Ahem and love: thinking Ahem - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
He will stand by her and support her.  Remember we still have the food scene.  From a time line perspective, they are all wearing the same clothes till ME.  So tomorrow's episode,maybe for lunch, Ahem might ask Gopi to eat.  Then on ME,  by dinner time or after dinner, we may see Urrishi coming back on MM????
Liked your analysis though there was no GoHem interaction. I too noticed that Aham was not happy when his mom was shutting up Gopi. He seemed to be in a big shock and may be wondering how Jigar is feeling then.
Definitely he will come into action when Rashi tries to influence Gopi in today's episode.He will stand by her. That is what Nazim told in the SBB video, he had been observing her since morning, she was taking care of every one, feeding every one, but not herself. So he will definitely console her in the coming episode.
hi swasthi great analysis as usual
was waiting how ur going to write ahem's reactions after the episode and i must say u have done an amazing job...the way u have written ahem's thot's i was really happy to read them...
Good one as always Swasti...

Me too thinking the same thing regarding Aham at this moment and egerly waiting to see the next episode

Love your post... I hope all this is going thru ahems mind.    Edited by ANJ4 - 12 years ago
so like the education track ...  will gopi cry in the night thinking about the rashi incidents and cry and then ahem will come and hug her  ...  and console her and break his silence
u right about his think  he needed to find  if it truth or not 
Where is Gopi in all this? How is this going to affect him with where he is with her? Was he manipulated as well in one of her plots?  Was he told any lies that he missed out on identifying? Was Gopi a victim in any of these conspiracy plots? Why did he not see these things happening? Did Rashi do any of this to Gopi too? How come he wasn't aware that this was happening in his own home? What if Rashi and her mum plotted against Gopi and me? 

He needed to know these answers and more.

What he does know is that Gopi does not lie or cheat as he said this.

Where do you think he is and what do you think will stir him up to roar at Rashi?
k  he neede to find out 
Originally posted by sks21

hi swasthi great analysis as usual
was waiting how ur going to write ahem's reactions after the episode and i must say u have done an amazing job...the way u have written ahem's thot's i was really happy to read them...

You are too generous with your kind words ... much appreciated.
Originally posted by Dasuni

Good one as always Swasti...

Me too thinking the same thing regarding Aham at this moment and egerly waiting to see the next episode

Many thanks Dasuni.
Originally posted by savvi

so like the education track ...  will gopi cry in the night thinking about the rashi incidents and cry and then ahem will come and hug her  ...  and console her and break his silence

You know the same thought was in my mind too. Should he console her in their bedroom he will considerably close the gap between them. He will have to hug her, may break his silence and perhaps share the bed.