I was hoping you would post something along this lines. I too was wondering if Ahem had started questioning everything as soon as Koki started revealing everything.

Judging by his expressions as the truth came out, it looks as if he had many questions running thru his mind regarding his marriage and Gopi.

One thing I know is that, now that he has gotten to know Gopi, he will never believe that she was part of the conspiracy. In fact, I am hoping he starts connecting the dots. The first thing I want him to think about is the letter, I want him to wonder if Rashi was the one who read the letter wrong to Gopi, I want him to ask her about it, and then I want him to make her see that Rashi and her mom did not even spare her.

Initially he was confused, he stayed quiet as he did in the past when his mom was trying to prove Rashi's wrong doing. I think in his mind he was probably thinking I hope mom knows where she is going with this, but once his mom started revealing the facts, his confusion turned to anger and then to shock and back to anger when Jigar confirmed everything.

I am not sure what his thoughts were when Koki told Gopi to keep her mouth shut, he definitely was not happy, but I couldn't tell who the unhappiness was for.

His expression was definitely agreeable when Hetal asked Rashi to leave, he also thinks that is what she deserves.

Once Rashi's truth came out though I didn't see him glance at Gopi at all, so this tells me that he has complete trust in her, he doesn't believe she is involved, otherwise he would have glanced at her to see how she was reacting. He may have for a moment thought about it, but at the same moment dismissed the fact that she could be involved. This is the difference between old Ahem and new Ahem, had this happened in the past, he would have readily shouted that both girls are the same they should both leave.

So now the question remains is that will the rest of the Kalakari's be revealed and how will Gopi react? From her expressions today, I thinks she still believes that its all a misunderstanding.

After seeing how hurt Hetal and Jigar were, I don't even want to imagine how Gopi will react when she has to face the truth.

One thing though, I think he will stand by her as well as Koki and rest of the family.

Shilpa you have raised some interesting point and an intriguing question that may resolve itself over much time.

Definitely this new Ahem is actually considering things.

He will be concerned about her fragile state of mind and will consider her well being as this is her immediate family - regardless of how good or bad they are - and will ensure that she is taken care of. This will be his way of standing by her.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: navyab

I do not know how did it happen & when did it happen, but he believes that Gopi is & cannot be someone who does things on sly...any idea when did he get this strong feeling???? I understand his mom beliefs in her DIL...but that cannot bring out the kind of conviction he has in her...????
Well I have a feeling...the moment Rashi comes pleading to Gopi...that when he will flare up...he would not want anyone especially someone like Rashi to come closer to his wife...What do u also think abt his expression when Koki scolded Gopi...I had a feeling he was not happy...

That is an interesting point you raised. His feelings noticably changed towards her when he was teaching her.

As far as him believing that she doesn't do things on the sly, there wasn't a big moment but lots of small things along the way over time that lead to him realising her. There was a moment though that really got him thinking about what she is made of was when she confessed to him about the cheating incident. Her swearing to her Kanaji and her profuse crying supported in his decision. He believed her explicitly.

swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: NazmaJ

Another great analysis Swasthi!!

I think that either Rashi will try and get Gopi onside and get her to intervene which Ahem won't enjoy so will tell Rashi to get lost.
Or like Nafisa said in her post Rashi will take encouragement when Gopi try to stand up for her and tries to drag Gopi into it even further which will definately not be what Ahem wants.

I hope Ahem is thinking about how Jigar might be feeling as well as what this means for the family and him and Gopi.
He may feel like his relationship might be threatened by Rashi's actions, after all Gopi is Rashi's sister and he knows Gopi well - she never thinks anyone is being deliberately cruel or bad, so if she has belief in Rashi where does that leave them.

Ahem is an intelligent guy so he may well have a rethink about past tragedies that Rashi was involved in. If she can do this what else is she capable of - maybe this will lead to the truth about the exam etc coming out?

Thanks Nazma, plenty of intersting points raised for the mind to contemplate.

Here is an occasion where he may have to break his silence about her as he may be challenged by Rashi. According to Rashi, Ahem does not love Gopi.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: kitty.pooni

great analysis 

Well done๐Ÿ‘
i think what might set ahem off if either
1. rashi approaches gopi and asks everyone to forgive her
2. will blame gopi and say something rude
3. will say that im your sister come with me
4. or will see what she has done and sees gopi crying and will shout at rashi for making the family and his wife gopi in this state

Well done on your analysis

My pleasure Kitty.

You have provided some possible strong ideas that may allow him to react this way. In all, he will display a possessive nature towards Gopi - a major step in the right direction.
swasthi thumbnail

New entry in Saathiya  :) & love your posts!!
 U lalala This Ahem dhikra is awesome (NOW).

Now to answer your qs...There was a lot of "static" or "chatter" in his head.
I think the events of last year were tumbling in his head, making & breaking alliance like clothes in a dryer without cling free. But after all the churning & tumbling he'll realize that Rashi's creation an cosmic accident & Gopi the best gift of Almighty :)
Love is patient, love is kind and is not jealous; love does not brag and is not arrogant, does not act unbecomingly; it does not seek its own, is not provoked, does not take into account a wrong suffered, does not rejoice in unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth; bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things...Just my 5cents.

Welcome to the forum.

Much appreciated for your contribution. Hope you stay on here for a while.
swasthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: rsk16

what i want ahem to realize is this is exactly what gopi was trying to tell him the other day which he refused to listen.Once again a very nice analysis

My pleasure Raunika.